Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
im not exactly sure what you are asking, but the blank vaccine insert phenomenon started about 3(?) months ago with johnson and johnson in response to the conspiracy/truth community discovering all of the other hidden ingredients. this was the first time i heard that moderna was doing this, but its not surprising.

hardly anyone reads the food labels or ingredients; far less will bother asking about the vax inserts because they blindly trust the medical community, who blindly trust big pharma.
I guess it doesn't matter when the people who take the shots cant sue or prosecute if things go south on them either way eh?

This from an email I received this from Lift The Lockdown:

"Over the next few months, countless Ontarians will lose their jobs and their ability to put food on the table because of their personal choice.
On Tuesday, September 14, Roman Baber called on Doug Ford to recall the Ontario Legislature, to allow for the introduction and passing of his proposed Private Members’ Bill, the Jobs and Jabs Act, 2021. The Bill is meant to prohibit employers from firing, placing on leave, or penalizing employees because of the employee’s vaccination status or because an employee refuses to disclose their vaccination status to the employer.
We need to put pressure on Doug Ford to pass the Jobs and Jabs Act by showing strength in numbers. Let’s reach a record amount of signatures in support of the Bill, to signal to the Doug Ford Government that we will not tolerate the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs because of a personal choice.
We ask that you sign the petition “Choice shouldn’t lead to unemployment”, pass the Jobs & Jabs, 2021, now!” here at: https://forms.gle/rnxSBDT7TA6mACmL8 and get at least 10 friends, family or coworkers to do the same by forwarding this email. Please help this weekend as tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of jobs are hanging in the balance.
Thank you,

Lyfe

Star
The vaccinated probably dont even make a big deal of the mandates but just wait until booster shots every six to twelve months become mandatory as a condition for contiuned employment.

polymoog

Superstar
The vaccine passport is all smoke and mirrors. Cops walk away with their tail between their legs.

26:29. police and security get absolutely crushed from well informed canadians.

polymoog

Superstar
I don't understand why there is no public outrage. Are vaccinated coward cattle happy at home?
the last time i saw a statistic in august, less than 30% of australia was jabbed. most are unvaxxed and protesting-- the vaxxed will join in when they realize theyve been lied to about the dangers-- then they join us. with images and videos like these, the rage will get far more intense. im getting worked up just watching this!

polymoog

Superstar
Cleaning up the Subway. Taking down woke propaganda and sexually explicit ads on the NYC subway

1:30. excellent work; i hope she includes the covid propaganda, too.

the last time i saw a statistic in august, less than 30% of australia was jabbed. most are unvaxxed and protesting-- the vaxxed will join in when they realize theyve been lied to about the dangers-- then they join us. with images and videos like these, the rage will get far more intense. im getting worked up just watching this!
Very large surface area and a very low population density. I didn't take that into account. I guess they thought they couldn't resist because they were so sparse and couldn't come together. If they don't have major social movement experience either...

2021-09-25 10_55_20-.png