Random Thoughts

So I just got another urgent tornado alert on my phone telling me to seek shelter in a basement immediately. I live on the top of a mountain. This isn’t supposed to happen...

Busy playing bleach brave souls.. i cant believe myself sometimes.... been grinding orbs so i can pull certain OP 5* that ive been looking for... i'll quit this game if i don't get it.

edit: im on the verge to quit this game smh

Last edited:
If only the BBC and CNN and the rest of the alphabet agencies would just tell it how it is your news may sound a little like this...

Last edited:
No one said Iran having Nukes was good, but the proper comparison would be America having nukes.

No one said abortions were good. And you can’t compare something with no consciencness to something with consciesness.

No one said paying for college was bad, what they are criticizing is the out of control cost structure compared to decades ago and the resulting crippling student debt that’s destroying many segments of our economy.

No one ever said drugs coming into the country was good and no one ever said speaking English was bad. Ditto to the last.

Memes are never great for making accurate statements

No one said Iran having Nukes was good, but the proper comparison would be America having nukes.

No one said abortions were good. And you can’t compare something with no consciencness to something with consciesness.

No one said paying for college was bad, what they are criticizing is the out of control cost structure compared to decades ago and the resulting crippling student debt that’s destroying many segments of our economy.

No one ever said drugs coming into the country was good and no one ever said speaking English was bad. Ditto to the last.

Memes are never great for making accurate statements
The one I liked and was hoping you’d see was the one about abortion and the children in cages. I think this one is highly accurate. You’ve slammed me for both and I thought of you right away!