Rallies, Protests, and General Street Action thread

polymoog

Superstar
since our social media is compromised, we need take it to the streets and talk directly to people, one at at time.

any planned rallies or protests, stick them here to spread awareness.
any type of street action or activism, stick it here.

everything else goes to the other threads by frank and fajr.

NOTE: this thread does not advocate the use of violence or law breaking.

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
You may not be advocating law-breaking, but it's only a matter of time before every form of resistance is illegal.

Cops will be like, "this isn't a game," then proceed to play a million games with your rights. In other words, it is a game to the law, and it's a game they will refuse to lose, even when they have lost. That's why I say defunding the police is the only way to go. It's the only way to get people their rights back.

I don't like the idea of mass vaccinations just as much as you. But it's like icing on the cake to the erasure of the constitution

polymoog

Superstar
@Cintra

you were going to print up some truth stickers last year. id like to do the same and plaster the town with them.
where did you have them made?

Aero

Superstar
then i go down or die resisting. im not going to stop fighting because im worried about future illegalities.
Nobody said to stop fighting.

The point was, to be honest with yourself, and others about the risks of resistance. Cops are already investigating people for shit that isn't even illegal. In other words, you will be targeted for merely speaking out.

polymoog

Superstar
In other words, you will be targeted for merely speaking out.

if that is a concern for anyone, they can either talk directly to people, educating others (softly or otherwise), or use covert sticker action. the time to make a stand and speak out is NOW.

if your underlying point is for one to proceed according to ones own level of risk taking, then i agree. do whatever you are comfortable of doing.

Daze

Superstar
@Cintra

you were going to print up some truth stickers last year. id like to do the same and plaster the town with them.
where did you have them made?
I've had vista print make business cards before. I'm pretty sure they can do stickers. I know they've printed images on masks so if thats a deterant, idk. End of the day 99.9% of businesses only care about making a buck.

polymoog

Superstar
I've had vista print make business cards before. I'm pretty sure they can do stickers.
theyve got a doofus wearing a mask on their home page.
they also have pro- covid stickers trending: https://www.vistaprint.com/marketing-materials/labels-stickers/custom-stickers/templates/covid-19-support-c2571?attribute=1,122&xnid=TopNav_Covid-19+Support+Stickers_Trending+Now_Labels+and+Stickers&xnav=TopNav

ill use them as a last resort.

---------------

any ideas for the design and message of the sticker are welcome. if this was a billboard, we would go for a short message as drivers dont have time to read while taking their eyes off the road. stickers are for passer-bys. if the sticker catches their eye, theyll stop and read it, but we are limited to the amount of space.

anyone in here work in the advertising business?

polymoog

Superstar
my idea:

maybe go with two styles.

1. anti-covid gene therapy
2. covid hoax

first sticker reads:
Covid "vaccines"
- genetically modify your own body's RNA
- NOT FDA approved
- safety trials are pending until 2023 (we will double check this date to confirm)

second sticker reads:
Covid-19:
- pre-planned at Event 201 in oct, 2019
- virus has yet to be isolated
- masks are a placebo
- hyped to vaccinate the public