Random Thoughts

Carolyn

Star
@Carolyn , I’m happy to see you’re still kickin’ around as I was beginning to wonder how you were, and if you were doing all right. I’m sorry to read that you fell. Here’s to hoping you make a speedy recovery!
Aw it wasnt as bad as it could have been lol it happened so fast I fell like a baby which I think saved a lot of damage!

I got somebody coming out from somewhere tomorrow about an OT assessment so they could help us get a decent house hopefully quicker! I need a fucking bath, not had a bath for a year and a half almost, hate showers just so shit. I want a nice long soak, when we move and have a bath its gonna take a lot of force to remove me from the bath the first time am in it lol I plan to have coffee, joints and my laptop and am sitting there till am wrinkly as a 90 year old! lol

Lonk

Established
ui43h9uruijeri.png
Watching a Korean show today and saw this... :( Why did they have to ruin butterflies for me?!

Lonk

Established
Playing this cool game called nation states that my friend introduced to me today and of COURSE this would be the result of the very first question I answered :eek:o_O

4t298y9h.png

Etagloc

Superstar
also there are white supremacists who demonize refugees (of all creeds and colors). my previous sentence already explained their motive.

Lonk

Established
I had a dream where Jihyo from Twice had boobs that were just the illuminati triangle and she kept shaking them at me.

I think I need a break from this website.

Carolyn

Star
is it just me or does anybody else automatically think of this when they see... well am sure you will get it!

The Zone

Star
And I just saw another reveal of a posting personality which tipped their hand with their avatar pic and controversial subject. She will never leave and is the forum demon. Always be careful who you are talking to here.

Carolyn

Star
wow R.I.P. Stephen Hawking :( I didnt know he was as old as 76 either, thought maybe late 50's!