Radio shows/ podcasts (recommendations)

StarGate

Rookie
I'm looking for shows on the subject of conspiracy theories -- preferably about the illuminari, aliens, pizzagate, secret societies, NWO, covid, etc. for free. I usually convert into mp3 youtube vids, such as the Richard Dolan show or Project Camelot (Kerry Cassidy).

Could you recommend others?

StarGate

Rookie
I'm new, by the way.

So... no one...?

In the past few months it's been harder and harder to look for conspiracy theories stuff on youtube. I dunno if they have blocked most of the content, whether it's videos or audio...

peridot

Established
Hour Of The Time / William Cooper has interesting information. At some point it was a podcast, but Cooper (the host) died around 2001, so finding the original is challenging. It can be found on Youtube if you're "vigilant," but some of the hosters of the contacts disappear, etc. I learned a long time ago to download this information just in case this should happen, and I recommend you do the same.

Another good one was from Stan Monteith, who also unfortunately died around 2016-2017ish. He used to have a whole website, but that was taken off line about 2 years after his death. However, many of his more popular messages can be found on Youtube.

Both of those are much more conservative than some conspiracy podcasters. Red Ice is another that takes a more liberal slant.
There are a lot more, but the community can chime in on that.
Search the forums, because this question/issue comes up at least once every 6 months.

Last edited:

StarGate

Rookie
Hour Of The Time / William Cooper has interesting information. At some point it was a podcast, but Cooper (the host) died around 2001, so finding the original is challenging. It can be found on Youtube if you're "vigilant," but some of the hosters of the contacts disappear, etc. I learned a long time ago to download this information just in case this should happen, and I recommend you do the same.

Another good one was from Stan Monteith, who also unfortunately died around 20176-2016ish. He used to have a whole website, but that was taken off line about 2 years after his death. However, many of his more popular messages can be found on Youtube.

Both of those are much more conservative than some conspiracy podcasters. Red Ice is another that takes a more liberal slant.
There are a lot more, but the community can chime in on that.
Search the forums, because this question/issue comes up at least once every 6 months.
Thanks for the reply. I'm familiar with William Copper. Do you think his death as well as Stan Monteith 's were foul play as they were whistleblowers? What you said about their websites and material having vanished also raise some brows.

I dunno if it's me but in the past 3 or 4 months I've found it harder and harder to find conspiracy theories (espeially on CoVid) on both google and youtube. Are they deleting content? Have they changed the algorithms so as to hamper the search for conspiracy teories?

peridot

Established
@StarGate

The whole William Cooper debacle sounds VERY suspicious. But having a shoot out with the police (or whatever that was, if that's what REALLY happen) also sounds a little off. I know that "news stories" often contain information of "variable truthfulness." (I.E. lies, 1/2 truths, truth without context, and just random bits of true stuff)

With Monteith, I don't know. I don't think that was foul play. He had been on the radio (and later internet) for a long time, and he was older (well over 80 when he died). I listened to him for a number of years, and had noticed that his voice had started to sound less and less strong. In addition sometimes he'd have others host his show for what he himself said was due to health issues. That's why I think that was more old age/health issues than suspicious circumstances.

But I agree with you @StarGate, it does seem like "alternative news" sources are harder to access. They are still there, if you know where to look. But then there is a certain point where their is little else new to learn. I remember a quote from an alternative news source of how the speaker learned that the "search for esoteric knowledge" is just that: a SEARCH. After a point, the sources repeat themselves, have nothing more to really say, or make you pay lots of money to say...
exactly what you heard 3 years ago for free.

I remember when I first started reading this stuff. even just typing the key words in google/yahoo/YouTube/google videos/Vimeo would bring up a ton of sites, and many of the more informative ones were at or near the top of the list. I highly suspect that some of the first websites available in the 1995/96/97 period when the internet was first getting started WERE conspiracy websites -- what better way of distributing alternative facts than in a brand new medium?

When I do those same searches now, most are ones I've already seen, some are repeats of things I've already seen, many of the ones I remember are not there any more, and a lot of the ones that are they have their own TV shows. Naturally the TV shows are things have been rehashed hundreds of times and pretty sanitized by the time they broadcast.

I don't know if that's because a lot of the alternative news has be co-opted by the very things they were reporting against,
OR the old sites could not keep up with the technology, and their sites became obsolete,
OR their previous outlets got hacked
OR the hosts just got tired and moved on to new stuff.

Two examples:
Fritz Springmeier: had a lot of interesting and compelling stuff. He's still around, but most of what he does now is repeat what he's said for the last few decades.

Dante Fortson: I heard him because I was listening to him as a guest on another alt site (Future Man radio, I think. Also no longer an independent site, but many items can be found on youtube). Both the hosts and guest leaned to more conservatively Christian views, but the topic was about ufos/nephilim. Dante was really into that at the time, and the Future Man show did shows on that topic and other related items. From the show I learned that Dante Fortson had his own site, and I bookmarked it, and used it for future visits.

However later (couple years? several months?), the Fortson site was completely unusable. My antivirus program wouldn't even let me access it without a disclaimer. Not too long after that I found Dante Fortson on youtube with much of the same content that was on the site. Some of it is still there.
THEN, Fortson completely shifted gears. His current focus is on Black Hebrews. If you were to do a search of him now, the ufos/nephilim topics come VERY low on the list of topics he now discusses. He still holds some of his views, but in his own words, he's moved on to something he thinks is more important.

I like

Know more News
Ryan Dawson
The Last american vagabond
James corbett
richie from boston
Blackstone intelligence

You're right though most good stuff is gone from youtube. Even people that remain have to censor themselves. I recommend going and looking around bitchute. There's a lot there that isnt allowed on youtube anymore

polymoog

Superstar
some podcasts:

veritas radio-- mel fabergas has some decent shows going far back.

health stuff: one radio network has some gems with ken rohla, dr jennifer daniels, tony pantelleresco...

if you like the flat earth stuff, DITRH (deep inside the rabbit hole) with dave weiss is pretty good.

off planet radio (randy maughans) often deals with alien stuff but i dont care for him.

peridot

Established
I just looked this up myself, and unfortunately, you're right. Sorry about that.

I looked at some of the references to make sure I hadn't been mistaken or did someone take on an alternative name.
I came across this from the wikipedia.org entry on: Lana Lokteff

In 2011, she married Henrik Palmgren, the Swedish host of web media company Red Ice.[1] According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Red Ice started in 2003 covering the paranormal and conspiracy theories before shifting to white nationalism and antisemitism. Lokteff and Palmgren have been jointly cited as an influential introduction to white nationalism by members of the far right.[7] Red Ice shifted around 2012 in response to what the couple perceived as "anti-white sentiment" coinciding with the Black Lives Matter movement.[2]

I heard about them way before that shift happen (which is why I recommended them). But i stopped mainly because a lot of their website was switching over to paid subscriptions. They still had some free content, but most of that was no longer interesting to me. Later on, I noticed a lot of their content was getting published on youtube.

Now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember some accusations about white nationalism. Mostly because I was not really observing their content much any more, I didn't check to see if it was true.

But also because I know a lot of the mainstream media will level NAZI/WHITE POWER accusations or other hatred complains about ANY group they don't like. Many of the groups on the Southern Poverty Law Center hate group list have very little to do with what SPLC accuses them of, but it will stop most people of examining them further. So if a group appears on that list, I always take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes they are actually correct.

Edited: Remember what I said earlier? A lot of the groups that published this kind of content in the late 90s or early 2000s have their shifted focus now. A lot can happen in 20-25 years.

Last edited:

peridot

Established
Also, I recently looked at bitcute as recommended by @lightseeker and others on this site.
THAT site is rife with supposed hate and terrorist groups, says the same wikipedia.org.

And I'm sure some of them are. But we all know that it's a lot easier to cast aspersions than it is to research a claim. Wikipedia.org has been accused of and caught doing that MANY times on several issues that are considered "controversial." (maybe wikipedia should appear on the SPLC hate list...)

Several years ago I saw movie about a journalist. One of the first scenes in the movie was a picture of him at work with a poster in the background saying in effect:
"If your mother says she loves you, CHECK HER OUT!"

Truthful facts do NOT always come from wonderful unflawed people.
Unfortunately, usually truthful and trustworthy people can also, in fact, put out falsehoods or inaccuracies.

If you want to know what the truth is about a fact, you have to do your own research, and not just rely on reputation.

{There is only one being guaranteed to be perfect, and he's not human, so most people are content to assume he's a myth.
But knowing humans as he does, even he doesn't get mad when you research him.}

StarGate

Rookie
Edited: Remember what I said earlier? A lot of the groups that published this kind of content in the late 90s or early 2000s have their shifted focus now. A lot can happen in 20-25 years.
Absolutely. You're right about that. No worries at all. In fact, I'm open-minded, especially when it comes to conspiracy theories. I guess I've grown some thick skin over the years too.

StarGate

Rookie
Also, I recently looked at bitcute as recommended by @lightseeker and others on this site.
THAT site is rife with supposed hate and terrorist groups, says the same wikipedia.org.

And I'm sure some of them are. But we all know that it's a lot easier to cast aspersions than it is to research a claim
Agreed. For all we know those groups wanting to hide the truth could very well be blakclisting those other groups aiming to disclose it.

polymoog

Superstar
When I searched for this the results came up with a white supremacist duo. Is that the one or is there another one by the same name?
if you are on the left, they are white supremacists and racists.
if you are on the right, they think all lives matter and that its OK to be white.

lana and henrik/redice are also holocaust revisionists, so depending on where you stand on that, they are truth-seekers or anti-semites.

the old redice radio shows are very good (i think they are still accessible). after lana joined, its mainly devoted to social issues and combating cultural marxism. its not nearly as good as it was and i tuned out awhile ago.

wikipedia is never to be trusted. its completely controlled.

bitchute: a great free speech zone. is it full of hate and racism? some of the comments are! but i think its overrun by CIA/mossadn agents in there to make it look like that way. in any case, you dont need to ready any of that, just like you do not have to on YT. however, nothing is censored on bitchute, and thats why its great. YT is worthless these days.

@StarGate , by the way, mark passios site, what on earth is happening, is also worth checking out. he does not cover politics; if he does, he is against all government.

StarGate

Rookie
Have you participated in other similar forums to these? I've read/lurked the Above Top Secret forums on and off. There's some interesting stuff there although it's a bit too much to take in given how big and crowded they are. Sometimes you don't know where to start.

if you are on the left, they are white supremacists and racists.
if you are on the right, they think all lives matter and that its OK to be white..
LOL

RedIce Radio are blatant white supremacists , nothing to do with left or right, thats just what they are.

a great podcast is

The antedote, they cut through a lot of the "alt media" bullshit.

We've read the Documents is pretty good too.

Some of the best researchers don't do regular podcasts.

Look at VISUP blog and David Livingstone's work.

I just looked this up myself, and unfortunately, you're right. Sorry about that.

I looked at some of the references to make sure I hadn't been mistaken or did someone take on an alternative name.
I came across this from the wikipedia.org entry on: Lana Lokteff

In 2011, she married Henrik Palmgren, the Swedish host of web media company Red Ice.[1] According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Red Ice started in 2003 covering the paranormal and conspiracy theories before shifting to white nationalism and antisemitism. Lokteff and Palmgren have been jointly cited as an influential introduction to white nationalism by members of the far right.[7] Red Ice shifted around 2012 in response to what the couple perceived as "anti-white sentiment" coinciding with the Black Lives Matter movement.[2]

I heard about them way before that shift happen (which is why I recommended them). But i stopped mainly because a lot of their website was switching over to paid subscriptions. They still had some free content, but most of that was no longer interesting to me. Later on, I noticed a lot of their content was getting published on youtube.

Now that you mention it, I do vaguely remember some accusations about white nationalism. Mostly because I was not really observing their content much any more, I didn't check to see if it was true.

But also because I know a lot of the mainstream media will level NAZI/WHITE POWER accusations or other hatred complains about ANY group they don't like. Many of the groups on the Southern Poverty Law Center hate group list have very little to do with what SPLC accuses them of, but it will stop most people of examining them further. So if a group appears on that list, I always take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes they are actually correct.

RedIce used to be just a conspiracy site 10 years ago, then they went full white supremacist circa 2014.

there was a coordinated switch around that time where a number of podcasts and researchers started to push the "culture war" from a far right wing perspective and immigration became a big issue.

It was at that time that Alex Jones went from exposing false flags to anti-muslim and anti-immigrant rhetoric.

David Icke made the same switch at that same time as well, and he began to go on about immigrants, PC culture, and so called "censorship"

This move was entirely coordinated across the board which is how you can tell these guys are all shills, they are all getting their orders from above.

StarGate

Rookie
Fritz Springmeier: had a lot of interesting and compelling stuff. He's still around, but most of what he does now is repeat what he's said for the last few decades.
Project Monarch is one of the theories that really shook me. After watching Eyes Wide Shut I jumped into the internet looking for some explanations or interpretations of a movie that really blew my mind away but left me with mixed feelings as to the plot, and I came across (maybe on this very same website, or the other about illuminati in the media?) a piece on how the movie exposed mind control and child abuse.

Frtiz research definitely helped explain the phenomenon. Later on I listened to a couple of interviews with Ron Patton, another researcher on this subject. He said that at one point he parted ways with Fritz -- I can't exactly remember the reason, maybe something to the effect that Fritz started to hook up with certain people he didn't approve of or something.

Johnny5

Veteran
Has anyone listened to the podcast "Brainwashed"? The episodes look pretty short so not sure how in depth they get into it.
Also I started listening to "Fair Game" from Leah Remini and Mike Rinder. Not a whole of new info but interesting to hear from more individuals that were involved in Scientology.