Random Thoughts

Lisa

Superstar
Does anyone else on here wonder if the Hawaii drill is psyche warfare?o_Oo_O It spooked me and I do not live there,although, I have a friend I am concerned for. What kind of mistake is that?
Mistakes happen in life...thank God it wasn’t real!

The Zone

Star
I’m baffled why close minded people who are stuck in the doctrines of institutionalized religion flock to a conspiracy website?
In all honesty, people in this forum are not always the worldly norm in their belief system. That is why I personally, do not have a lot to say in the religious section. I am here for the other stuff. I can find religious battles anywhere. So, I am surprised people who are really religious come to a conspiracy forum in general. I can hear the peaceful sound of waves and gulls squawking and then come here and ....
images (35).jpg images (33).jpg

Last edited:

Todd

Star
Light in the darkness?
So you are saying they don’t really believe there is any truth to the content or concepts vigilant citizen shares on his site. They are just here to proselytize?

Lisa

Superstar
So you are saying they don’t really believe there is any truth to the content or concepts vigilant citizen shares on his site. They are just here to proselytize?
No, I said that maybe Christians are here to be the light in the darkness.

Todd

Star
No, I said that maybe Christians are here to be the light in the darkness.
Which is a religious way of saying proselytize. The only way to be light in the darkness is through Love and you can’t effectively Love people through an Internet forum. (And who said anything about Christians? I was talking about religious people stuck in the doctrines of religion)

Last edited:

Lisa

Superstar
Which is a religious way of saying proselytize. The only way to be light in the darkness is through Love and you can’t effectively Love people through an Internet forum. (And who said anything about Christians? I was talking about religious people stuck in the doctrines of religion)
Grading my answer again...