Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
I have a Jewish atheist friend and I asked him about the wig covering and his response was that "they think they can trick their God by wearing a wig instead of a head covering when the whole point of the head covering was to cover their hair". We had a good laugh about it. I don't know why we found it so funny lol.
I think once a jewish woman is married she is supposed to wear a wig in public and her hair is only for her husband or something along those lines, as far as I know its a fairly old orthodox jewish tradition, think people that dont observe this tradition all the time will wear one during shabbat or other religious celebtations/observations!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheitel

Kung Fu

Superstar
I think once a jewish woman is married she is supposed to wear a wig in public and her hair is only for her husband or something along those lines, as far as I know its a fairly old orthodox jewish tradition, think people that dont observe this tradition all the time will wear one during shabbat or other religious celebtations/observations!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheitel
Yes, I know but there's an irony in that which is why my friend and I found it so funny. They're covering their hair with more hair which defeats the whole purpose of having to wear a head covering hence why my friend said "they think they can trick their God".

Maes17

Superstar
I do like maple syrup and hockey. Canada did give the Penguins Sidney Crosby too lol. So happy belated canada day to the canucksters up north.

Happy Murica day too! Cause here in the US of A on the 4th of July we got our independence.

Random thought: I ate too much brisket and pasta salad. I need to go lay somewhere in a fetal position and cry. Lol

Carolyn

Star
I usually try and not put out bad thoughts/bad karma about other people but my neighbours have been making so much noise and the other day I was totally fuming and loosing the plot a bit and yeah thinking not so nice things about them was so angry and what happens! I fall and almost break half my foot amm on crutches and in pain, not been to hospital about it thought id give it a cpl days, think maybe I just dislocated it a bit cause pressing down on top of it seems to feel like its helping it but yeah am so angry at myself now and I kinda feel like maybe I deserved it, maybe am being too hard on myself idk but am on waiting list to see neurosurgeon after a recent MRI so guessing somethings going on with my head, need the fuck out of this house though, they have been quiter the last cpl days since I complained to the letting agency but it was fucking ridiculous, starting around 8 am then on and off all day till 9-10pm sometimes much later and its not just footsteps or a little bit of banging, compare it to having someone living above you who does noisy DIY every 20 or so minutes for 5, 10, 15, 60 + minutes all day everyday, my daughters loosing the plot with it too luckily a place to help us move has contacted us we were on waiting list so now we get to see them, need this sorted though before any possible future brain surgery which might have to happen.... funtimes!!

polymoog

Superstar
I usually try and not put out bad thoughts/bad karma about other people but my neighbours have been making so much noise and the other day I was totally fuming and loosing the plot a bit and yeah thinking not so nice things about them was so angry and what happens! I fall and almost break half my foot amm on crutches and in pain, not been to hospital about it thought id give it a cpl days, think maybe I just dislocated it a bit cause pressing down on top of it seems to feel like its helping it but yeah am so angry at myself now and I kinda feel like maybe I deserved it, maybe am being too hard on myself idk but am on waiting list to see neurosurgeon after a recent MRI so guessing somethings going on with my head, need the fuck out of this house though, they have been quiter the last cpl days since I complained to the letting agency but it was fucking ridiculous, starting around 8 am then on and off all day till 9-10pm sometimes much later and its not just footsteps or a little bit of banging, compare it to having someone living above you who does noisy DIY every 20 or so minutes for 5, 10, 15, 60 + minutes all day everyday, my daughters loosing the plot with it too luckily a place to help us move has contacted us we were on waiting list so now we get to see them, need this sorted though before any possible future brain surgery which might have to happen.... funtimes!!
have you been featured on 'nightmare neighbor next door' yet?
make sure you plug the VC forum. :)