Racism among white Christians is higher than among the nonreligious. That's no coincidence.

Kung Fu

Superstar
What about the 7th day? You gonna ignore all He did in 6 days? Can a human do what God did? Haha..we both know the answer to that question.
Your god needs a nap while my God never tires.

Also, in your view Jesus is the god of the OT and Jesus was a human so why don't you tell us if humans can do what you suggest he did in the OT?

Lisa

Superstar
Your god needs a nap while my God never tires.

Also, in your view Jesus is the god of the OT and Jesus was a human so why don't you tell us if humans can do what you suggest he did in the OT?
John‬ ‭1:1-4, 14-15‬ ‭
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. John testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ ”
Edit: your god is made up and didn’t make anything...

Kung Fu

Superstar
John‬ ‭1:1-4, 14-15‬ ‭
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being. In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.

And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. John testified about Him and cried out, saying, “This was He of whom I said, ‘He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, for He existed before me.’ ”
Lol. Doesn't answer my question.

Kung Fu

Superstar
You act like you know who God is..but when I point out that you don’t really know what you’re talking about..you say I didn’t answer your question.
Don't waste my time. Go take a nap because your god is probably taking one now. Either answer my questions or I'm going to report you for trolling because at this point it's pretty blatant that you have no desire for an actual discussion.

Lisa

Superstar
Don't waste my time. Go take a nap because your god is probably taking one now. Either answer my questions or I'm going to report you for trolling because at this point it's pretty blatant that you have no desire for an actual discussion.
I think that’s you with your reporting threats...

LittleLady

Established
If God isn't a man how than were you created in his image?
By image, I mean similarities. We were originally of dark skin tone and woolly hair anyways before Esau came. Then we just mixed all over the place. Just because Gods people look like him doesn't mean their Gods or God is a man. God is God, the Most High, the Alpha and Omega. His people are simply of royal bloodline; his sons and daughters, via his elected ones.

If God was a man, he wouldn't be able to create everything, but he did. So what does that tell you? He's a higher being. He is the one in control. He is not a man.