Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
If reality is a 2d holographic 3d projection, does that mean flat earthers have it partially right?

Lonk

Established
What was up with April 1st...? It's normally a fun holiday where everyone's happy. Yet I feel like everybody I knew, online and offline, whether they knew each other or not, was very snappy and rude. Even I was. Yesterday felt like not good at all, and several of my friends agreed. Weird. Today feels a bit better but still exhausting.

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
What was up with April 1st...? It's normally a fun holiday where everyone's happy. Yet I feel like everybody I knew, online and offline, whether they knew each other or not, was very snappy and rude. Even I was. Yesterday felt like not good at all, and several of my friends agreed. Weird. Today feels a bit better but still exhausting.

Lonk

Established
And right after I say that, I go into a group chat with some of my friends and they're arguing about something, I try to ask them what and they are super condescending and sarcastic....yikes. I hope the rest of April will be good, because I'm too stressed to deal with these bad vibes.

O-Oh...?

Etagloc

Superstar
"I don't take sides". So when injustice happens- don't take sides? If someone is drowning- let them drown? I mean... why take the human's side over the water's side? If we're not taking sides, let them drown. But I say take the human side.

I was warned about lukewarm types.