Random Thoughts

Lonk

Established
Calling something that actively admonishes the actions of pseudo-nazis "nazi propaganda" is quite possibly the most difficult mental gymnastics someone can ever do. I am actually impressed beyond my wall of confusion and disgust.

Be afraid. Be very very afraid.

I'm just kidding.
Good that you have an open mind and see things in the industry, etc.

But do not let it deter your quality of life.
No fun in being paranoid all the time. Sending postitive thoughts your way
Dude, no one is going to come after you.
Hmmmmmm.....how do I know you guys aren't gonna come after me?

Last edited:

Maes17

Superstar
Calling something that actively admonishes the actions of pseudo-nazis "nazi propaganda" is quite possibly the most difficult mental gymnastics someone can ever do. I am actually impressed beyond my wall of confusion and disgust.

Hmmmmmm.....how do I know you guys aren't gonna come after me?
Be afraid. Be very very afraid

;)

Carolyn

Star
wow I was gonna post something like, so whats been happening, meh my brain cant cope with this new layout. I feel so high, dunno if its the weed or the medication, suspect the weed, think I really put a lot in the joints I rolled earlier cause was using my daughters grinder instead of my coffee grinder. I dont think Ive felt this stoned in a long time, still fucking hate it here, really need to get something else somewhere else soon, discovered more dodgy plumbing under the kitchen sink (again) the last time they came out they supposedly sorted it but when I went to attach my splitter for the waste pipe the waste pipe wasnt even attached properly, so I sorted that, been absolutely fine, water all over the floor again in the kitchen so had a look expecting it was to do with the waste pipe with it being fucked up but its actually another pipe behind that thats another part of the waste pipe and its not even connected right, with the extra water going through it from dishwasher, washing machine and sink it must have weighed it down a bit but it shouldnt do that if its done right, the pipe was just sitting in it, dunno if it was already like that and they missed it or if thats them thats done that when they supposedly fixed it before lol

Ive been in council and housing association houses most of my life the last three have been private lets and all three of them are full of dodgy plumbing and whatnot, never had issues like this before in any house Ive had thats been council or housing association its totally ridiculous and the neighbours are still arseholes lol really want out of here, cant even smoke a joint in my bedroom lol we have 3 months left of the lease so not that long now, if we get a HA house we wont have to scrape up over £1000 to move just want out of here, Id go today if I could lol