Random Thoughts

Lurker

Star
It should be illegal to work on days like this. Clear blue sky, not a chem-trail, not even a cloud. Warm with a slightly cool breeze. The work day is done- I'm heading out to enjoy this. There must be something that needs to be done outside.

Carolyn

Star
finally found a house woo not a full house a lower cottage flat so no stairs which really is better tbh cause my legs and back are kinda messed up and the stairs are not helping, shared garden so we ould get a wee shed and stuff and still have bbqs and stuff cat take a cpl weeks to move and not rush like last year plus we had 7 years of crap to get rid of which we dont have this time, just relaxing rest of night in pain from packing and taking loads of stuff out, almost blacked out yesterday just from tipping my head back to look at the cat behind me on the couch, came on so fast had to throw myself forward till it passed kinda freaky have to remember not to do thinks like that, cant lie on my back or even on my side without being propped up a lot or it happens, its not nice.

JoChris

Superstar
finally found a house woo not a full house a lower cottage flat so no stairs which really is better tbh cause my legs and back are kinda messed up and the stairs are not helping, shared garden so we ould get a wee shed and stuff and still have bbqs and stuff cat take a cpl weeks to move and not rush like last year plus we had 7 years of crap to get rid of which we dont have this time, just relaxing rest of night in pain from packing and taking loads of stuff out, almost blacked out yesterday just from tipping my head back to look at the cat behind me on the couch, came on so fast had to throw myself forward till it passed kinda freaky have to remember not to do thinks like that, cant lie on my back or even on my side without being propped up a lot or it happens, its not nice.
That is great to read. You'll be settled in time for Christmas too. :)

All of these attempts at gaslighting over different beliefs lately is making the religion section extra cringe-y. Don't you guys have any other hobbies?

Haich

Superstar
There's a really annoying user who keeps being banned and coming back, they sell ID cards, passports- the lot.

They've just polluted the entertainment thread so guys whenever this idiot posts report them.

Carolyn

Star

Somebody must be looking out for me lol got this house and its pretty much exactly what we need and I won almost £600 which we need for the move and then some!! Just all perfect timing too as our notice to quit is the 27th lol really feeling quite lucky about it all cause the stairs here are really beginning to be a proble for my legs, hips knees ankles feet all hurt and everytie I go up and down stairs its really quite painful so no stairs is going to be amazing!!

Carolyn

Star
be moving a week from today, dreading moving although its a nice wee flat so its ok but was thinking earlier really gonna miss this place, our next door neighbour is really nice, then went to bed and the neighbours through the wall are arguing (again) fucking nutters I swear, they have the police out about twice a month, they were out the other night, two vans and a car, they must be costing a packet, they are banging and shouting like a bunch of fucking psychopaths, wont miss them much, cant wait to get away from them now tbh, our other neighbour not through the wall is lovely as well, probably the best neighbour I ever had, these other ones though wow wont miss them for a second! Its almost 3:30 am here too would have been 4:30 but the clocks went back an hour, wonder how long it be before the police are out at them again, unless they are already there, wouldn't surprise me!!

JoChris

Superstar
We just went through a powerful electrical storm.
I was on the balcony with my son watching the show when we saw the widest bolt of lightning up the end of the street. It was such a loud bang my ear is still hurting a little half an hour later. We went inside straight away after that!
The power of nature... incredible to watch, not so nice to hear.

Haich

Superstar
We just went through a powerful electrical storm.
I was on the balcony with my son watching the show when we saw the widest bolt of lightning up the end of the street. It was such a loud bang my ear is still hurting a little half an hour later. We went inside straight away after that!
The power of nature... incredible to watch, not so nice to hear.
It may have been a scary experience but also quite humbling. Lightning is one scary phenomena which really reminds me of the power of God.