Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
I am so bored, cant sleep, cant really do anything noisy cause its too late, cant really think straight the last few weeks were exhausting moving and I brought my soap stuff with me, a lot of our stuff is in temporary storage, am so glad I kept my soap stuff out although Ive not done anything in a few weeks, feeling kinda uninspired and a bit meh theres nothing I can be bothered watching, was watching game of thrones for the first time since last year finale but cba with watching any more tonight.

Its so quiet here and its just like that here compared to the last place its silent almost and I feel a bit eerie right now, maybe its just the way Im feeling. My girl cats being a wee shite, maybe shes trying to keep me occupied lmao

Carolyn

Star
I have not watched that series yet, but I've heard good things. Two shows I'm hearing a lot aboit right now are Devs and Dark. I think Dark is on FX...
Cool what one, 12 Monkeys?? Its really brilliant lol on the subreddit they have a thread "a good time for a rewatch" exactly my sentiments tbh after Game of Thrones which I am actually enjoying again tbh I was so gutted about the end of it last year I couldn't bring myself to but I just moved and felt like I could do a rewatch so enjoying for what it is, there are still so many great episodes, special effects which are amazing, great dialogue, great characters despite the failings of season 8 its still a great show. I would definitely recommend Mr Robot that is also an amazing show and not at all what it appears to be, its so deep, so amazing, no loose ends, brilliant characters, loved it and will again in a cpl of months since Ive watched that half to death too lol Also the OA is really good too, just a pity season 3 isnt being renewed by netflix but am sure they will get someone else to pick it up, fingers crossed, Handmaids Tale maybe not a guy tv series really but brilliant and shocking too. Ive tried watching dark a cpl times but couldnt get into it but I am gonna give it a try again soon cause its about time travel or something right? Its on netflix as far as I know but its prob on other places too. First 3 seasons on 12 Monkeys on amazon prime, last one on various pirate sites and all four seasons of Mr Robot on prime too!! So many great tv shows, honestly am indoors all the time so I watch a lot of telly Id be bored shitless if I never had something to watch in between other stuff I do when I cant do it lol

Dalit

Star
So I just told my best friend of twenty years we can not be friends anymore because she is a fucking idiot. Great start to quarantine!
Hope it gets better and that it can be mended if it needs to be.

Had to go no contact with a former friend, really a narcissist in my friend group, who for some strange reason refuses to let me go. A bit stalkery in fact. Sometimes, as much as it sucks, people have to let each other go.

Dalit

Star

The dogs are sweet at least.

One of the reasons I'm learning self-defense is in case the narcissist ever physically comes after me. I don't think he will; it's more of a mind game for him and always has been, yet I want to be prepared even so.

Last edited: