Random Thoughts

Dalit

Star

Little did they know where this would lead.... or did they?o_O
Looks like fun. Dancing is not inherently bad, unless it's the Argentinian tango. Yet even the Argentinian tango isn't bad in marriage between 2 consenting adults.

This is sweet.

But I know from personal experience that the tango is a dance best done with someone you trust, i.e. who you marry provided you trust them. It's too intimate to just do with anyone.

Last edited:

Etagloc

Superstar
Looks like fun. Dancing is not inherently bad, unless it's the Argentinian tango. Yet even the Argentinian tango isn't bad in marriage between 2 consenting adults.

This is sweet.

But I know from personal experience that the tango is a dance best done with someone you trust, i.e. who you marry provided you trust them. It's too intimate to just do with anyone.
Maybe to some people it does look like fun. The point is that it was morally transgressive- I don't know if it was morally trangressive from an eternal standpoint but it was morally transgressive from the standpoint of its day.

Humans don't need and shouldn't have freedom- not "freedom" as modern people understand it. The Bible mentions freedom- but the Bible mentions freedom a handful of times within over a thousand pages.

I mean people should have certain, basic freedom. A person should be able to walk down the street, generally, and not have a camera staring at them.

However, a person has zero right to engage in morally transgressive behavior.

The only person in the Quran or in the Bible who is absolutely obsessed with freedom and who puts freedom above all other values is Satan.

There are people who are hypothesizing the biological extinction of the white race. It is a principle in scripture that if a people lose sight of certain eternal values, it is right that they should perish. No one is special in this regard and no one is above this law.

The fact is.... Western or Westernized people might accept Islam or Christianity in theory...... but they also feel very entitled and they also feel they can do whatever they want and they believe their "right" to do whatever they want supercedes any divine commandment.

The West is too soft. Things have been tilted so far in a Satanic direction that someone who is super liberal like Jordan Peterson is seen as "conservative"- whereas a genuinely conservative society would recognize him for being far left.

So in super-cucked places like Canada and UK, what is "rebelling" against the super Satanic status quo is actually just saying the society should be slightly less Satanic- yet still overwhelmingly Satanic.

I get that 99% of this Western and English-speaking forum called VCF might think this is insane but in many contexts what I'm saying is actually just common sense.

So there is no saving the West. Society is going to be more and more Satanic and those who are unwilling to stand up against its degeneracy are going to fail in transmitting their values to the generations following them and their seeds shall be swallowed by the Satanic system.

elsbet

Superstar
Maybe to some people it does look like fun. The point is that it was morally transgressive- I don't know if it was morally trangressive from an eternal standpoint but it was morally transgressive from the standpoint of its day.

Humans don't need and shouldn't have freedom- not "freedom" as modern people understand it. The Bible mentions freedom- but the Bible mentions freedom a handful of times within over a thousand pages.

I mean people should have certain, basic freedom. A person should be able to walk down the street, generally, and not have a camera staring at them.

However, a person has zero right to engage in morally transgressive behavior.

The only person in the Quran or in the Bible who is absolutely obsessed with freedom and who puts freedom above all other values is Satan.

There are people who are hypothesizing the biological extinction of the white race. It is a principle in scripture that if a people lose sight of certain eternal values, it is right that they should perish. No one is special in this regard and no one is above this law.

The fact is.... Western or Westernized people might accept Islam or Christianity in theory...... but they also feel very entitled and they also feel they can do whatever they want and they believe their "right" to do whatever they want supercedes any divine commandment.

The West is too soft. Things have been tilted so far in a Satanic direction that someone who is super liberal like Jordan Peterson is seen as "conservative"- whereas a genuinely conservative society would recognize him for being far left.

So in super-cucked places like Canada and UK, what is "rebelling" against the super Satanic status quo is actually just saying the society should be slightly less Satanic- yet still overwhelmingly Satanic.

I get that 99% of this Western and English-speaking forum called VCF might think this is insane but in many contexts what I'm saying is actually just common sense.

So there is no saving the West. Society is going to be more and more Satanic and those who are unwilling to stand up against its degeneracy are going to fail in transmitting their values to the generations following them and their seeds shall be swallowed by the Satanic system.
Link to this law, please...

It is a principle in scripture that if a people lose sight of certain eternal values, it is right that they should perish.​
Idk about your scripture, but according to the bible, that applies to the fallen human race, save those who do not reject the blood of God in Christ.

Etagloc

Superstar
Link to this law, please...

It is a principle in scripture that if a people lose sight of certain eternal values, it is right that they should perish.​

Idk about your scripture, but according to the bible, that applies to the fallen human race, save those who do not reject the blood of God in Christ.
As I see it, the role of scripture is to formulate certain eternal truths. The eternal truths themselves exist prior to scripture.

Scripture gives you a certain sketch of certain eternal truths but to really understand scripture you have to understand the eternal truths underpinning scripture. If you don't understand those underlying eternal truths, the scripture is not alive to you, only dead words.

If you don't have eyes to see, the Old Testament is a mere historical record. For the person who has eyes to see (or who has the slightest grasp of the Quran), the Old Testament is living and breathing as it is a testament of eternal principles which live and breathe just as we do, perhaps having even more reality than our selves.

I have not responded to you. Theodore Roosevelt has already responded on my behalf. If you read the Theodore Roosevelt thread, you will see what Mr. Roosevelt has to say.

https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/theodore-roosevelts-prophecy.5470/

Last edited: