RAMADAN Join Us On this Journey

Daze

Superstar
@Sibi
Regardless I've given fuel to the fire and will bow out.
Feel free to continue this in pm's. I'm happy to try to remove the decades of hasbarah that you have endured.
Take the last word if you feel its necessary.

Peace.

Sibi

Star
Your right and my apologies as I'm only contributing to the derail. I'm simply trying to make it abundantly clear Zionism is a political movement while a Jew is literally a follower of Moses, a god fearing individual. 1 and 1 does not equate 3.

Regardless I've given fuel to the fire and will bow out.

Sibi

Star
@Sibi

Feel free to continue this in pm's. I'm happy to try to remove the decades of hasbarah that you have endured.
Take the last word if you feel its necessary.

Peace.
Muslims will kill all the Jews in Israel? You are happy about this? You said I defend baby murders, support r*pe, and murder and now when challenged you run away? Run Daze, Run.

The last word:

@Sibi
@Daze
Come on over to this thread I made a while ago. I made it to continue a conversation that was derailing another thread, like this one is

Sibi

Star
@Sibi
@Daze
Come on over to this thread I made a while ago. I made it to continue a conversation that was derailing another thread, like this one is
Anyway.. Perhaps you could point some of these anti-Judaism posts out? Alas i don't see it.
The thread is called The satanic state of Israel. Do you suppose it is anti-Jew?

Happy Ramadan :rolleyes:

Sibi

Star
Dates – The Staple Food Item In Ramadan
Dates are a popular food item, not just in the Middle East but all over the world. They have amazing nutritional properties and just a few dates can keep you energised for hours; one of the many reasons people buy them. Their popularity reaches its peak in Ramadan where Muslims worldwide buy kilos worth of dates for their homes. It is the preferred food item of choice to break your fast. There are different types of dates and their benefits range from amazing taste to health improving qualities.

The date was one of Prophet Muhammad’s (PBUH) favourite and most desired food items.

As such, many Muslims today consume dates not just during Ramadan but throughout the year, regarding the fruit as part of the blessed prophetic diet.

It is customary in many countries for Muslims to break their fast at the time of Iftar by consuming dates. It must be made clear, however, that opening fast with dates is not mandatory, but is something that is preferred. Detailed accounts of the Prophet Muhammad’s (pbuh) life indicate that he preferred breaking his fast with dates. Adopting the habits and practices, or Sunnah, of the last prophet (pbuh) is regarded as something praiseworthy and blessed. This is why Muslims consume dates during Ramadan and throughout the year.
There are many different types of dates available but some are more prominent than others and stand out from the rest due to their amazing qualities. One of the most noteworthy dates to mention here is the Ajwa date. In fact, you can’t talk about dates and not talk about Ajwa.
Ajwa is a delicate and soft dry date fruit with a fine texture. It is cultivated in abundance in the Middle East, primarily in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Madinah al Munawwarah, the city of the Prophet (pbuh), hosts some of the lushest date trees in the world. Ajwa is mentioned in the Hadith, making it one of the foods recommended in the Sunnah. The following is a Hadith related in Bukhari’s collection:
“Whoever has seven Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be harmed on that day by poison or magic.” [Bukhari]​
According to another Hadith, Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) once said this to Ayesha (ra), his beloved wife:
“O Aisha! A house with no dates in it, their family is hungry”
[ Muslim]​
Ramadan and dates have a special connection and with Ramadan here, be sure to stock your fridge with plenty of Ajwa dates for the family. Let’s all make an effort to fast this month and to open our fasts with dates, according to the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Also, don’t forget to pay your Zakat this year and donate generously for a good cause. As you perform your fasts and stand in prayer, remember the entire Muslim Ummah, as well as your friends, loved ones and family.

DesertRose

Superstar
How can we gain Allah's Pleasure and the goal of nearness to Him in the next life?
How do we overcome our many shortcomings and put Him first in our intentions and endeavors.
The struggle against the self (jihad) against the self is monumental.
Ramadan helps us because we abstain from the lawful and perhaps after Ramadan we can easily abstain from the questionable. (Abstaining from the unlawful should not even be an option, that endeavor should take precedence over everything.)
These are questions for those who contemplate and plan accordingly.:)
Last 10 nights. Time flies and this yearly market for good intentions and deeds is closing soon.
If one missed out on this deal they have missed out on potentially great gains.
We need to tighten our belts and send many supplications.

.Allah (The Most High) says:
“Then We gave the Scripture as an inheritance to those We had chosen among Our worshippers:
but some among them wrong their own souls;
some are halfhearted;
and some, by Allah’s leave, are foremost in good deeds.
That is the highest grace.”

[Sûrah Fâtir: 32]

(Regarding the verse, 'those who wrong their own souls,' are those engage in the unlawful sins).​

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Extra prayers and supplications in the last night hours are like an arrow that does not miss a target.

Allah has praised those who wake up at night for His remembrance, supplication, and to seek forgiveness and entreat Him, saying, ‘They forsake their beds to cry unto their Lord in fear and hope, and spend of what We have bestowed on them. No soul knows what is kept hid from them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do.’ [Qur’an, 32: 16-17]

And He said, “those who pray and beg Allâh’s Pardon in the last hours of the night.” [Qur’an, 3: 17]

And, ‘[The (faithful) servants of the Merciful are they who walk upon the earth modestly, and when the foolish one address them answer: Peace;] And who spend the night before their Lord, prostrate and standing… [Qur’an, 25: 63-64]

Is one who is obedient to Allâh, prostrating himself or standing (in prayer) during the hours of the night, fearing the Hereafter and hoping for the Mercy of his Lord (like one who disbelieves)? Say: “Are those who know equal to those who know not?” It is only men of understanding who will remember (i.e. get a lesson from Allâh’s Signs and Verses). [Qur’an, 39: 9]”

"The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]

"The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “Hold tight to night prayer, for it was the way of the righteous before you, a way of drawing closer to your Lord, an expiation for wrong deeds, and a shield from sin.” [Tirmidhi]

The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “The most beloved of actions to Allah are the most constant, even if little.” [Bukhari and Muslim] [Ibn Abidin, Radd al-Muhtar, from Ibn Amir Haajj’s Halba]

'The Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and give him peace) said, “If you get up for night prayer, start with two short rakats.” [Muslim, Ahmad, Abu Dawud]

A Freeman

Superstar
@Sibi has actually brought up an interesting parallel between Zionism and "Islam", wittingly or otherwise.

The Zionists automatically deploy their incapacitating slur of "anti-Semitism" anytime someone brings up the fact (truth) that the overwhelming majority of those that call themselves "Jews" today are not even Semites, by their own admission.

Their cry and bare-faced LIE of "anti-semitism" is, of course, to deflect people away from the truth that they are AshkeNAZIS, descended from Noah's son Japheth through Gomer and Ashkenaz, rather than through Noah's son Shem/Sem, from whom all Semites originate.

It is also why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

The "Muslims" do exactly the same thing whenever any honest criticism of their pagan rites and rituals is brought to their attention. They simply label it as an "attack" and pretend that they are on some sort of self-righteous ground by continuing the pre-Islamic pagan rites and rituals that their traditions insist upon, to deflect attention away from the truth that Allah is sending to them for their own benefit.

In the original Koran/Quran that God sent Gabriel to deliver to Muhammad, there is no mention of "Ramadan", nor of a lunar-based calendar, nor of "Mecca". The Koran/Quran was merely sent down at the same time of the year as The Torah (The Law), which is the only criterion to determine right from wrong.

King of kings' Bible -- Sura 2:183-185
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to YOU as it was prescribed to those BEFORE you (in the Bible - see Leviticus 23*), that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (with hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is destitute. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

*The three annual f(e)asts of "I AM" (Allah), where the people gathered to have The Law read to them, were fasts during the day (sacrifice, burning fat) followed by a small evening meal.

Sura 2:53. And REMEMBER We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for YOU to be guided aright.

Malachi 4:4-5
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

The Messiah/Christ (Mahdi) is here to set things straight and to gather the "Elect" during these end-times. Learn to differentiate between right and wrong from Allah and His Messenger, NOT from the pagans (Isa. 1:13-18, Sura 3:95-96).

Peace be upon you.

Last edited:
@Sibi has actually brought up an interesting parallel between Zionism and "Islam", wittingly or otherwise.

The Zionists automatically deploy their incapacitating slur of "anti-Semitism" anytime someone brings up the fact (truth) that the overwhelming majority of those that call themselves "Jews" today are not even Semites, by their own admission.

Their cry and bare-faced LIE of "anti-semitism" is, of course, to deflect people away from the truth that they are AshkeNAZIS, descended from Noah's son Japheth through Gomer and Ashkenaz, rather than through Noah's son Shem/Sem, from whom all Semites originate.

It is also why they are acting like the Nazis did in Germany towards the Palestinians in Palestine, because they are AshkeNAZIS and it’s in their evil Zionist nature.

The "Muslims" do exactly the same thing whenever any honest criticism of their pagan rites and rituals is brought to their attention. They simply label it as an "attack" and pretend that they are on some sort of self-righteous ground by continuing the pre-Islamic pagan rites and rituals that their traditions insist upon, to deflect attention away from the truth that Allah is sending to them for their own benefit.

In the original Koran/Quran that God sent Gabriel to deliver to Muhammad, there is no mention of "Ramadan", nor of a lunar-based calendar, nor of "Mecca". The Koran/Quran was merely sent down at the same time of the year as The Torah (The Law), which is the only criterion between right and wrong.

King of kings' Bible -- Sura 2:183-185
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to YOU as it was prescribed to those BEFORE you (in the Bible - see Leviticus 23), that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (with hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is destitute. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

Sura 2:53. And REMEMBER We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for YOU to be guided aright.

Malachi 4:4-5
4:4 REMEMBER ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you EliJAH the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):

The Messiah/Christ (Mahdi) is here to set things straight and to gather the "Elect" during these end-times. Learn to differentiate between right and wrong from Allah and His Messenger, NOT from the pagans (Isa. 1:13-18, Sura 3:95-96).

Peace be upon you.
This is a sad read because I actually thought you were better than this.

DesertRose

Superstar
Blessings for those who are spending the last days of Ramadan in the Holy cities.
Makkah Live HD مكة المكرمة بث مباشر | قناة القرآن الكريم | La Makkah en Direct | Masjid Al Haram