Random Questions, Answered!

polymoog

Superstar
Mapping redheads: which country has the most?

@Nick Danger

does anyone know of a good documentary (not mainstream BS-- conspiracy truth only) about the spread of genes like this? id like it to be in the same vein as the atlantis information and the catclysm of 9500 BC, as described by allan and delair.

polymoog

Superstar
does anyone wear teva sandals in here? (this applies to mens sandals; maybe womens sandals as well.) i read a review that theyve changed; i bought a used pair at a flea market a year ago but the sole separated. i had an original pair that was great for many years, but one of my dogs chewed it up, so i dont want to buy the "un"-improved version if its going to fall apart.
shoe goo (shoe glue) doesnt hold, btw.

Maes17

Superstar
Mapping redheads: which country has the most?

@Nick Danger

does anyone know of a good documentary (not mainstream BS-- conspiracy truth only) about the spread of genes like this? id like it to be in the same vein as the atlantis information and the catclysm of 9500 BC, as described by allan and delair.
Isn’t red head an irish trait?
The spread of those genes has to be spread with irish background. Could also be scottish

Tidal

Star
Topic- Random Questions
-------------------------------------------------------

Okay I got a few-
1- In WW2 did German U-boats in the Atlantic also attack empty merchant ships returning to America?
2- How did animals first get onto tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific?
3- In oldtime sailing days, did the captain and officers get scurvy as well as the crew?
4- How did the gigantic Ayers Rock get into the middle of Australia on a flat plain?

polymoog

Superstar
Topic- Random Questions
-------------------------------------------------------

Okay I got a few-
1- In WW2 did German U-boats in the Atlantic also attack empty merchant ships returning to America?
2- How did animals first get onto tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific?
3- In oldtime sailing days, did the captain and officers get scurvy as well as the crew?
4- How did the gigantic Ayers Rock get into the middle of Australia on a flat plain?
1. i dont know for certain.
2. the theory is that they were marooned there after severe storms/typhoons. "science" says they couldve traveled across land bridges when the sea level was low. alternatively, they could have been stuck there after the cataclysm of in 9500 BC.
3. i would imagine that the captain and officers ate better than the crew. if the captain had a stock of homemade marmalade or jelly that contained vitamin C (gooseberry jam?), he wouldve been unknowingly safe.
4. theres a theory that it is the stump of a giant tree. before you dismiss the idea, take a look at the video. it raises some interesting points.

polymoog

Superstar
Isn’t red head an irish trait?
look at the web page. theres a bizarre pocket of redheads in the middle of present-day russia. further, there are redheaded "elongated skull" humans or aliens in south america. i am curious if there is a tie-in to that.

Maes17

Superstar
look at the web page. theres a bizarre pocket of redheads in the middle of present-day russia. further, there are redheaded "elongated skull" humans or aliens in south america. i am curious if there is a tie-in to that.
Yeah I looked at it more in depth. Kinda shocking

polymoog

Superstar
question for passers-by on this thread:

are you willing to watch a video posted on this forum that is:
5 min or shorter?
10 min or shorter?
30 min or shorter?
more than 30 minutes?

what is your criteria and why?

Maes17

Superstar

5 min or shorter?
10 min or shorter?
30 min or shorter?
more than 30 minutes?

10 minutes or shorter. It gets boring after awhile

Tidal

Star
10 minutes or shorter. It gets boring after awhile

Agreed, in fact 2 minutes is my maximum tolerance level, I mean, if we wanted to watch longer vids we'd go to youtube..:)
A good compromise for people who post longish vids in VC would be if they firstly told us in a few words what the video is about, then we can decide whether it sounds interesting enough for us to want to look at, and if it hasn't grabbed us in the first couple of minutes we can always exit and say-

5 min or shorter?
10 min or shorter?
30 min or shorter?
more than 30 minutes?

Good questions! I think the criteria and length might go hand and hand so for me, it’s difficult to say. It is said that the average attention span for an individual is 20 minutes, which may be why TV shows would have commercial breaks in 20 minute segments of a show. I think for anything to be longer than that, I would personally need to have a sincere interest in the topic that is either challenging my beliefs and/or information with credible sources, or is giving new and resourceful information altogether.

That said, if after 15-20 minute mark, I haven’t learned anything new or not intrigued, I usually stop watching it.

polymoog

Superstar
That said, if after 15-20 minute mark, I haven’t learned anything new or not intrigued, I usually stop watching it.

when i post a video, i try to include a brief synopsis as well as the running time.
if it is long, i will include the minute marks so others can skip ahead to relevant points in the video.

i encourage others to follow this protocol.

Karlysymon

Superstar

5 min or shorter?
10 min or shorter?
30 min or shorter?
more than 30 minutes?

Iam more of a text-person than a visuals-person so i only have about 3hrs a day for visual media (and that has to include my network news, yes, i still watch network news :) ) which is just about the amount that my brain can handle. So i don't have alot of brain energy to expend watching video after video. What is posted on here, i tend to copy and save the links to watch later (could be a week if they are longer).

I'm more inclined to watch a video if there is depth to a person's work. I find that alot of popular youtubers in the conspiracy world lack that IMO. An example would be; the few videos of Jason A posted on here that i've watched don't inspire me to watch again if a person posts a video of his. But he has 1million subscribers, so i guess iam just an outlier who can't see what those 1million people see. :)

polymoog

Superstar
i am trying to download the last three videos of blakes 7 series from YT.
they cannot be watched in my country due to a BBC copyright.
now, i tried many different countries via a VPN as a workaround, but i still had the block. i tried singapore, ukraine, poland, hong kong, etc. they all have the block.

any suggestions?
FTR, i need season 3: episodes 1, 2, and 4.

dailymotion (where i got 80% of them) doesnt have those three, and i didnt see it anywhere else.

i am trying to download the last three videos of blakes 7 series from YT.
they cannot be watched in my country due to a BBC copyright.
now, i tried many different countries via a VPN as a workaround, but i still had the block. i tried singapore, ukraine, poland, hong kong, etc. they all have the block.

any suggestions?
FTR, i need season 3: episodes 1, 2, and 4.

dailymotion (where i got 80% of them) doesnt have those three, and i didnt see it anywhere else.
Not sure if you're able to see it, but I think I found Season 3 on Potlocker here:

As well, there's Episode 4 from Season 3 in Archives, apparently:

polymoog

Superstar
@Helioform
(or anyone else who is computer savvy)

what browser (librewolf, mozilla, brave, etc.) and VPN do you think is best for anonymity on the web?

The Zone

Star
Nothing is private be it the dark web, Tor, etc. People need to realize every keystroke has and will be saved and there is no protection available to normal folks including VPNs. People clicked agreements to be on the internet at every turn when they first started the worldwide web created to lure all in and be indispensable. We are the generation where that data was saved to tell all about us who never thought it could come back to haunt them. When they start to crack down further which they will via said info generation next will at least know every thought and interest online is known. We did not have that luxury and some will be used as examples. If you research something it will be spun as if you are into that, etc. Your personal life will be held over you as well. Adhere or we will share all. The goal has always been complete thought control and eventual training of minds and manipulation and they now know you inside and out, push your buttons, push your info to algorithms designed personally to enslave you or direct you to desired paths.

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
No problem watching a lengthy video but depends on how interesting it is. I have zero issues because I play many at 1.5 speed, but like Karly below If the person has depth I can listen and will watch again to catch ideas.
Iam more of a text-person than a visuals-person so i only have about 3hrs a day for visual media (and that has to include my network news, yes, i still watch network news :) ) which is just about the amount that my brain can handle. So i don't have alot of brain energy to expend watching video after video. What is posted on here, i tend to copy and save the links to watch later (could be a week if they are longer).

I'm more inclined to watch a video if there is depth to a person's work. I find that alot of popular youtubers in the conspiracy world lack that IMO. An example would be; the few videos of Jason A posted on here that i've watched don't inspire me to watch again if a person posts a video of his. But he has 1million subscribers, so i guess iam just an outlier who can't see what those 1million people see. :)
Totally agree with you. <3