Random Christian Thoughts

Lyfe

Star
Lisa I said as a motivation. Not the primary motivation. There is a difference. Even the scriptures tell us to look to the things above.

Lisa

Superstar
Lisa I said as a motivation. Not the primary motivation. There is a difference. Even the scriptures tell us to look to the things above.
It seemed like the video was talking about it being the prime motivation.

Lisa

Superstar
I had the weirdest dream where I was hanging out with Prince William and his wife Catherine and I was offering up prayer for them in my dream...never prayed for someone in a dream before.

Last edited:

Kung Fu

Superstar
I had the weirdest dream where I was hanging out with Prince William and his wife Catherine and I was offering up prayer for them in my dream...never prayed for someone in a dream before.
What about prayers for the babies who die at the hands of American and Israeli soldiers?

Lefort3000

Rookie
What about prayers for the babies who die at the hands of American and Israeli soldiers?
The child mortality rate in premodern times was estimated to be 50%, you gonna pray for them too?

Being Christian doesnt mean you're gonna agree with what degenerate Government does.

Resistor

Established
The child mortality rate in premodern times was estimated to be 50%
That was actually one of the historical reasons that polygamy was a thing, from the most ancient of times up till the middle ages. It was a logical decision too for the situation.

Kung Fu

Superstar
I’ve already refuted you which you’ve ignored and kept talking your smack anyway..
Show me where you have refuted the killing of babies at the hands of Americans and Israeli soldiers?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Go back and read what I’ve wrote..
You have never once given me a direct answer which is why I can't find it.

Here I'll give you another chance, again. Do you denounce the killing of Palestinian, Iraqi, and Afghan babies by Jews and Americans?

It's a simple yes or no answer but you can't seem to answer it.

Lisa

Superstar
You have never once given me a direct answer which is why I can't find it.

Here I'll give you another chance, again. Do you denounce the killing of Palestinian, Iraqi, and Afghan babies by Jews and Americans?

It's a simple yes or no answer but you can't seem to answer it.
Is it a simple yes or no answer? I’m not sure which killings you’re talking about here.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Is it a simple yes or no answer? I’m not sure which killings you’re talking about here.
Folks keep note. She's not sure if denouncing the killing of babies is a simple yes or no answer.

And yet you claimed you already answered the question. If you did you wouldn't have wrote the bullshit you did up there, baby killer supporter. I knew it.

Lisa

Superstar
Folks keep note. She's not sure if denouncing the killing of babies is a simple yes or no answer.

And yet you claimed you already answered the question. If you did you wouldn't have wrote the bullshit you did up there, baby killer supporter. I knew it.
Smack

Kung Fu

Superstar
It's the truth. Everyone can see you don't want to denounce the killing of babies at the hands of American and Jewish soldiers, which is why you refrain from answering the question.

Lisa

Superstar
It's the truth. Everyone can see you don't want to denounce the killing of babies at the hands of American and Jewish soldiers, which is why you refrain from answering the question.
You need to bring up the evidence of what you are talking about first...otherwise it’s just talking smack.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You need to bring up the evidence of what you are talking about first...otherwise it’s just talking smack.
You need evidence to know whether killing babies is right or wrong? Lol. You keep making yourself look worse and worse.