RAMADAN Join Us On this Journey

DesertRose

Superstar

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنَّكَ عَفْوٌ تٌحِبٌّ العَفْوَ فَأَعْفَوْ عَنِّي

Allahumma Innaka Aafuwon Tuhibu AlAaffwa FAafu Aanni

Oh Allah! You are most forgiving, you love to forgive, so forgive me.

Focus on this name of Allah during the last 10 nights of Ramadan | Abu Bakr Zoud

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
C'mon, this thread is about Ramadan. If you want to write about zionism and or anti semitism start a thread.
Hmmmm.... didnt daze just show up in today the Christians thread about their Biblical descriptions of heaven just to start drama?

Daze

Superstar
Hmmmm.... didnt daze just show up in today the Christians thread about their Biblical descriptions of heaven just to start drama?
I call to the truth. I showed up in @phipps thread to try to get SOME of the mushriks to THINK about there man worship. To REFLECT on it.

Isn't it incumbent that ALL Muslims call to the truth? Isn't it part of OUR deen? I guess you'd have to be a Muslim to know these basics.

While at the same time what have you done here dawah wise with 6,600 posts? I'm pretty much convinced there is nothing what so ever Islamic about you and you are just here to make Islam look bad. Prove me wrong Munafiq. Prove me wrong.

You see there's a difference between us, I'm calling to Allah and you are trolling, instigating DRAMA.

Why? Because we all know you're not a Muslim, a wolf in sheeps clothing at best. Why its no surprise you often side with the polytheists here against the Muslims, because you are one.

Is there a single Muslim here you have not attacked or insulted? Highlight him/her.

Ya know whats interesting Tempo? Hell has levels with the lower being increased torment. Satan himself will not be on the bottom. Why is this? Because he has seen God and knows He's real. This puts him above the disbelievers. Ya know who will be in the bottom of hell receiving the worst torment? Those who claim to be what they are not.

Indeed, the hypocrites will be in the lowest depths of the Fire - and never will you find for them a helper (4:145 Quran)

A Freeman

Superstar
Are "Muslims" actually interested in the truth concerning their own man-worship and pagan rites and rituals?

In the original Koran/Quran that God sent Gabriel to deliver to Muhammad to CONFIRM the Old Covenant and New Covenant, there is no mention of "Ramadan", nor of a lunar-based calendar, nor of "Mecca". The Koran/Quran was merely sent down at the same time of the year as The Torah (The Law), which is the only criterion to determine right from wrong, exactly as the Koran/Quran tells us.

King of kings' Bible -- Sura 2:183-185
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to YOU as it was prescribed to those BEFORE you (in the Bible - see Leviticus 23*), that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (with hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is destitute. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

*The three annual f(e)asts of "I AM" (Allah), where the people gathered to have The Law read to them, were fasts during the day (sacrifice, burning fat) followed by a small evening meal. Passover, and the F(e)ast of Unleavened Bread will begin at sunset on 31 March, when the 30th becomes the 31st (after the sun sets on Thursday, a week from tomorrow).

Sura 2:53. And REMEMBER We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for YOU to be guided aright.

Malachi 4:4-5
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

The Messiah/Christ (Mahdi) is here to set things straight and to gather the "Elect" during these end-times. Learn to differentiate between right and wrong from Allah and His Messenger, NOT from the pagans (Isa. 1:13-18, Sura 3:95-96).

Peace be upon you.

A Freeman

Superstar
Deuteronomy 6:4-5
6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] ONE "I AM":
6:5 And thou shalt love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

Mark 12:29-31
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

Sura 6:153-159
6:153. Verily, THIS is my way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) ways: they will scatter you away from His (Great) Way: thus doth He command YOU, that ye may be righteous.
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.
6:158. Are they waiting to see if the angels come to them, or thy Lord (Himself), or certain of the Signs of thy Lord! The day that certain of the Signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it did not believe before, nor earned righteousness through its Faith. Say: "Wait ye: we too are waiting."
6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with "I AM": in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.

DavidSon

Star
6:5 And thou shalt love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is ONE Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.

6:153. Verily, THIS is my way, leading straight: follow it: follow not (other) ways: they will scatter you away from His (Great) Way: thus doth He command YOU, that ye may be righteous.
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.
6:158. Are they waiting to see if the angels come to them, or thy Lord (Himself), or certain of the Signs of thy Lord! The day that certain of the Signs of thy Lord do come, no good will it do to a soul to believe in them then, if it did not believe before, nor earned righteousness through its Faith. Say: "Wait ye: we too are waiting."
6:159. As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou must have nothing whatsoever to do with it, even in the least: their affair is with "I AM": in the end He will tell them the truth of all that they did.
:rolleyes: Please stop trolling this thread Freeman. You have several of your own threads to share your message. I get it's a free world but you don't have distract others you disagree with.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

This is a Ramadan thread. If Muslims showed up in a Christmas, Easter or Hanuka thread distracting and provoking, I would advise them to pipe down as well. Please show some respect, Ramadan is a special, holy month.