Random Thoughts

polymoog

Superstar
I never thought I would be drinking more tea than coffee.
My son bought me a flash pot and different varieties of tea leaves and I think I will follow his good example. I was trying to cut down my caffeine intake anyway.
if you want to cut out the tea and caffeine altogether, he can buy you a chamber pot next time.

JoChris

Superstar
if you want to cut out the tea and caffeine altogether, he can buy you a chamber pot next time.
Nooooo...... This night owl can only cope in a morning lark household with coffee!!!!

I am trying to cut down from 3-4 cups to 1-2 though because I know my insomnia had to be from too much coffee.

sim hae

Established
Nooooo...... This night owl can only cope in a morning lark household with coffee!!!!

I am trying to cut down from 3-4 cups to 1-2 though because I know my insomnia had to be from too much coffee.
If you need coffee in order to not feel tired, try only sleeping 4,5 hours; 6 hours; 7,5 or 9 hours. A sleep cycle is 1,5 hours and if you set your alarm to only wake you up at the end of a sleep cycle you'll never feel sleepy/tired again.

Last edited:

JoChris

Superstar
If you need coffee in order to not feel tired, try only sleeping 4,5 hours; 6 hours; 7,5 or 9 hours. A sleep cycle is 1,5 hours and if you set your alarm to only wake you up at the end of a sleep cycle you'll never feel sleepy/tired again.
Unfortunately if I don't get enough sleep I will eventually have a mild seizure.
It is a tightwalk I walk with coffee and sleep. Too much coffee and I will have insomnia, not enough and I am a zombie (side-effect of medications).
I am trying to work how to make tea work in my favour so I don't swing from one extreme to another as much.

Maes17

Superstar
Unfortunately if I don't get enough sleep I will eventually have a mild seizure.
It is a tightwalk I walk with coffee and sleep. Too much coffee and I will have insomnia, not enough and I am a zombie (side-effect of medications).
I am trying to work how to make tea work in my favour so I don't swing from one extreme to another as much.
Whoa! That's a balance to juggle

RaXz

Veteran
I must admit that I'm starting to like the equality which most women desire, as they now can be treated like men, so no more holding open doors, and when they pick a fight their skulls can be crushed like the skulls of men. I pretty much can't wait until shit hits the fan, and it will even when both the masses and conspiracy theorists alike live in the absolute peace and safety that their savior Donald Christ gives, they'll see as it's only a matter of time.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I must admit that I'm starting to like the equality which most women desire, as they now can be treated like men, so no more holding open doors, and when they pick a fight their skulls can be crushed like the skulls of men. I pretty much can't wait until shit hits the fan, and it will even when both the masses and conspiracy theorists alike live in the absolute peace and safety that their savior Donald Christ gives, they'll see as it's only a matter of time.

RaXz

Veteran
Most will run to Donald Christ to beg him to give them peace and safety, the more worldly attachments they have, the harder they'll run.

Good thing that the whole world is already in his humble little hands, so it's only a matter of time.

And oh, posers should keep on thinking that I'm a roleplaying poser, and they probably will because they usually think that they're the real and great ones, so they're bound to scoff and discard me en masse, it's pretty fool proof if you have the brains to think about it.