Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar

Awoken2

Superstar
I find comfort and strength knowing there are some heroes out there trying to safeguard our kids.

Our kids minds have been messed with for long enough.

The source of this madness is germ theory. If you believe in ghosts, you believe in ghost hunters. If you believe that there are demons walking around and getting into us, the exorcisms continue. When there is a misidentified (/that doesn't exist) enemy, you justify those who fight it. Modern medicine's definitions of disease are completely wrong. They even miss what "disease" is. You can't defeat it by fighting a small part of the lie.

The Agrarian

Veteran
Honestly, our best bet for public awareness is the hypocritical actions of the California elite.

Maskless award shows. Newsom's unvaccinated family. All of it. They flaunt the rules they impose on the rest of us so frequently you won't run out of material.

"I don't need a mask. I'm a celebrity" will enrage the public the more they see it.

Last edited:
-Chicago police union head John Catanzara is no longer prohibited from publicly encouraging his members to disobey the city’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate
>in her ruling Horan said that the situation had changed, since the Oct. 15 deadline to submit vaccination had passed and "the threatened work stoppage has not come to pass."
-About 70% of department employees have reported their vaccination status, of which 80% are fully vaccinated.

So 70% complied with reporting their vaccination status, and of those 80% reported being fully vaccinated. What’s 80% of 70? So basically just over 50% of the police force got it then haha. Good for them

fotw

Established