Random Thoughts

elsbet

Superstar
My mom’s cat died today. It showed up on our doorstep as a baby out in the cold way back in 2006. I was 16 or 17 ( 30 now ).

“No matter how hard I try the years just flow by like a broken down dam”

-John Prine
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
My mom has a cat like that. Just showed up, out of the blue, as a kitten.. probably around 2012.

But you're right-- tempus fugit.

"Thousands March in Glasgow to support Scottish Independence"
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201905041074710131-scotland-independence-march/

Because although all Scots are British/Israelites... not all British/Israelites are Scots. :)

"The March For Independence is one of a series of events taking place in Scotland between May and October to support independence from the UK.

According to the organiser of the event, Neil Mackay, the march is not a political cause.

"This is a moral cause and so this movement, this march, is open to everybody who desires an independent Scotland, whether they are Scottish or they are not Scottish."

http://jahtruth.net/scotdec.htm

Last edited:

13:41 St. George did not ride around slaying physical dragons, he rode around slaying the devil,
wherever he found him (Rev. 12:9). St. George saved a princess, from a “fire-breathing” dragon, and
he captured the dragon (Satan), and subdued him, and led him into the town that he (the dragon) had
been frightening, but refused to slay the dragon, until all the townsfolk were baptised, and they
praised and gave thanks to God.
13:42 The princess was a virgin-sacrifice, to pacify the evil dragon (Satan), and St. George saved her
purity, from evil, and saved her from the “flames”, whilst wearing “The Whole Armour of God”. St.
George was everything that a knight should be, and the highest example of chivalry.
13:43 Purity is the only way to beat the dragon, and avoid the flames, but you must also wear God’s
Armour. Purity of thought, word and deed, i.e. motivated by pure love, in everything that you do

Whilst wearing God’s Armour, you need fear nothing.

- The Way home or face The Fire