Radio Energy Commercial (symbolism)

TruthSucker

Established
So sitting in the movie-theater yesterday, "enjoying" the commercials before the main-movie, it hit me again:

Spot 1 & 2

And I was again like "what the fuck". Don't know if it's just an european radio-station but it's like the station here with let's say one of the biggest, if not the biggest, count of listeners. And they're playing the "good" stuff, same hit a few times a day.

In my youth this was my main radio-station, listened to it the whole day til the point where I was just really annoyed by all the commercial breaks between the regular program. And then they were playing music which didn't come along with my taste of music at a certain point. But that was way before streaming.

Right now it simply surprises me how obvious "they" put there symbols right in front of your face and nobody's really notice something. Makes me kinda sad.

Aero

Superstar
Sometimes I wonder if most of the time it's just some weird producer, or graphic designer. Just throwing in random images and shock value. That's kind of how I imagine some of these artists. Like Ok. You want me to sacrifice a chicken, drink the blood and spit on the audience?? Just show me where to sign!

SkepticCat

Veteran
Right, Aero... Sorry, I'm going with the 'conspiracy' view on this again. This society is going absolutely crazy right before our... eyes. There is no coincidence.

Even if it were just random: what does it tell about civilization that somebody would be OK with doing all the things you just described? Further, what does it tell such batsh1t insane nonsense then gets promoted to the general audience in cinemas?

Heading towards rock bottom, we are, and fast.

Edit: Try playing it in slowmotion, pausing it between frames. All this rapid flashing of images is undoubtedly more subliminals. Many of the frames have images that clearly have connotations for this satanic ideology of the Elite with snakes, hexagons, skeletons and more - and why wouldn't it? Of course 'NRJ' is going to be owned by the Illuminists.

Let's go to the movies and pay to get brainwashed with Illuminati promotions! This world has turned into a circus freakshow.

Here's just one of many 'odd' shots:

I sadly[?] am not schooled in the psychology of mind control but I'm pretty sure a pic like this affects one's subconscious - children, especially. There's just something off, something sinister about these images. They're... unnatural. I imagine they have much the same effect on the psyche as clowns have, which also scare the living daylights out of children.

I don't think I'm overreacting. These images are not funny, not happy - they're sinister under the cloak of being good, wholesome fun. I believe they have an almost dissociative aspect to them that subconsciously blurs the lines between reality and fiction. This stuff is straight out of nightmares.

Here's another shot:

It's the 'David Bowie' satanic lightning bolt over the eye. 99% of people are not going to be aware the lightning bolt represent Lucifer - much less are they going to be consciously aware they were imprinted with this image in this 'commercial'. Who wants to believe the images of eyeballs, lightning, snakes etc are just random, and are not meticulously chosen for a specific purpose by expert psychologists? This stuff is straight up demonic. We're witnessing evil taking over the world. I suggest we do something about it...

Last edited:

Aero

Superstar
Right, Aero... Sorry, I'm going with the 'conspiracy' view on this again. This society is going absolutely crazy right before our... eyes. There is no coincidence.

Even if it were just random: what does it tell about civilization that somebody would be OK with doing all the things you just described? Further, what does it tell such batsh1t insane nonsense then gets promoted to the general audience in cinemas?

Heading towards rock bottom, we are, and fast.

Edit: Try playing it in slowmotion, pausing it between frames. All this rapid flashing of images is undoubtedly more subliminals. Many of the frames have images that clearly have connotations for this satanic ideology of the Elite with snakes, hexagons, skeletons and more - and why wouldn't it? Of course 'NRJ' is going to be owned by the Illuminists.

Let's go to the movies and pay to get brainwashed with Illuminati promotions! This world has turned into a circus freakshow.
I feel it. There is definitely something off. A lot of puppets and puppet masters.

You can't just be "informed" to see the deceptions. And I think a lot of people are simply informed, and they are happy to be that way. You kind of have to be smart to put the puzzle together. Emotionally, Logically or spiritually smart.

SkepticCat

Veteran
I guess the issue is a lot of people simply don't care? Most people have heard about the 'chemtrail' hypothesis. I also seriously doubt people deep down can't see something is wrong with all these weird images being flashed. So, why aren't people reacting? Society is sliding into the sewers and people just can't be bothered about it... it's astonishing. They're just welcoming the NWO with open arms. They want to be slaves!

Are people this weak, really?

mecca

Superstar
I guess the issue is a lot of people simply don't care? Most people have heard about the 'chemtrail' hypothesis. I also seriously doubt people deep down can't see something is wrong with all these weird images being flashed. So, why aren't people reacting? Society is sliding into the sewers and people just can't be bothered about it... it's astonishing. They're just welcoming the NWO with open arms. They want to be slaves!

But really what can they do about it?

TruthSucker

Established

Right now from the experiences I made talking with different people about different stuff, I would say definitely they ARE that weak. I mean what is wrong with the people if you come up with this creepy Illuminati or NWO stories like chemtrails or mind control or skulls & bones or whatever, a really fucking conspiracy that you can even SEE with your own eyes (or with research) and they like "yeeaaaaah, you really believe this?".

The first thing everybody has to do, is reset his/her imagination of EVERYTHING. So you are really open minded to everything. Of course all this isn't easy to swallow, nobody said that. But to get back to your point: people aren't open minded. Some can't even imagine that politicians are corrupt. "Who? OUR president? Naaaaaahhh you kidding me!"
Fucking brainwashed. Too many of them. And I really gave up explaining different things to people, they think you are crazy but won't do some research. Too lazy to cover up whats going on in their own world. That's what really scares me in this time with the biggest source of informations. We can have it all, but they don't want it. What is this? Unexplainable to me.