Random Thoughts

Cintra

Star
In my opinion, this dress is too expensive.

But the pictures are priceless.

polymoog

Superstar
In my opinion, this dress is too expensive.

But the pictures are priceless.

this is what all the upper crust antifa are wearing this fall! orange panties are extra.
(if they identify as a male, that is.)

Cintra

Star
this is what all the upper crust antifa are wearing this fall! orange panties are extra.
(if they identify as a male, that is.)
The panties cost an extra 1k?

It looks like the sort of dress my mother made for me when I was a kid in the 60s/70s.
Has this stuff come back into fashion?

I want @Lisa's opinion. She is interested in fashion.
Lisa, forget it is a guy for a moment. Just the dress. Is it awful or am I just too old to appreciate it?

Maes17

Superstar
A hideous man dress!!!

I think people should wear what makes them happy, but the model doesn't seem to be enjoying it.
Also he is wearing a natural fiber condom as a hippy hat
Well I wear compression leggings under basketball shorts.

But the man dress is kinda....well...not normal to me

Cintra

Star
Yeah, if it catches on it will take some getting used too. Also it looks weird with the jeans, he should team it with some over the knee socks and dr martin boots.
And get a better hat.

Maes17

Superstar
Yeah, if it catches on it will take some getting used too. Also it looks weird with the jeans, he should team it with some over the knee socks and dr martin boots.
And get a better hat.
Culturally we’re changing. Stuff that was considered taboo/fringe is now being accepted. Which is a good thing. It lessens the negativity and encourages a childs creativity. I grew up in an era where I was tolerant but it was still weird

free2018

Star

Cintra

Star
seriously though how fkn dumb would you have to be to spend any money on that let alone £1.700?? which in dollars is $2,200.25

human race is fkn doomed, honestly. :(
It's the guy that gets me. he looks depressed.
I'd look depressed if you made me wear that over my jeans, but he's a model, and you wouldn't think they would want to capture that 'kicked puppy' look in their photoshoot.

Carolyn

Star
It's the guy that gets me. he looks depressed.
I'd look depressed if you made me wear that over my jeans, but he's a model, and you wouldn't think they would want to capture that 'kicked puppy' look in their photoshoot.
yeah true, wouldn't think it would be very appealing to anyone but rich people are fkn stupid and other people are so desperate to fit in. I don't get fashion at all. I always thought that people are paying to advertise the company they are buying from, its such an arse backwards marketing technique thats so obvious it just shows how dumb the buyers really are. I dont mind buying something and even paying a bit extra for something I like because its worth it not because some celebrities wear it or its the in thing. A lot of the really expensive shit that passes for "fashion" is fkn ugly, tacky, garish and most of the time not even that flattering. I think a lot of these fashion designers must be laughing their arses off at the idiots paying thousands for the ugly shit they churn out.

Cintra

Star
yeah true, wouldn't think it would be very appealing to anyone but rich people are fkn stupid and other people are so desperate to fit in. I don't get fashion at all. I always thought that people are paying to advertise the company they are buying from, its such an arse backwards marketing technique thats so obvious it just shows how dumb the buyers really are. I dont mind buying something and even paying a bit extra for something I like because its worth it not because some celebrities wear it or its the in thing. A lot of the really expensive shit that passes for "fashion" is fkn ugly, tacky, garish and most of the time not even that flattering. I think a lot of these fashion designers must be laughing their arses off at the idiots paying thousands for the ugly shit they churn out.
I totally agree.
I lost track of fashion years ago.