The love of the Beloved
must be unconditionally returned.
If you claim to love
yet oppose the Beloved,
then your love is but a pretense.
You love the enemies of your Beloved
and still seek love in return.
You fight the beloved of your Beloved.
Is this Love or the following of Shaytaan?
True devotion is nothing
but total submission
of body and soul
to One Love.
We have seen humans claim to submit,
yet their loyalties are many.
They put their trust here, and their hope there,
and their love is without consequence.
-by Ibn Al-Qayyim rahimahullah

Say: “In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy - in that let them rejoice; it is better than
what they accumulate.” (Surat Yunus: 58)

@Infinityloop regarding your profile quote.

Quote by Ibn Al Qayyim RahimahuLah.
“Truly in the heart, there is a void that cannot be removed except with the company of Allah,
And in it, there is a sadness that cannot be removed except with the happiness of knowing Allah and being true to Him.
And in it, there is an emptiness that cannot be filled except with love from Him and by turning to Him and always remembering Him.
And if a person were given all of the worlds and what is in it, it would not fill this emptiness.”

Death & The Grave

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
This is a Ramadan thread.
Which is why what was shared concerning the pagan tradition of "Ramadan" was posted here.

If Muslims showed up in a Christmas, Easter or Hanuka thread distracting and provoking, I would advise them to pipe down as well.
Why would it be considered a distraction or a provocation to share the truth with others about ALL of the pagan "holidays", e.g. Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, Ramadan, etc. celebrated by the various sects? Did Allah not tell us to have absolutely NOTHING to do with the sects and their man-made traditions?

Please show some respect, Ramadan is a special, holy month.
As above please. It is out of genuine love and respect that the truth about these pagan traditions are shared with those of the respective sects. It is Allah that is Holy, NOT the pagan festivals men have made up.

It is interesting to note that both Ishtar/Easter and Ramadan are falling at the same time of the year as the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the latter of which is one of the three annual f(e)asts that God gave us.

Peace be upon you.

DavidSon

Star
Which is why what was shared concerning the pagan tradition of "Ramadan" was posted here.

Why would it be considered a distraction or a provocation to share the truth with others about ALL of the pagan "holidays", e.g. Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, Ramadan, etc. celebrated by the various sects? Did Allah not tell us to have absolutely NOTHING to do with the sects and their man-made traditions?

As above please. It is out of genuine love and respect that the truth about these pagan traditions are shared with those of the respective sects. It is Allah that is Holy, NOT the pagan festivals men have made up.

It is interesting to note that both Ishtar/Easter and Ramadan are falling at the same time of the year as the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the latter of which is one of the three annual f(e)asts that God gave us.

Peace be upon you.
Freemason you've already been called out as as a fraud in all your other cult threads. I've never reported anyone until now but you are trolling, spamming, and inciting violence in areas intended for friendship. Please stop my brother, go to your own empty threads.

Last edited:
Just recited Juz 1 and some Sunnah prayers. I'm off to a good start on Ramadan Day 1 this year (despite it being overshowed by the tragedy yesterday). Gonna do some Tasbih soon, and then it's off to the Masjid for Jumuah soon.

DesertRose

Superstar
Just recited Juz 1 and some Sunnah prayers. I'm off to a good start on Ramadan Day 1 this year (despite it being overshadowed by the tragedy yesterday). Gonna do some Tasbih soon, and then it's off to the Masjid for Jumuah soon.
On the way to the masjid, I was a bit apprehensive because we have a new imam and I was wondering about the pace but once he started reciting I was just grateful and happy to be experiencing the Taraweeh prayers. God willing we ask Allah to make our efforts worthy and to ease our path toward nearness to Him. Ameen.
For those who are not aware after fasting we attend evening prayers called Taraweeh prayers and the imams complete the reading of the Quran in prayers during this month. Some Muslims also, complete the Quran on their own by reading one chapter a day for the month. Day 2 Juz 2 in sha Allah.

Live Taraweeh Prayers: Sheikh Mansour (Beautiful)

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
The command for fasting during the month of Ramadan is in the Quran.
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
(2:183) Believers! Fasting is enjoined upon you, as it was enjoined upon those before you, that you become God-fearing

(2:184) Fasting is for a fixed number of days, and if one of you be sick, or if one of you be on a journey, you will fast the same number of other days later on. For those who are capable of fasting (but still do not fast) there is a redemption: feeding a needy man for each day missed. Whoever voluntarily does more good than is required, will find it better for him; and that you should fast is better for you, if you only know.

(2:185) During the month of Ramadan the Qur'an was sent down as a guidance to the people with Clear Signs of the true guidance and as the Criterion (between right and wrong). So those of you who live to see that month should fast it, and whoever is sick or on a journey should fast the same number of other days instead. Allah wants ease and not hardship for you so that you may complete the number of days required, magnify Allah for what He has guided you to, and give thanks to Him.

(2:186) (O Muhammad), when My servants ask you about Me, tell them I am quite near; I hear and answer the call of the caller whenever he calls Me. Let them listen to My call and believe in Me; perhaps they will be guided aright.

Last edited:
On the way to the masjid, I was a bit apprehensive because we have a new imam and I was wondering about the pace but once he started reciting I was just grateful and happy to be experiencing the Taraweeh prayers. God willing we ask Allah to make our efforts worthy and to ease our path toward nearness to Him. Ameen.
For those who are not aware after fasting we attend evening prayers called Taraweeh prayers and the imams complete the reading of the Quran in prayers during this month. Some Muslims also, complete the Quran on their own by reading one chapter a day for the month. Day 2 Juz 2 in sha Allah.

Live Taraweeh Prayers: Sheikh Mansour (Beautiful)
Lol Taraweeh was very fast and very long last night. It was amazing but so tiring, had me sweating because I drunk hot tea before Isha.

I was planning to get through the Qur'an twice during this Ramadan but my plan didn't turn out last night, so I might just do a Juz a day (rather than 2 Juz a day, or repeating a Juz twice per day - which were my initial plans for this Ramadan). But outside of the Ramadan Juz, I recite basically all the Qur'an all the time anyway (not in any particular order though, but I frequently find myself after a while getting through all of it through the habits I have).

DesertRose

Superstar
ALLAH MAKES YOUR PATH EASY I ISLAMIC TALKS 2020 I NOUMAN ALI KHAN NEW

Ramadan: The Month of Hope - Khutbah by Nouman Ali Khan

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

Peace be upon you.
Its not out of love or respect because if it were, you would have made your own thread to explain your position or if you already have one started, post a link to it and then leave this thread alone.

Ramadan Day 5 (and Juz 5) over here today. So far it's been a beautiful experience so far. One night was way to tiring (because of sleep factors the previous night) but I feel on top of my game at the moment.
Lots of Sunnah prayers, lots of Dua, lots of Zikr and of course lots and lots of Qur'an.
As well as this, I'm diving into all the relevant Hadiths from our main collections.

I was reading Riyad al-Salihin in the Masjid two days ago and the following Hadith stood out to me:

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that:
Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: "The reward for Salat performed by a person in congregation is more than 20 times greater than that of the Salat performed in one's house or shop. When one performs Wudu' perfectly and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of performing Salat, then for every step he takes towards the mosque, he is upgraded one degree in reward and one of his sins is eliminated until he enters the mosque, and when he enters the mosque, he is considered as performing Salat as long as it is the Salat which prevents him (from leaving the mosque); and the angels keep on supplicating Allah for him as long as he remains in his place of prayer. They say: 'O Allah! have mercy on him; O Allah! forgive his sins; O Allah! accept his repentance'. This will carry on as long as he does not pass wind".

And there is a profoundly different feeling and experience that comes with Salaah in the Masjid vs at home.

DesertRose

Superstar
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported that:
Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: "The reward for Salat performed by a person in congregation is more than 20 times greater than that of the Salat performed in one's house or shop. When one performs Wudu' perfectly and then proceeds to the mosque with the sole intention of performing Salat, then for every step he takes towards the mosque, he is upgraded one degree in reward and one of his sins is eliminated until he enters the mosque, and when he enters the mosque, he is considered as performing Salat as long as it is the Salat which prevents him (from leaving the mosque); and the angels keep on supplicating Allah for him as long as he remains in his place of prayer. They say: 'O Allah! have mercy on him; O Allah! forgive his sins; O Allah! accept his repentance'. This will carry on as long as he does not pass wind".
Okay Confession it is day 7 and I am still reading the portion I was supposed to read on day 5, but InshaAllah I will catch up.
Barak Allah feek brother infinity I missed this comment the last time I was on this thread but this hadith is important for me RN.:)

DavidSon

Star
Along with the discipline of Ramadan/Lent I'm liking the videos showing the culture surrounding the Holy Month. If you search "Ramadan nightlife" or other searches we see how people all across the globe live, exemplifying Godliness in real-world conditions. We're more alike than we are different. Who doesn't love all this delicious food!

Last edited: