Random Thoughts

Lisa

Superstar
If I ever said abortions were good then you could throw that at me. But I haven’t. I think they are sad but sometimes necessary - and I don’t believe life begins at conception.

There’s no reason on earth putting living breathing feeling scared children in cages is ever necessary.
I think it’s interesting that you have no problem with a baby being killed in the womb but if kids are detained then it’s the most horrible thing in the world.

justjess

Superstar
I think it’s interesting that you care so much about a fetus with no consciousness and so little about living breathing feeling children...

my position is at least consistent. I don’t believe life begins at conception. I don’t believe a fetus is ensouled until much later. So at the time an abortion happens it isn’t killing a child.

How exactly do you justify yours?

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
I think it’s interesting that you care so much about a fetus with no consciousness and so little about living breathing feeling children...

my position is at least consistent. I don’t believe life begins at conception. I don’t believe a fetus is ensouled until much later. So at the time an abortion happens it isn’t killing a child.

How exactly do you justify yours?
I thought I was the consistent one. Don’t kill your baby in the womb and don’t take your kids illegally to a foreign country where they might not get good care because you didn’t do it right. Either way begins with taking care of your kid.

justjess

Superstar
@justjess Are ya visiting family in NYC? Disney World sounds fun, do they have Galaxy’s Edge there now?
Yeah we go to nyc every year for the fourth. Spend it with my in laws.

Galaxys edge doesn’t open til August :mad: honestly my daughter is too small for it anyway. We go every couple of years so I’ll just see it next time.

justjess

Superstar
I thought I was the consistent one. Don’t kill your baby in the womb and don’t take your kids illegally to a foreign country where they might not get good care because you didn’t do it right. Either way begins with taking care of your kid.
I don’t see how anyone can justify abusing innocent children. I’m sorry.

Lisa

Superstar
Yeah we go to nyc every year for the fourth. Spend it with my in laws.

Galaxys edge doesn’t open til August :mad: honestly my daughter is too small for it anyway. We go every couple of years so I’ll just see it next time.
That sounds like a nice trip, I hope you and your family have a really fun time!

Lisa

Superstar
I don’t see how anyone can justify abusing innocent children. I’m sorry.
I’m not justifying anything, I think the responsibility is on the parents to not put their children in those situations. Just like it’s the mom’s responsibility to not kill her baby.

justjess

Superstar
I’m not justifying anything, I think the responsibility is on the parents to not put their children in those situations. Just like it’s the mom’s responsibility to not kill her baby.
Your seemingly not bothered by it either... and you are kinda justifying it by excusing it because of the parents behavior.

If I removed a child from their parents when I worked at CPS, and placed them in a foster home where they were being abused I’d be at fault. Even more so if I knew they were being abused and left them there. Even MORE than that if I instructed the foster parents to abuse them.

Lisa

Superstar
Your seemingly not bothered by it either... and you are kinda justifying it by excusing it because of the parents behavior.

If I removed a child from their parents when I worked at CPS, and placed them in a foster home where they were being abused I’d be at fault. Even more so if I knew they were being abused and left them there. Even MORE than that if I instructed the foster parents to abuse them.
Would those kids be there if the parents didn’t try to enter the country illegally with them?

justjess

Superstar
NYC? Must be to see Fam.
No Mouse. I only eff with UNIVERSAL.
My daughters to little but otherwise I prefer universal too. We were invited to tag along with my sisters family and my mom so we’re going. Otherwise I would have waited until she’s a bit older. But it’s always a fun time regardless so I’m looking forward to it. I definately can use a vacation - no cooking, cleaning, laundry! I can’t wait! Lol

And yeah. NYC is for fam. We go a lot over the summer it’s not really a vacation, the dates just worked out that it’s all mushed together.