Rainn Wilson

Devine

Star
the problem is i actually find jokes like these and james gunns' incredibly funny! but, it's only funny if it's actually a joke and i guess in hollywood it's hard to tell...

Devine

Star
You're sick
like, if he had just said one of those things not all? but it's true i do love incredibly offensive comedy esp standup but you'll be happy to know i consume no movies or tv!! horror movies, i think are sick.

~JC~

Veteran
I feel like a lot is this is said for shock value, which I find pathetic that they care that much (to say anything) in the first place.

sailormoon

Established
the problem is i actually find jokes like these and james gunns' incredibly funny! but, it's only funny if it's actually a joke and i guess in hollywood it's hard to tell...
That’s so disgusting. I do not get this type of “humor”. You must be programmed from the military, they’re the only ones I find laughing at this trash. Innocent children are harmed left and right and sexually assaulted and it’s gross to joke about it.

Devine

Star
That’s so disgusting. I do not get this type of “humor”. You must be programmed from the military, they’re the only ones I find laughing at this trash. Innocent children are harmed left and right and sexually assaulted and it’s gross to joke about it.
nooo guys ill explain i am a HUGE fan of comedy genre esp stand up because it is the only place where we can stil be truly non PC........
ok you know what i went back and read them and while i may support this TYPE of humor, none of his jokes actually happens to be funny. the other guys' were.
but you guys im the one who made this thread to share how creep he is!!! lol. so this is ironic as they say :) if no one has anything else to say about him being creepy perhaps ill just delete

MP3D

Established
in comedy either everything is allowed or nothing is allowed. you cant pick and choose.

censorship supporters in here, jeez.

Aero

Superstar
I don't think there is anyone less full of shit than a comedian. People can try to play it off, but it's pretty obvious. Comedians don't give a fuck about other people's lives. If they really did, then they wouldn't be a comedian!

Comedians make fun of people for a living. They are human garbage dispensers where the most disgusting garbage wins the race. Plus they treat women like total shit. Being a comedian is like a misogynist's wet dream. They are like wait a minute! I can tear women down constantly and fall back at any point in time.

Who needs women comedians when you have the jerk off squad? That's why I don't pay attention to comedy anymore. Louis Ck? The guy probably jerks it right before every stand-up routine. And maybe during it. He's supposed to be funny still? Like, do his male fans enjoy being so gay?

MP3D

Established
I don't think there is anyone less full of shit than a comedian. People can try to play it off, but it's pretty obvious. Comedians don't give a fuck about other people's lives. If they really did, then they wouldn't be a comedian!

Comedians make fun of people for a living. They are human garbage dispensers where the most disgusting garbage wins the race. Plus they treat women like total shit. Being a comedian is like a misogynist's wet dream. They are like wait a minute! I can tear women down constantly and fall back at any point in time.

Who needs women comedians when you have the jerk off squad? That's why I don't pay attention to comedy anymore. Louis Ck? The guy probably jerks it right before every stand-up routine. And maybe during it. He's supposed to be funny still? Like, do his male fans enjoy being so gay?
So what? Who are you to judge what others do? Tell me a joke !!!