Random Christian Thoughts

Lisa

Superstar
Thought of the day:
If you say to the Lord “Here I am, send me!” Can you really complain about where you’ve been sent?

Lisa

Superstar
I may have already posted this one...my brother seems to always say to me..but you’ve sent this one to me already...lol! But this was powerful!

Lyfe

Star
Praise the Lord everybody! I'd like to share something real quick.

Yesterday, while I was trying to sleep, I felt a demonic presence near me. I was kind of scared, not gonna lie. I actually rebuked them in the name of Jesus. I sat up and began praying to God and reading some verses. I didn't feel that awful presence anymore but instead, I felt warmth spiritually, mentally, and physically. It took me about 2 hours to go back to sleep.

I usually only feel those bad presences when I've sinned, or when I'm about to sleep. These demons just don't quit!

Well, I'm not having it. I rebuke thee in Jesus name, that you will whither away and die! Do you know who I am? I am the daughter of Yahweh!! I know you're scared of him. I also know your time is running short, so you and your master have to try to collect so many souls, but I tell you what- you ain't collecting my soul! If ya really think I'm gonna fail, get outta here, you know Yahweh is more powerful than you! That's right, begone in Jesus name!
Yeah part of my testimony in coming to Christ and what really awoke me to the reality of evil spirits and a world other than the physical was experiencing late night visitations and sleep paralysis, which has become a real phenomenon with increasing frequency. I had experienced anything from waking up paralyzed while feeling a force mount on top of me while you could hear the footsteps and springs of the bed buckle and push down to waking up with dark silhouettes standing over me and poking me hard in the stomach while addressing me by my name. Waking up to weird orbs floating around my room and that just scratches the surface, weird hovering dark shadows with tentacle type things coming out of it growling at me like a dog. Very strange stuff and indeed supernatural...

They have legal rights to harass you if there is certain sin in your life, but if that sin is renounced they cant bother you.

floss

Star
Yeah part of my testimony in coming to Christ and what really awoke me to the reality of evil spirits and a world other than the physical was experiencing late night visitations and sleep paralysis, which has become a real phenomenon with increasing frequency. I had experienced anything from waking up paralyzed while feeling a force mount on top of me while you could hear the footsteps and springs of the bed buckle and push down to waking up with dark silhouettes standing over me and poking me hard in the stomach while addressing me by my name. Waking up to weird orbs floating around my room and that just scratches the surface, weird hovering dark shadows with tentacle type things coming out of it growling at me like a dog. Very strange stuff and indeed supernatural...

They have legal rights to harass you if there is certain sin in your life, but if that sin is renounced they cant bother you.
What's the most demonic experience you ever had?

Lyfe

Star
I suppose the one that stands out the most is that black silhouette of a humanoid standing over me and poking me in the stomach. It was pretty uncomfortable as it was thrusting its finger into me. It knew my name and called me by it and the whole time I was paralyzed. There was also one time where I somehow managed to halfway snap out of an episode and my legs were paralyzed though I was able to sit up and the whole couch I was on moved as if something darted from one end of the couch to the other. There were allot of unnatural and bizarre things... You figure out real quick that there is definitely more to this world than what we can see.

floss

Star
I suppose the one that stands out the most is that black silhouette of a humanoid standing over me and poking me in the stomach. It was pretty uncomfortable as it was thrusting its finger into me. It knew my name and called me by it and the whole time I was paralyzed. There was also one time where I somehow managed to halfway snap out of an episode and my legs were paralyzed though I was able to sit up and the whole couch I was on moved as if something darted from one end of the couch to the other. There were allot of unnatural and bizarre things... You figure out real quick that there is definitely more to this world than what we can see.
You ever feel like you were in the "devil's playground"?

Sleep paralysis is definitely terrifying, especially since you're only partially conscious and not enough to realize what is going on when it's happening.

Lyfe

Star
You can sometimes be either fully conscious or partially conscious, atleast in my experience.

You ever feel like you were in the "devil's playground"?
It happened on and off for the better part of over 10 years. After a while you just stop fearing and recognize it for what it is, another spiritual attack.

Lyfe

Star
Lately the lord has really been ministering to me just how late in the hour it is and much of the means we use to bring people to Christ is actually carnal. I do believe that apologetics have their place, but we fail to remember to take into account the supernatural forces that keep the world in darkness in bondage to sin. I remember the parable of the sower and how it was satan that stole the word from the hearts of the hearers and how we are constantly reminded that the world is under the dominion and power of Satan.

2Cor 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

We so often forget that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal and that we are in a spiritual battle. God has always used his word and for the most part his word alone to save, because where his word is the holy spirit is there operative to use that word to bring about conviction of sin(John 16:8). Through apolagetics God has never used logic or rationale to bring people to Christ. In fact the disciples in acts used the assigned weapons of their warfare to bring in multitudes, which was prayer, fasting, binding and loosing, and preaching with the power inherit in the word of God.

Heb 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

We forget that we are up against supernatural forces keeping the world in darkness and that there is a kingdom all around us holding men in spiritual chains. These people cant be won over by logic or apologetic. It is only through the power of the holy spirit and prayer and not relying on your own logic, but rather fully trusting in the power of God to truly reach them. Any and all attempt to use logic or worldly reason is futile.

Lisa

Superstar
I doubt that we need to pray now more than ever..when scripture says to pray without ceasing...perhaps what we really need to do is to trust God that whatever happens...He’s not going anywhere?

Lisa

Superstar
Who is this guy...his voice is creepy. I don’t think he is talking the truth...we aren’t to live for heaven. We are to live to serve God here on earth..Your life isn’t over on this earth when you are saved..its just beginning and to live just for heaven is selfishness...God has good works prepared for us here on earth to do.

Ephesians‬ ‭2:10‬ ‭
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.​
‭‭
Surely, if we are discouraged...we should go to church where we are to be encouraged in the Lord..if not..then..
Philippians‬ ‭4:8‬ ‭
Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

‭‭​
Plus..if we are partakers of the Holy Spirit..do we need to see God to be close to Him..you can’t get any closer to God than the Holy Spirit residing within you can you?
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:14‬ ‭
Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.​

The problem with Christianity is that we want to be spared hard things and begin to think about what we think is in it for us...heaven as a way to get through it...when what you should do is stay in the faith and trust in God to get you through what you are going through.
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭
I have fought the good fight, I have finished the course, I have kept the faith.​

Lyfe

Star
What I got from the video is that we ought to use the joy set before us of inheriting eternal life and going to heaven as a motivation to not grow weary of serving the lord while here on earth. In all the tribulation and rebuke and reproach set before us we take comfort in knowing this is only temporary and that we have a mansion that God has specifically made for us.

Lisa

Superstar
What I got from the video is that we ought to use the joy set before us of inheriting eternal life and going to heaven as a motivation to not grow weary of serving the lord while here on earth. In all the tribulation and rebuke and reproach set before us we take comfort in knowing this is only temporary and that we have a mansion that God has specifically made for us.
So, that’s our motivation..that mansion that God has for us? I’ve had the wrong motivation all this time..I just want to please God with my life.
Romans‬ ‭12:1-2‬ ‭
Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.​

‭‭