Rainbow symbolism

Awoken2

Superstar

Cintra

Star

Journeyman

Established
I remember it well, but this episode is completely OTT. It's like they were given the brief "just cram in as many innuendos as you can"

On a more serious note it quite clearly shows the contempt these programme makers had for their target audience.
That short was produced in house for the production companies christmas party and was never meant to be shown. The actual show was a lot tamer!

Oh, wow I just...well not realised something but came to the thought that these homosexual hebephiles (also people who consider themselves into the community) use grooming tactics to turn children gay.

Nothing will stop be from believing in this and Christ too.

Mini Contini

Established
I’ve just come to the realisation that the rainbow flag contains 6 colours, but the natural rainbow that occurs when light is refracted contains 7 colours. The indigo colour is the missing colour! And notice, 6 is the number of chaos and imperfection, while 7 is the number of perfection and completeness. Here’s an explanation of the colour indigo:
In short, indigo is a very spiritual colour that is linked to consciousness.

TPTB want to remove consciousness from people and get rid of humanity that consists of two sexes and make it hermaphroditic (just like Baphomet they worship), and the current ubiquity of the (six-coloured) rainbow flag is a sign for me.

Last edited:

Mini Contini

Established
I’ve just come to the realisation that the rainbow flag contains 6 colours, but the natural rainbow that occurs when light is refracted contains 7 colours. The indigo colour is the missing colour! And notice, 6 is the number of chaos and imperfection, while 7 is the number of perfection and completeness. Here’s an explanation of the colour indigo:

TPTB want to remove consciousness from people and get rid of humanity that consists of two sexes and make it hermaphroditic (just like Baphomet they worship), and the current ubiquity of the (six-coloured) rainbow flag is a sign for me.
Another important thing to note is that a reduction in colour of the natural rainbow by omitting the colour of consciousness indigo (so consciousness gets removed) gets us from 7 to 6, which implies that something initially divine is turned into something human.

Interesting.

The X-Files

Rookie
I've come across the line "wish upon a star" so many times too, in music, literature. It's everywhere. Here's the lyrics to Kate Bush's song 'In search of Peter Pan', for example:

In search of Peter Pan

It's been such a long week
So much crying
I no longer see a future
I've been told when I get older
That I'll understand it all
But I'm not sure if I want to

[Verse 2]
Running into her arms
At the school gates
She whispers that I'm a poor kid
And Granny takes me on her knee
She tells me I'm too sensitive
She makes me sad
She makes me feel like an old man
She makes me feel like an old man

[Chorus]
They took the game right out of it
They took the game right out of it
When I am a man
I will be an astronaut
And find Peter Pan

[Post-Chorus]
Second star on the right
Straight on 'til morning
Second star on the right
Straight on 'til morning

The Peter Pan story goes that the star is the entrance of Neverland, a place where no one grows up. And notice that the god Pan is associated with Satan.
In Dragon Ball Z, Mister Satan's daughter is called Videl (devil) and her grand daughter (Videl and Gohan's daughter) is called Pan.

Tidal

Star
Just as the nazis hijacked the harmless ancient swastika symbol, so have GLBT's hijacked the rainbow for their perverted ways.
PS- I once read somewhere that their rainbow was chosen because it stands for all the body fluids that mix together during GLBT sex, yuk!..:)

Cintra

Star
Just as the nazis hijacked the harmless ancient swastika symbol, so have GLBT's hijacked the rainbow for their perverted ways.
PS- I once read somewhere that their rainbow was chosen because it stands for all the body fluids that mix together during GLBT sex, yuk!..:)
Can you elaborate?

Tidal

Star
It's not rocket science, gays asses are so full of filth and gunk that the AIDS virus thrives in there.
They try to say monkeys in Africa started the gay plague but I don't buy that, because since when do monkeys hang in gay bars?..:)

Cintra

Star
It's not rocket science, gays asses are so full of filth and gunk that the AIDS virus thrives in there.
They try to say monkeys in Africa started the gay plague but I don't buy that, because since when do monkeys hang in gay bars?..:)
So, which of the 6 colours represents that?