Random Thoughts

Wow...

Are you a computer genius or something?

You should be a computer teacher imo, thank you for that, though i don't think i can
hope it's good

Carolyn

Star
throat feels like sandpaper and got a dry horrible barking cough, better not be sick, am sick enough as it is on a daily basis, think there are lemsips but I hate them meh think I might just eat reast of one of the tubs of ice cream I made. I hardly ever get normal colds and viruses but when I do it usually floors me a bit. Not looking for sympathy but Ill still take it lol

Devine

Star
throat feels like sandpaper and got a dry horrible barking cough, better not be sick, am sick enough as it is on a daily basis, think there are lemsips but I hate them meh think I might just eat reast of one of the tubs of ice cream I made. I hardly ever get normal colds and viruses but when I do it usually floors me a bit. Not looking for sympathy but Ill still take it lol
but if your getting a cold i wouldn't have cold food! or cream or sugar lol.

Tatilina

Star
Have you ever watched the Bigfoot hunting ones? Where they have these drunk hillbillies stumble around in the woods? Always hilarious. I've never had a ghost encounter, but I have seen UFOs twice which was cool.
Anyway I will check those links out, thank you.
Lol no but they sound funny. I've watched destination truth where they go all over checking out every monster legend/myth like bigfoot, chupacabra, old nessie etc. I'd like to know the name of the show with the drunken hillbillies lol. I'd probably be able to find them on youtube cause I had our TV cut off.
I have seen UFO throughout my life and usually multiples where they are changing patterns, like showing as a diamond if there were 4 of them, or ina straightline. I've only been able to see them at night too, never in the day. The way they move is neat, never hear a sound from them and it's freaky how fast or slow they can move....and disappear.

Tatilina

Star
I actually really love Ghost Adventures and used to follow Ghost Hunters rather closely, going so far as to watch their reality TV competition for a while. Unfortunately I doubt you will see this because you've ignored me, but if you do happen to see it we could chit chat about Ghost Adventures if you want. I can't remember the name of the site, but the one where Zak seemingly got possessed by some woman up in a room and just sat there staring was incredibly creepy when I first watched it. The skeptic in me thinks that 99.9% of that show is made up and staged, but a small part of me is like, "Zak really doesn't seem to be a good actor, none of them do, so why are they so convincing when they appear to become possessed or taken over?" But, if nothing else it's always an entertaining and spooky way to pass a couple of hours. Some of my other favorite episodes are the Lizzy Borden one and Poveglia Island.
Ghost hunters was my favourite because it was a lot more relaxed, reasonabl, mature and not dramatic. Unlike Ghost adventures. Plus Grant and Jason were a little on the skeptical side, especially when it came to orbs. I personally preferred their approach over Zak's cause seriously that dude needs to calm down. He is so over the top dramatic and gets so hyped up about every little thing. Also, I find their "personal paranormal hunting equipment" to be sketchy and no other paranormal team/show has tested them out to berify if they are legit or not, so I don't trust a lot of their findings to be legit. I think that they get way too much Paranormal evidence. My hubby argues its because their approach is different because they try to provoke the spirits.Even so, they exaggerate a lot of stuff and go over the top. Ghost hunters was much more balanced. I'm not sure what Jason plans to do with further shows, its unfortunate that Grant left and they brought on two more members, which in my opinion was a huge mistake cause they ended up leaving ghost hunters and started their own ghost show.

Lol I believe at least 80% of ghost adventures is definitely faked, without a doubt. We've been watching it since it first came out and Zak is always claiming and acting like he's possessed lol. My hubby and I now joke about it and we call it before he even says anything. We be loke "Oh oh, Zak's becoming possessed!" He is such a tacky goofball, sometimes he gets on my nerves cause he is too dramatic and he looks dumb lol. But....my hubby loves the show and he thinks its better than ghost hunters. Nick left ghost adventures and started his own show with Katrina from paranormal state. He likes that one too, but I find both shows similar and that Nick leeches of Zak's character and ideas. Funnily enough they use the same equipment as well. Both shows are sketchy.

Loki

Established
Ghost hunters was my favourite because it was a lot more relaxed, reasonabl, mature and not dramatic. Unlike Ghost adventures. Plus Grant and Jason were a little on the skeptical side, especially when it came to orbs. I personally preferred their approach over Zak's cause seriously that dude needs to calm down. He is so over the top dramatic and gets so hyped up about every little thing. Also, I find their "personal paranormal hunting equipment" to be sketchy and no other paranormal team/show has tested them out to berify if they are legit or not, so I don't trust a lot of their findings to be legit. I think that they get way too much Paranormal evidence. My hubby argues its because their approach is different because they try to provoke the spirits.Even so, they exaggerate a lot of stuff and go over the top. Ghost hunters was much more balanced. I'm not sure what Jason plans to do with further shows, its unfortunate that Grant left and they brought on two more members, which in my opinion was a huge mistake cause they ended up leaving ghost hunters and started their own ghost show.

Lol I believe at least 80% of ghost adventures is definitely faked, without a doubt. We've been watching it since it first came out and Zak is always claiming and acting like he's possessed lol. My hubby and I now joke about it and we call it before he even says anything. We be loke "Oh oh, Zak's becoming possessed!" He is such a tacky goofball, sometimes he gets on my nerves cause he is too dramatic and he looks dumb lol. But....my hubby loves the show and he thinks its better than ghost hunters. Nick left ghost adventures and started his own show with Katrina from paranormal state. He likes that one too, but I find both shows similar and that Nick leeches of Zak's character and ideas. Funnily enough they use the same equipment as well. Both shows are sketchy.
You actually summed up a lot of my feelings on both shows. Ghost Hunters was more respectable and believable, whereas Ghost Adventures is like the Fast and Furious of the ghost hunting world; really entertaining but clearly not believable. I actually haven't seen Nick's new show yet but I'll try to check it out.

Devine

Star
yeah it was sad when whats his name left ghost hunters. i would love to see a compilation of all their "finds" over the years.

What is DMs?

I think that's minecraft though i don't have an inch's clue as to what it's really about, but then i lack the interest to start playing new games anyway, i only play old dos games now and then and sometimes dota 2. Here's a picture of this old pc's desktop. :)

And why did the person get blocked?

Attachments