Random Thoughts

polymoog

Superstar
a step in the right direction
where do you draw the line between the religious/traditional customs of ethnic peoples` rights and the law? chinese foot binding? the karen people (the people with the ringed necks)? the african tribes who adorn their lips with wooden disks? how about male circumcision?

i dont like FGM any more than you do, for the record. these are just questions to consider.

Lisa

Superstar
Why does it take all day to collect the trash after covid..when before covid they had all the trash collected before I woke up?

Maes17

Superstar
what astrological sign do yall get along/not get along with the most?
I’m a cancer.
My wife’s a pisces. So we’re supposed natural fit.

If I don’t get along with any signs I’d say Leo’s. They are supposed stubborn. My parents and the middle brother are Leo’s. We’re not a dysfunctional family. I grew up exposed to more culture through media/education etc than my parents.

So I tend to try to use logic/realism. Where my parents my mom especially grew up educated but also strict catholicism. I guess depending how you feel about astrology. I put it on the same par as religion.

Lisa

Superstar
Sorry to hear. I’ve been on weekly blizzard binge.
I switched it up today.
Thanks..it’s been a recent development but it’s one less thing to worry about eating that will make me gain weight.

it’s good to switch it up once in awhile. What did the rest of your family get?