Random Thoughts

DevaWolf

Veteran
My cat's been meowing straight for three days in between sleeping, it's really annoying.
I've checked if anything is wrong but he eats, his temperature is fine, he still plays and he's active so he's just bemoaning something I cannot fathom. Maybe spring is in the air?

polymoog

Superstar
My cat's been meowing straight for three days in between sleeping, it's really annoying.
I've checked if anything is wrong but he eats, his temperature is fine, he still plays and he's active so he's just bemoaning something I cannot fathom. Maybe spring is in the air?
if he still has his balls, you know what it is.

Lisa

Superstar
There’s only purple push ups left :confused: purple is not my favorite, haha but I ate it anyway :eek: what can ya do?

polymoog

Superstar
There’s only purple push ups left :confused: purple is not my favorite, haha but I ate it anyway :eek: what can ya do?
you mean an ice pop?
1556928974037.png

stupid story:
years ago, i was at a semi- spoiled friends house during the summer. we had been playing and asked if i wanted an ice pop. i said sure. we went to his big freezer and he had about 90 orange and purple ice pops (the twin pop ones) in there with maybe 10 red ones. he grabbed a red one and his sister took one too while he asked me what i wanted. i said orange.
i said, "shawn, whatdaya doing with all of these purple and orange ones?"
he said, "oh, we dont eat those. shanna and i dont like em."
i was stunned that his mother didnt force them to finish the other colors before buying a new box, but she didnt. almost 30 years ago, and i am still stunned about it.

Lisa

Superstar
you mean an ice pop?
View attachment 21472

stupid story:
years ago, i was at a semi- spoiled friends house during the summer. we had been playing and asked if i wanted an ice pop. i said sure. we went to his big freezer and he had about 90 orange and purple ice pops (the twin pop ones) in there with maybe 10 red ones. he grabbed a red one and his sister took one too while he asked me what i wanted. i said orange.
i said, "shawn, whatdaya doing with all of these purple and orange ones?"
he said, "oh, we dont eat those. shanna and i dont like em."
i was stunned that his mother didnt force them to finish the other colors before buying a new box, but she didnt. almost 30 years ago, and i am still stunned about it.
Lol! That’s funny. I want to leave them too...but I guess I can’t let the purple’s go to waste either.
57C7A4F8-FABD-47AA-81BC-41C3C6FB9DDF.jpeg

polymoog

Superstar
Lol! That’s funny. I want to leave them too...but I guess I can’t let the purple’s go to waste either.
i think i had 3 more orange ones that day since they were just piling up. needless to say, he didnt care. probably needed the freezer space.

Lisa

Superstar
i think i had 3 more orange ones that day since they were just piling up. needless to say, he didnt care. probably needed the freezer space.
Lol! Now they make it where you can buy just the orange and red ice pops. I would eat either one of those. Purple tastes just like medicine, yuck!

DevaWolf

Veteran
if he still has his balls, you know what it is.
He doesn't.

But it turned out that he has an eye infection, we've been to the vet on thursday evening. On thursday morning his eye was red and swollen and that explained why he had been distressed.