Rand Paul blows the lid on the Deep State

Lisa

Superstar
Trump is all tweet and no action.

Rand Paul shows how it’s done.....
That was a good speech he made. I wonder what other things he knows that he doesn’t share?

Lisa

Superstar
I’m afraid I didn’t watch the entire video. What did he share?
He talked about the behind the scenes spying..confirming that there is behind the scenes spying. I just wondered what else he knows about that he doesn’t talk about..if anything.

B_JMNN

Established
That was an excellent speech. Not about Trumps impeachment at all. It was all about the behind the scenes spying by FISA on the campaigns, doesn't matter if Republican or Democrat. And even went so far as to the say the public as well. Spying on someone you don't like.

It does make you wonder what else he knows, that I bet he would love to share to the public?

Lisa

Superstar
That was an excellent speech. Not about Trumps impeachment at all. It was all about the behind the scenes spying by FISA on the campaigns, doesn't matter if Republican or Democrat. And even went so far as to the say the public as well. Spying on someone you don't like.

It does make you wonder what else he knows, that I bet he would love to share to the public?
I wish he would share..we should all know what they get up to when they come to power.

A.J.

Star
His dad knows and he is not shy about it...

Rand Paul on Deep State defiance:

Thunderian

Superstar
Watch the whole thing. He names names...
I can’t help thinking that the apple didn’t fall far from the tree. He reminds me of his dad. But where Ron Paul was always a bit of a kook outsider, Rand Paul has real credibility.

He’s not saying anything that hasn’t been said already by conservative media and commentators, but it’s very refreshing to get it on the record like this.

I keep wondering when the investigation into the plot(s) against Trump that preceded and followed his election are going to kick in. I keep hearing rumours that things are happening behind the scenes, but I think there’s enough evidence now to hold hearings, and I think some people need to go to jail.