RAMADAN Join Us On this Journey

recure

Established
If you fast the way Islam tells you then you will not end up like those people reportedly did.
I figure it is their understanding that they are performing the Ramadan fast correctly going by the Webster's Dictionary definition of what fasting is. Where are the specifics of how the Iftar is to be observed discussed? I.e. the kinds of food and how much one is allowed to consume?

The purpose of fasting is to comply with the will of Allah and to thereby attain greater piety. Allah says in the Quran: “O you who believe, fasting has been prescribed for you, as it was prescribed for those before you, so that you may attain righteousness.” [2:183]

The correct etiquette of eating and drinking is described in the Quran, and in the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

The Quran states: “O children of Adam, dress well for every prayer. Eat and drink, but do not waste, for He does not like the wasteful.” [7:31]

“The son of Adam does not fill any vessel worse than his stomach. It is sufficient for the son of Adam to eat a few mouthfuls, to keep him going. If he must do that (fill his stomach), then let him fill one third with food, one third with drink and one third with air.” [al-Tirmidhi 1381, Ibn Maajah 3349]

Ibn 'Abbas informed Ibn az-Zubayr, "I heard the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, 'He is not a believer whose stomach is filled while his neighbor goes hungry.'" [Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 112]

Salman reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said: Verily, the people who ate to their fill the most in this world will be the hungriest on the Day of Resurrection. [Sunan Ibn Mājah 3351]

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, would spend several nights in a row with an empty stomach and his family would not find anything for dinner. Most of their bread was made from barley. [Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2360]

As Muslims, we hold one another to the standard of the Quran and Sunnah. We give one another sincere advice, and enjoin good and forbid evil. A hadith states: “Abu Huraira said, 'The believer is a mirror to his brother. If he sees something wrong in him, he should correct it.'” [al-Adab al-Mufrad 239] One of the companions, Sufyan al-Thawri, may Allah have mercy on him, said: “No one may enjoin good or forbid evil except for one who has three qualities: gentleness in what he enjoins and forbids, justice in what he enjoins and forbids, and knowledge of what he enjoins and forbids." [al-Amr bil-Maʻrūf lil-Khallāl 1/24]

Here is some more information about the purpose of fasting:

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 16.11.23.png
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 16.11.54.png

Last edited:

DesertRose

Superstar
Yaa..Allah FreeMasjid Al Aqsa EmotionalDuaBy Abdul Rahman Al sudais||Sudais Dua|Only Quran

Madina Live Tv Online 24/7 | بث مباشر || قناة السنة النبوية Madinah Live Today HD

Fajr

Veteran
Unfortunately, they are entering Shawal month incorrectly as well. There is no crescent anywhere to be found so today is 30th of Ramadan. I don't like announcing this but I thought this is a truth seeking site, so just throwing this there for whoever is there to listen.
The sun and moon are of Allah's signs, and today's people are blind to the point they can't see these obvious and blatant signs.

No sight of the crescent in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Morocco, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Algeria, Iraq, Oman and much more countries.

DesertRose

Superstar
Ramadan 1443/2022
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ
Ramadan Kareem to everyone!
Please feel free to contribute to this thread for this blessed month.
All are welcome to this thread.
Please remain respectful and keep your argumentation for other spaces and other times.

A few words about this precious month.
Ramadan is an integral month for our hearts. As with all journeys our results will depend on our intentions.
"The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions.' (Bukhari)
This month is the one whereby our hearts (spiritual center) should take precedence over our bodies and seeking the pleasure of Allah becomes foremost, God willing,
It is a time to refrain from physical nourishment to garner spiritual nourishment, God willing.
"O you who believe, the fasts have been enjoined upon you as they were enjoined upon those before you, so that you may have taqwa" (2:183).
Although there is no similar word in English to taqwa it has been interpreted as referring:
"Taqwa is the most common word used for fear. It comes from the root wiqaayah, which means to protect and is used for a shield. Taqwa is to protect yourself from the consequences of your own actions. It implies self-restraint, guarding oneself from all sin and wrong deeds. It is to protect yourself in two ways: to abandon sinning and to adorn yourself with good deeds because you fear the punishment of Allah. Allah says in the ayah of Hajj,

وَتَزَوَّدُوا فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الزَّادِ التَّقْوَىٰ

“And take a provision (with you) for the journey, but the best provision is At-Taqwa” (2:197)"

Feel free to share your insights, journey, triumphs or challenges.
I pray that this Ramadan changes you for the better!

Last edited:

A Freeman

Superstar
Ramadhan is a pre-”Islamic” pagan tradition which, like many of the rites and rituals in that organized religion, has been continued under the guise that it's somehow prescribed in the Koran (Quran).

The word "Ramadhan" itself was ADDED to the Koran/Quran. How can we be absolutely certain of this FACT? Because its singular insertion is against The Law that Allah gave us, proving it is of satanic origin (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32).

According to God's Law:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall NOT rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in ANY sin that he sinneth: AT THE MOUTH OF TWO WITNESSES, OR AT THE MOUTH OF THREE WITNESSES, SHALL THE MATTER BE ESTABLISHED.

Every single COMMAND of God is repeated in His Holy Covenants (Old and New Covenants) and in the Koran/Quran because, unlike humans, God ALWAYS says what He means and means what He says.

This unlawful error has been corrected in the King of kings' Bible, sent by God as a blessing and a mercy to mankind during these end-times, to set the world on The Straight and Narrow Way that leads to LIFE (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6, Sura 3:55, 42:52-53).

King of kings' Bible -- Sura 2:183-185
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those BEFORE you (Leviticus 23, Sura 3-1:3), that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (with hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is destitute. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

Isn't the reason roughly 2 billion MINOs (Muslims in Name Only) continue to promote and partake in this overtly pagan ritual because their man made-up traditions (hadith) -- which Allah has repeatedly CONDEMNED -- tells them to do so? All 5 of the so-called "pillars" of the organized religion that deceitfully refers to itself as "Islam" are from the hadith; NONE of which are actually in the Holy Koran/Quran.

Shahada (Faith)
Hadith: The declaration of faith in one God (Allah) and His messenger (peace be upon him).

The Holy Koran/Quran:
Sura 4:152. To those who believe in God and His Apostles and make no distinction between any of the Apostles, We shall soon give their (due) rewards: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Salah (Prayer)
Hadith: The ritual prayer required of every Muslim five times a day throughout their lifetime.

The Holy Koran/Quran:
There isn't one single verse/ayat in the entire Koran/Quran that instructs anyone to pray 5 times a day, nor to face pagan Mecca when doing so.

ALL instructions for prayer are found in the Bible, which the Koran/Quran repeatedly tells us it was sent to CONFIRM -- see Suras 2:125-127, 2:144, 3:96-97, 5:98, 6:92, 9:7, 9:19, 9:28, 9:108, 14:35, 17:1, 22:25-26, 27:91, 42:7, 48:22-25, 90:1-2 and 95:1-4, and compare with: Gen. 22:2-3, 14, 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14, 1 kings 8:29, 1 kings 8:41-45, 2 Chron. 3:1, 2 Chron. 6:18-21, Ps. 5:7, 84.4-7, 138:2, and Isa. 56:7. See also Matthew 6:5-8 and Sura 33:33

Zakat (Almsgiving)
Hadith: The act of giving a portion of a Muslim’s wealth to those in need throughout their lifetime.

The Holy Koran/Quran:
Nowhere in the Koran/Quran does it lay out percentages of annual earnings, etc. that are promoted in the hadith (sometimes imposed and enforced as a tax in certain countries). Instead, the Koran/Quran reminds us it was sent to CONFIRM what came before it
(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7) and that there will be NO CHANGE to the practices approved by Allah already in the past.

Sura 48:23. (Such has been) the practice (approved) by "I AM" already in the past: NO CHANGE wilt thou find in the practice (approved) by "I AM" (Matt. 5:17-18, Heb. 13:8).

For True Zakat (Almsgiving), see The Law (e.g. Leviticus 19:18, Deuteronomy 10:18) and the Gospel (e.g. Matthew 6:1-4).

Sawm (Fasting)
Hadith: The act of fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.

The Holy Koran/Quran:
Sura 3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

So how did Jesus fast? He did a water only fast for 40 days and 40 nights before being tempted.

Matthew 4:1-10
4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the Holy City, and setteth him on a pinnacle of The Temple,
4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the "I AM" thy God.
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.

40+days and nights, NOT some lunar-based, 30-day, eat however much you want at night pagan nonsense. THAT is The Example you are supposed to be following instead of your man-made traditions which make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matt. 15:3-6).

Hajj (Pilgrimage)
Hadith: The sacred pilgrimage to Mecca required of every Muslim at least once in their lifetime if it is within their means.

Holy Koran/Quran:
There is no mention of Mecca by name nor by inference anywhere in the Koran/Quran. The word "makkah" appears once, where it has been intentionally mistranslated into the proper name "Mecca" in a vain attempt to misdirect unbelievers toward pagan Mecca. The word "makkah" literally means physical altercation/confrontation.

The TRUE sacred pilgrimage is to Jerusalem, where Abraham sacrificed Isaac. the City of Peace. Jeru (city) SALEM (peace) means "city of peace"; "makkah" most certainly does NOT. Again, NO CHANGE will anyone find to a practice approved by God.

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible OVER 800 TIMES (and over 100 times more as Zion, as well as indirectly at least 28 more times in the Koran, IF it's properly read and understood). It's where GOD SAID He put His Name, His House, where His Prophets and His Messengers – including Peter (Cephas...little stone...John 1:42) and Muhammad (from little Petra, in Jordan?) – were sent as warners, and where His Servants were and still are instructed to pray towards.

Mecca didn't exist until hundreds of years after Muhammad's passing, much like Nazareth didn't exist until hundreds of years after the cruxifixion and resurrection of Jesus. The entire “Islamic tradition” about Muhammad in Mecca, fabricated in Babylon hundreds of years after his passing, has been back-filled over the centuries with fanciful stories to try to legitimize Mecca and its new organized religion, like its mother Rome before it. ALL based on LIES, because Muhammad was NEVER in Mecca.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.

Daze

Superstar
Ramadhan is a pre-”Islamic” pagan tradition which, like many of the rites and rituals in that organized religion, has been continued under the guise that it's somehow prescribed in the Koran (Quran).

The word "Ramadhan" itself was ADDED to the Koran/Quran. How can we be absolutely certain of this FACT? Because its singular insertion is against The Law that Allah gave us, proving it is of satanic origin (Deut. 4:2, 12:8, 12:32).

According to God's Law:

Deuteronomy 19:15 One witness shall NOT rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in ANY sin that he sinneth: AT THE MOUTH OF TWO WITNESSES, OR AT THE MOUTH OF THREE WITNESSES, SHALL THE MATTER BE ESTABLISHED.

Every single COMMAND of God is repeated in His Holy Covenants (Old and New Covenants) and in the Koran/Quran because, unlike humans, God ALWAYS says what He means and means what He says.

This unlawful error has been corrected in the King of kings' Bible, sent by God as a blessing and a mercy to mankind during these end-times, to set the world on The Straight and Narrow Way that leads to LIFE (Matt. 7:13-14, John 14:6, Sura 3:55, 42:52-53).

King of kings' Bible -- Sura 2:183-185
2:183. O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those BEFORE you (Leviticus 23, Sura 3-1:3), that ye may (learn) "self"-restraint,-
2:184. (Fasting) for a fixed number of days; but if any of you is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed number (should be made up) from days later. For those who can do it (with hardship), is a ransom, the feeding of one that is destitute. But he that will give more, of his own free will,- it is better for him. And it is better for you that ye fast, if ye only knew.
2:185. The Koran was sent down at the same time of year as The Torah, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and judgment (between right and wrong – Sura 2:53). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that period should spend it in fasting (Matthew 6:1-18), but if any one is ill, or on a journey, the prescribed period (should be made up) by days later. God intends every facility for you; He does not want to put you to difficulties. (He wants you) to complete the prescribed period, and to glorify Him in that He has guided you; and perhaps ye shall be grateful.

Isn't the reason roughly 2 billion MINOs (Muslims in Name Only) continue to promote and partake in this overtly pagan ritual because their man made-up traditions (hadith) -- which Allah has repeatedly CONDEMNED -- tells them to do so? All 5 of the so-called "pillars" of the organized religion that deceitfully refers to itself as "Islam" are from the hadith; NONE of which are actually in the Holy Koran/Quran.

Shahada (Faith)
Hadith: The declaration of faith in one God (Allah) and His messenger (peace be upon him).

The Holy Koran/Quran:
Sura 4:152. To those who believe in God and His Apostles and make no distinction between any of the Apostles, We shall soon give their (due) rewards: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Salah (Prayer)
Hadith: The ritual prayer required of every Muslim five times a day throughout their lifetime.

The Holy Koran/Quran:
There isn't one single verse/ayat in the entire Koran/Quran that instructs anyone to pray 5 times a day, nor to face pagan Mecca when doing so.

ALL instructions for prayer are found in the Bible, which the Koran/Quran repeatedly tells us it was sent to CONFIRM -- see Suras 2:125-127, 2:144, 3:96-97, 5:98, 6:92, 9:7, 9:19, 9:28, 9:108, 14:35, 17:1, 22:25-26, 27:91, 42:7, 48:22-25, 90:1-2 and 95:1-4, and compare with: Gen. 22:2-3, 14, 1 kings 6:1-2, 11-14, 1 kings 8:29, 1 kings 8:41-45, 2 Chron. 3:1, 2 Chron. 6:18-21, Ps. 5:7, 84.4-7, 138:2, and Isa. 56:7. See also Matthew 6:5-8 and Sura 33:33

Zakat (Almsgiving)
Hadith: The act of giving a portion of a Muslim’s wealth to those in need throughout their lifetime.

The Holy Koran/Quran:
Nowhere in the Koran/Quran does it lay out percentages of annual earnings, etc. that are promoted in the hadith (sometimes imposed and enforced as a tax in certain countries). Instead, the Koran/Quran reminds us it was sent to CONFIRM what came before it
(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7) and that there will be NO CHANGE to the practices approved by Allah already in the past.

Sura 48:23. (Such has been) the practice (approved) by "I AM" already in the past: NO CHANGE wilt thou find in the practice (approved) by "I AM" (Matt. 5:17-18, Heb. 13:8).

For True Zakat (Almsgiving), see The Law (e.g. Leviticus 19:18, Deuteronomy 10:18) and the Gospel (e.g. Matthew 6:1-4).

Sawm (Fasting)
Hadith: The act of fasting during the holy month of Ramadan.

The Holy Koran/Quran:
Sura 3:55. Behold! GOD SAID: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

So how did Jesus fast? He did a water only fast for 40 days and 40 nights before being tempted.

Matthew 4:1-10
4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil.
4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every Word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the Holy City, and setteth him on a pinnacle of The Temple,
4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the "I AM" thy God.
4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and showeth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and Him ONLY shalt thou serve.

40+days and nights, NOT some lunar-based, 30-day, eat however much you want at night pagan nonsense. THAT is The Example you are supposed to be following instead of your man-made traditions which make the Commandments of God of no effect (Matt. 15:3-6).

Hajj (Pilgrimage)
Hadith: The sacred pilgrimage to Mecca required of every Muslim at least once in their lifetime if it is within their means.

Holy Koran/Quran:
There is no mention of Mecca by name nor by inference anywhere in the Koran/Quran. The word "makkah" appears once, where it has been intentionally mistranslated into the proper name "Mecca" in a vain attempt to misdirect unbelievers toward pagan Mecca. The word "makkah" literally means physical altercation/confrontation.

The TRUE sacred pilgrimage is to Jerusalem, where Abraham sacrificed Isaac. the City of Peace. Jeru (city) SALEM (peace) means "city of peace"; "makkah" most certainly does NOT. Again, NO CHANGE will anyone find to a practice approved by God.

Jerusalem is mentioned in the Bible OVER 800 TIMES (and over 100 times more as Zion, as well as indirectly at least 28 more times in the Koran, IF it's properly read and understood). It's where GOD SAID He put His Name, His House, where His Prophets and His Messengers – including Peter (Cephas...little stone...John 1:42) and Muhammad (from little Petra, in Jordan?) – were sent as warners, and where His Servants were and still are instructed to pray towards.

Mecca didn't exist until hundreds of years after Muhammad's passing, much like Nazareth didn't exist until hundreds of years after the cruxifixion and resurrection of Jesus. The entire “Islamic tradition” about Muhammad in Mecca, fabricated in Babylon hundreds of years after his passing, has been back-filled over the centuries with fanciful stories to try to legitimize Mecca and its new organized religion, like its mother Rome before it. ALL based on LIES, because Muhammad was NEVER in Mecca.

Learn The Way home or face The Fire.
The devil only has one enemy. Sad to see you're in his service. Even during a time when he is chained up you are still happy to serve.

Plenty of ignorance in the world. I wish you luck trying to convince those God himself is guiding. Its akin to spitting into the wind.

A Freeman

Superstar
We are the children of Whom/whom we choose to obey.

If we obey Father (THE God, "I AM") and His Law -- found only in the first five books of the Bible, then we are His Children.

If we obey Lucifer/Satan/Iblis -- and his organized religions with their satanic rabbis, priests, pastors and imams -- then we are his children.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20
30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the "I AM" thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep His Commandments and His Statutes and His Judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in the land where thou goest to possess it.
30:17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
30:18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, [and that] ye shall not prolong [your] days upon the land, where thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
30:20 That thou mayest love the "I AM" thy God, [and] that thou mayest obey His voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto Him: for He [is] thy Life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the "I AM" sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob/Israel, to give them.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Peace be upon all of you.

A Freeman

Superstar
For those who may be ignorant of the approved F(e)asts of the "I AM", please see Leviticus 23 below for a summary overview.

Leviticus 23
23:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, [Concerning] the Feasts of the "I AM", which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, [even] these [are] My Feasts.
23:3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day [is] the Sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work [therein]: it [is] the Sabbath of the "I AM" in all your dwellings.
23:4 These [are] the Feasts of the "I AM", [even] holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
23:5 In the fourteenth [day] of the first month at evening [is] the "I AM"'s Passover.
23:6 And on the fifteenth day of the same month [is] the Feast of Unleavened Bread unto the "I AM": seven days ye must eat unleavened bread.
23:7 In the first day ye shall have an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein.
23:8 But ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM" seven days: in the seventh day [is] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:9 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
23:11 And he shall wave the sheaf before the "I AM", to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the Sabbath the priest shall wave it.
23:12 And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the "I AM".
23:13 And the meat offering thereof [shall be] two tenth deals of fine flour mingled with oil, an offering made by fire unto the "I AM" [for] a sweet savour: and the drink offering thereof [shall be] of wine, the fourth [part] of an hin.
23:14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your God: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the Sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven Sabbaths shall be complete:
23:16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh Sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the "I AM".
23:17 Ye shall bring out of your habitations two wave loaves of two tenth deals: they shall be of fine flour; they shall be baken with leaven; [they are] the firstfruits unto the "I AM".
23:18 And ye shall offer with the bread seven lambs without blemish of the first year, and one young bullock, and two rams: they shall be [for] a burnt offering unto the "I AM", with their meat offering, and their drink offerings, [even] an offering made by fire, of sweet savour unto the "I AM".
23:19 Then ye shall sacrifice one kid of the goats for a sin offering, and two lambs of the first year for a sacrifice of peace offerings.
23:20 And the priest shall wave them with the bread of the firstfruits [for] a wave offering before the "I AM", with the two lambs: they shall be holy to the "I AM" for the priest.
23:21 And ye shall proclaim on the selfsame day, [that] it may be an holy convocation unto you: ye shall do no servile work [therein: it shall be] a Statute for ever in all your dwellings throughout your generations.
23:22 And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I [am] the "I AM" your God.
23:23 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first [day] of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
23:25 Ye shall do no servile work [therein]: but ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".
23:26 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:27 Also on the tenth [day] of this seventh month [there shall be] a Day of Atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".
23:28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it [is] a Day of Atonement, to make an atonement for you before the "I AM" your God.
23:29 For whatsoever soul [it be] that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
23:30 And whatsoever soul [it be] that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.
23:31 Ye shall do no manner of work: [it shall be] a Statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
23:32 It [shall be] unto you a Sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at evening, from evening unto evening, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.
23:33 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month [shall be] the Feast of Tabernacles [for] seven days unto the "I AM".
23:35 On the first day [shall be] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:37 These [are] the Feasts of the "I AM", which ye shall proclaim [to be] holy convocations, to offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM", a burnt offering, and a meat offering, a sacrifice, and drink offerings, every thing upon his day:
23:38 Beside the Sabbaths of the "I AM", and beside your gifts, and beside all your vows, and beside all your freewill offerings, which ye give unto the "I AM".
23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the "I AM" seven days: on the first day [shall be] a Sabbath, and on the eighth day [shall be] a Sabbath.
23:40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the "I AM" your God seven days.
23:41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the "I AM" seven days in the year. [It shall be] a Statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
23:42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:
23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the "I AM" your God.
23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the Feasts of the "I AM".

Please note well there is no mention of "Ramadhan" by name nor by inference in any of the approved f(e)asts of the "I AM" (Allah). For the rest of the details of God's Commandments and His Law, please read, study and learn to live by the first five books of the Bible, namely Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy, which God has PROMISED would be guarded against corruption so that you should have NO DOUBT of it reaching you.

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles before thee amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give The Book (The Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

This is not a worthless thing; it is your LIFE.

Peace be upon you.

amaranthine

Established
Have a blessed Ramadan!
Even if I am not a muslim,
a time of remembrance can only be celebrated.
As for lunar month this, correct month that...
The lunar cycle is a natural occurence and as such no cult or religion has a monopoly over it,
meaning there is nothing wrong with muslims or anyone starting and ending their holidays with the waxing
and the waning of the moon.
May God reside in our hearts throughout the year.

DesertRose

Superstar
Surah 1 - Al-Fatiha: ARABIC and ENGLISH Recitation with Subtitles. Nature Backgrounds
Videos with the entire Quran with English subtitles.

This brother is reading I juz of the Quran daily live. Go to his channel to either access the live feed or previous videos:
Reading Qur'an in English part 1

DesertRose

Superstar
My first day of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia!! - Medina

ULTIMATE RAMADAN REMINDER -
"For one month we stay away from that which is lawful/halal and God willing, within the next 11 months it should become easier to stay away from the unlawful/ or haram matters."

Last edited: