Random Questions, Answered!

Daze

Superstar
Nothing is private be it the dark web, Tor, etc. People need to realize every keystroke has and will be saved and there is no protection available to normal folks including VPNs. People clicked agreements to be on the internet at every turn when they first started the worldwide web created to lure all in and be indispensable. We are the generation where that data was saved to tell all about us who never thought it could come back to haunt them. When they start to crack down further which they will via said info generation next will at least know every thought and interest online is known. We did not have that luxury and some will be used as examples. If you research something it will be spun as if you are into that, etc. Your personal life will be held over you as well. Adhere or we will share all. The goal has always been complete thought control and eventual training of minds and manipulation and they now know you inside and out, push your buttons, push your info to algorithms designed personally to enslave you or direct you to desired paths.
There is actually alot you can do to lock many things down.

Idk if you can be 100% private but there's a big difference between using Tor and DuckDucxGo compared to using Chrome and Google search engine.

You can start by only visiting encrytped pages, such as anything with an s after the http. Theres an add on that only allows this, forcing the secure version of the page to load. Other useful add ons like Uorigin and especially NoScript can break alot of websites until you learn how they work, but they can lock nearly everything down. Its crazy how some links on these forums i have to allow 10 pages if i want them to load. VC usually has 4-6 scripts that i don't allow. Atm is doubleclick dot net (advertiser), google dot com, googletagmanager and gstatic. Like google, Facebook is usually everywhere too but it is easily blocked.

Another good add on is CookieAutoDelete. This automatically deletes cookies when you leave a website while most people carry 100's of cookies sharing data with every site they visit.

You can check your browser settings. Atm I"m using firefox and i turn off tracking (this does break twitter links embedding). You can disable cryptominers and fingerprinters in settings as well. While these will give you better privacy they can break websites. I suggest everyone disable all 3rd party cookies, as 99% are compeletely useless anyway.

Theres another way you can go here, if they want your data, let them have it. Theres an add on that clicks on every single ad confusing the algorithms. Some people set up "public" browsers and search for things they want the powers that shouldn't be to see, further muddying the waters.

Tor itself includes a vpn and automatically locks alot down, but if you chose the wrong ad on's (like an adblocker) you can still be tracked so its not full proof. Nothing is really, but this doesn't mean to leave caution to the wind. You can actually be pretty safe if you get a degoogled cellphone and only use it to browse. Its possible to remove the sim card and use wifi to pretty much completely anonamize yourself. Brax just made a video on this, I'll link it if any are interested.

You should sub to this guy, most of his content is ways to improve your privacy.

Maldarker

Star
There is actually alot you can do to lock many things down.

Idk if you can be 100% private but there's a big difference between using Tor and DuckDucxGo compared to using Chrome and Google search engine.

You can start by only visiting encrytped pages, such as anything with an s after the http. Theres an add on that only allows this, forcing the secure version of the page to load. Other useful add ons like Uorigin and especially NoScript can break alot of websites until you learn how they work, but they can lock nearly everything down. Its crazy how some links on these forums i have to allow 10 pages if i want them to load. VC usually has 4-6 scripts that i don't allow. Atm is doubleclick dot net (advertiser), google dot com, googletagmanager and gstatic. Like google, Facebook is usually everywhere too but it is easily blocked.

Another good add on is CookieAutoDelete. This automatically deletes cookies when you leave a website while most people carry 100's of cookies sharing data with every site they visit.

You can check your browser settings. Atm I"m using firefox and i turn off tracking (this does break twitter links embedding). You can disable cryptominers and fingerprinters in settings as well. While these will give you better privacy they can break websites. I suggest everyone disable all 3rd party cookies, as 99% are compeletely useless anyway.

Theres another way you can go here, if they want your data, let them have it. Theres an add on that clicks on every single ad confusing the algorithms. Some people set up "public" browsers and search for things they want the powers that shouldn't be to see, further muddying the waters.

Tor itself includes a vpn and automatically locks alot down, but if you chose the wrong ad on's (like an adblocker) you can still be tracked so its not full proof. Nothing is really, but this doesn't mean to leave caution to the wind. You can actually be pretty safe if you get a degoogled cellphone and only use it to browse. Its possible to remove the sim card and use wifi to pretty much completely anonamize yourself. Brax just made a video on this, I'll link it if any are interested.

You should sub to this guy, most of his content is ways to improve your privacy.
Honestly your not private no matter what you do. You can deflect it for awhile but make one mistake & your exposed. BTW i do this for a living if you want something more secure then do tails OS if you want to monitor your own network Kali OS

The Zone

Star
I hate to burst bubbles but I have been on TOR and Duck Duck Go, VPN, etc (not surfing here on that) and data leaks to the major players. It is almost naive to think there is privacy left for the government created the web and they still allow some to think they have privacy. A lot of what some say is safe is a money grab off paranoia. There are some very simple tests one can do to show how your search still leaks. And once they label accounts/people trying to hide their activity, the focus is increased and without human interaction save algorithms. Heck, the VPNs have been exploited for a few years now. So, it may seem safe to us average folks but the tools at their disposal at the top are too sophisticated. There is no privacy and the best defense is to be aware of that. As Maldarker offered, one mistake tears down your walls and they lay traps everywhere. Now if you are filthy rich like the PTB's.... maybe so, but they eat their own too. That said, what you say is known and time-stamped and stashed.

Here is another way of putting it. You may be able to hide your identity from me, but not them. So, some protections still work on normal everyday folks, but not the eye. We have allowed Google a major foothold and they have triggers all over the place no matter your browser which someone else may explain better.

Last edited:
I hate to burst bubbles but I have been on TOR and Duck Duck Go, VPN, etc (not surfing here on that) and data leaks to the major players. It is almost naive to think there is privacy left for the government created the web and they still allow some to think they have privacy. A lot of what some say is safe is a money grab off paranoia. There are some very simple tests one can do to show how your search still leaks. And once they label accounts/people trying to hide their activity, the focus is increased and without human interaction save algorithms. Heck, the VPNs have been exploited for a few years now. So, it may seem safe to us average folks but the tools at their disposal at the top are too sophisticated. There is no privacy and the best defense is to be aware of that.
This is pretty much a given, isn't it...maybe...? I've always thought of it as such. I think what Daze was implying is to do what you can to make your virtual footprint less traceable. Lol, if stalking and murder documentaries are correct, it takes some time to actually find an individual if they've taken some steps to obscure their location and identity.

The Zone

Star
Exactly and I edited addressing that above. We can hide from one another but not (fill in the blank with a word which best represents). It is still good to keep the Crazies at bay and we know some of them;) People need to be aware that there is no privacy with what you do on the web and in fact real life. If you have a smartphone your moves are tracked even when the location feature is off. Pings everywhere. This ties into the fact that the new order wants all in the open, no privacy for the individual which is basically enslavement. You know the line... you will own nothing and love it.

Exactly and I edited addressing that above. We can hide from one another but not (fill in the blank with a word which best represents). It is still good to keep the Crazies at bay and we know some of them;) People need to be aware that there is no privacy with what you do on the web and in fact real life. If you have a smartphone your moves are tracked even when the location feature is off. Pings everywhere. This ties into the fact that the new order wants all in the open, no privacy for the individual which is basically enslavement. You know the line... you will own nothing and love it.
I can't wait for that because I'll be making my trips to Ottawa for my free stays at 24 Sussex Drive because it is owned by the taxpayers. If everything becomes a free for all, I'll be staying there to get away from the city life. :cool:

Daze

Superstar
Honestly your not private no matter what you do. You can deflect it for awhile but make one mistake & your exposed. BTW i do this for a living if you want something more secure then do tails OS if you want to monitor your own network Kali OS
Regardless i prefer to let them fight for it. As compared to the guy who gives them everything on a silver platter.

Maes17

Superstar
Eh. Fuck ‘em.
They wanna ping me and can think whatever they want. I have nothing to hide and if they are listening and pinging then then those goobermint spooks already know all the choice words I’ve said about them over the years

Maldarker

Star
Regardless i prefer to let them fight for it. As compared to the guy who gives them everything on a silver platter.
Oh i agree on that but don't believe that ur anon online just a heads up friend to friend

Tidal

Star
Regarding privacy, every household in England was sent a Census Form so that the government will be able to keep tabs on everybody, but I never bothered to fill mine in and got this warning letter below, but I'm still not going to fill it in..:)

Maes17

Superstar
Regarding privacy, every household in England was sent a Census Form so that the government will be able to keep tabs on everybody, but I never bothered to fill mine in and got this warning letter below, but I'm still not going to fill it in..:)

Damn Mick, you little rebel