Random Thoughts

if it is better for you, it is better for you....
though I hope you don't leave....
you will be missed, young whippersnapper : (
ps no worries not leaving just being a bit more cautious about when to respond and time issues.

'Go big or go home?'
I will stay home and have tea/coffee:)

Last edited:
You blasted hipsters and your pumpkin spice

Much rage there, Maes17? I've liked pumpkin pie ever since I was a kid and was only too happy to find pumpkin cheesecake later, call it a "graduation" of sorts. Not to mention I have a Pinterest board with pumpkin recipes I'm waiting to bake... provided I take my fire alarm down first. :p

If that makes me a "blasted hipster", then I'm guilty as charged. :cool:

Much rage there, Maes17? I've liked pumpkin pie ever since I was a kid and was only too happy to find pumpkin cheesecake later, call it a "graduation" of sorts. Not to mention I have a Pinterest board with pumpkin recipes I'm waiting to bake... provided I take my fire alarm down first. :p

Pumpkin pie? No problem. Pumpkin cheesecake? OK, I can see that. I'll even go as far as pumpkin bread, but that's it. No more! If I see pumpkin spice potato chips, I'll most likely go postal.;)

You blasted hipster!

;)