Random Thoughts

If only people could look past their differences like this and help one another unconditionally.
I think we all have the capability. However, that really depends on the lens we choose to see life through. Is it through one of love or fear? I wrote about it on the previous boards so I really don’t feel like expounding on it now, or repeating myself, but ultimately, I think that’s what it comes down to and how we choose to react to situations around us.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Congrats, Jess! Being a dog owner myself, they're nothing but a positive in your life, with their unconditional love... except for days when it's pouring rain and they have to taken outside, like today. :D
......exempting trashing the hamper? (i've never forgotten this comment btw for some reason) :D
Guilty - Barbara Streisand w/Barry Gibb (...and it's what my dog didn't feel after trashing my hamper this afternoon Just looked at me as if to say, "yeah, and...?")

......exempting trashing the hamper? (i've never forgotten this comment btw for some reason) :D
Make no mistake, she's a little canine terror when she wants to be. However, it's just soooooooooo hard to stay mad at those big, brown eyes and her turning over on her tummy and does her wiggly "Happy Dance" when I come through the door from work, or when she knows she's going for a walk. I'm simply amazed how little it takes to keep her happy. She helps me keep things into perspective.

Last edited:

justjess

Superstar
We picked up our puppy yesterday. So far so good. It won’t let me upload a picture though.. :(

Also my cousin started a family group chat check in and i found it hilarious (in a dark way) that of our 50 person immediate family she only included like 6 people.

justjess

Superstar
The corona virus has taught me that while I am economically liberal.. I’m pretty much a libertarian otherwise. Also, toddlers who don’t nap are torture.

Anyone else learning new things about themselves?

justjess

Superstar
I think I overlooked coffee in my stock pile. I have coffee, but likely not enough.
How could you overlook COFFEE?

I feel like I overdid it with the coffee.. I got so many huge things of the regular coffee we drink plus a whole bunch of instant and powdered creamer just in case.