Racism among white Christians is higher than among the nonreligious. That's no coincidence.

Yahda

Veteran
IMO, people in general Christian or not are some of the worst people on the planet. Who can deny that?
I think Christians lead by a landslide. Atheists don’t believe in God and even they are some of the nicest people.

Let’s be honest. Christians practice lawlessness. Remember they believe that the law has been done away with, and that Jesus died for their sins. They can freely sin, DO AS THOU WILT, and say the blood of Jesus will wash it away.

I was being nice saying “imo” but honestly it’s a fact. Let’s be honest.

Hell to go even further the religion itself was founded in sin and forced on the world through blood shed. The sins of Christianity go back over 2000 years (its beginning).

When in history has it not been the worst religion, worst people ever ??? Like seriously???

Lisa

Superstar
I think Christians lead by a landslide. Atheists don’t believe in God and even they are some of the nicest people.

Let’s be honest. Christians practice lawlessness. Remember they believe that the law has been done away with, and that Jesus died for their sins. They can freely sin, DO AS THOU WILT, and say the blood of Jesus will wash it away.

I was being nice saying “imo” but honestly it’s a fact. Let’s be honest.

Hell to go even further the religion itself was founded in sin and forced on the world through blood shed. The sins of Christianity go back over 2000 years. When in history has it not been the worst religion, worst people ever ??? Like seriously???
That’s messed up. Do not be surprised when God tells you I never knew you...because you don’t know Him.

Yahda

Veteran
Yahda, troll #1074 meet Lisa, troll #1

What part is trolling? If you consider the harsh sad truth trolling I guess I’m a troll then. Instead of calling me a troll do better. Be better people. Being in denial is not helping the cause.

It’s not my fault Christians believe the blood of Jesus removes their sin. At least I’m not racist lol. Christians across the board all shapes, sizes, and colors are not the best people. Sorry.

Wigi

Veteran
What part is trolling? If you consider the harsh sad truth trolling I guess I’m a troll then. Instead of calling me a troll do better. Be better people. Being in denial is not helping the cause.

It’s not my fault Christians believe the blood of Jesus removes their sin. At least I’m not racist lol. Christians across the board all shapes, sizes, and colors are not the best people. Sorry.
One day you say jews are the worst and fake, the day after you say Christians are the worst.
The harsh truth is that racism is just a different way to hate one group because you think your group is superior or has a special favor. It's inherently rooted in egotism.

As for being the 'best people' there is a verse that says it all:
"All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53:6
I think most of our problems revolves around our ego that's why Jesus says we need to let the self die.

Yahda

Veteran
One day you say jews are the worst and fake, the day after you say Christians are the worst.
The harsh truth is that racism is just a different way to hate one group because you think your group is superior or has a special favor. It's inherently rooted in egotism.

As for being the 'best people' there is a verse that says it all:
"All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all."
Isaiah 53:6
Not sure if I have ever Jew bashed outside of scripture ? I don’t really like to bash. I think I’ll erase my initial post even if it’s true. I don’t want to be offensive or insensitive. I’ll do my best not to entertain these type of topics.

That’s me talking. That’s my opinion. Which was stated in my initial post.

When I post scripture, that’s God speaking. I think some of you get confused, and wanna call “Israelites” racist, and troll when well........

Awoken2

Superstar
That's because originally, those whom God made were not White. They were of his appearance; dark skin tone, woolly hair.
Woolly hair?.......erm?.........hold on a minute.......

......(a minute passes)

.......hmmmm........so what's a sheep covered in then?

Are all the sheep bestowed with Gods hair then?......

.....are all us straight haired people not made by God then?

....and I have it on quite good authority that God was a woman anyway......Arianne Grande said.

Do you have any evidence that God was in fact dark skinned and fleece topped as claimed?

Kung Fu

Superstar
Sorry, but Gods people are made in his image- just as Yashua was. He is described as having extremely dark skin, and woolly hair. If you want to think otherwise, go ahead.
I can now see why atheists call your god a sky daddy god. One big man living in the clouds who needs to rest after he creates.

The Zone

Star

You are not the harbinger of truth. You just have sordid opinions with a shitty delivery designed for discourse. IOW, a troll. Back under the bridge with your anger:)

Yahda

Veteran
You are not the harbinger of truth. You just have sordid opinions with a shitty delivery designed for discourse. IOW, a troll. Back under the bridge with your anger:)
Outside of passing insults no one has really disputed the claims. I wonder why ? Is it because you can’t maybe?

The Zone

Star
Outside of passing insults no one has really disputed the claims. I wonder why ? Is it because you can’t maybe?
LMAO... all you have done is insult and state angered accusations. Simmer in your own slime.

Last edited:

LittleLady

Established
Woolly hair?.......erm?.........hold on a minute.......

......(a minute passes)

.......hmmmm........so what's a sheep covered in then?

Are all the sheep bestowed with Gods hair then?......

.....are all us straight haired people not made by God then?

....and I have it on quite good authority that God was a woman anyway......Arianne Grande said.

Do you have any evidence that God was in fact dark skinned and fleece topped as claimed?
No, we are all made by God, but his people are made in the image of him. That's the only difference.

I don't know if you know this, but a lamb also symbolizes Yashua. There's a lot of verses in the Bible referring to Yashua as, "The lamb," "The lamb that has been slain." God may have purposely made lambs with wool so it can symbolize Yashua. That's what it seems like at least.

Revelation 1:13-14 "And in the midst of the lamp stands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire."

^^ This is describing Yashua. Does Yashua look as his father, The Most High? Let's look.

Daniel 7:9 “As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat; his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool; his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire."

^^ This is describing Yahawah. (Gods Hebrew name) which is the father. So of course he would make his son in his image. He made his people in his image too since they were always meant to be his children, and not anyone else.

Who are the ones that were given salvation? Only those who are Israelites. Not all people of color are Israelites. Edomites are definitely NOT Israelites. SOME Africans, African-Americans, certain Native Americans, and certain Hispanics are Israelites, and yet not all of them will repent. That's why God says 2/3 of the Israelites will die. Only 1/3 will succeed.

LittleLady

Established
I can now see why atheists call your god a sky daddy god. One big man living in the clouds who needs to rest after he creates.
They do it out of mockery. I've been hearing that for years, and I'm used to it at this point. Those who mock him will be mocked straight back when they receive their Judgment. There isn't just one final Judgment Day, there will be various Judgments, like some are happening right now as we speak. Got off topic there, but I just wanted to let you know.

"One big man" God isn't a man.

"Living in the clouds" No he sits on his throne. Heaven is not in the sky, as a matter of fact, it's higher than outer space itself. It's probably various light years away.

Lisa

Superstar
Those who mock him will be mocked straight back when they receive their Judgment.
Where is that written in the Bible?

This is what I know...
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Kung Fu

Superstar
They do it out of mockery. I've been hearing that for years, and I'm used to it at this point. Those who mock him will be mocked straight back when they receive their Judgment. There isn't just one final Judgment Day, there will be various Judgments, like some are happening right now as we speak. Got off topic there, but I just wanted to let you know.

"One big man" God isn't a man.

"Living in the clouds" No he sits on his throne. Heaven is not in the sky, as a matter of fact, it's higher than outer space itself. It's probably various light years away.
If God isn't a man how than were you created in his image?

Lisa

Superstar
If God isn't a man how than were you created in his image?
Genesis‬ ‭1:26-27‬
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.‭

Genesis‬ ‭2:21-23‬ ‭
So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”

Kung Fu

Superstar
Genesis‬ ‭1:26-27‬
Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.‭

Genesis‬ ‭2:21-23‬ ‭
So the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon the man, and he slept; then He took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that place. The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man.”
Thanks for telling us which I have been saying all along. Your god is human. Paganism much.

Lisa

Superstar
Thanks for telling us which I have been saying all along. Your god is human. Paganism much.
Can humans do this...
Genesis‬ ‭1:1-31‬ ‭​
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day. Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a third day. Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day. Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good. God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so. God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so. God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Kung Fu

Superstar
Can humans do this...
Genesis‬ ‭1:1-31‬ ‭​
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, “Let there be light”; and there was light. God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day. Then God said, “Let there be an expanse in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.” God made the expanse, and separated the waters which were below the expanse from the waters which were above the expanse; and it was so. God called the expanse heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, a second day. Then God said, “Let the waters below the heavens be gathered into one place, and let the dry land appear”; and it was so. God called the dry land earth, and the gathering of the waters He called seas; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them”; and it was so. The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a third day. Then God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. God made the two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night; He made the stars also. God placed them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, and to govern the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness; and God saw that it was good. There was evening and there was morning, a fourth day. Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.” God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, with which the waters swarmed after their kind, and every winged bird after its kind; and God saw that it was good. God blessed them, saying, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth.” There was evening and there was morning, a fifth day. Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so. God made the beasts of the earth after their kind, and the cattle after their kind, and everything that creeps on the ground after its kind; and God saw that it was good. Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; and let them rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over the cattle and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. God blessed them; and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth.” Then God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you; and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food”; and it was so. God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.
What about the seventh day? Don't worry I got you polytheist.

Genesis 2:2-3
New King James Version

2 (A)And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God (B)blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

To answer your question, yes, humans do rest just like your god. Also, you contradict yourself. In your view Jesus did all that and he was a human so are you saying humans can create planets? You're really confusing me you polytheist.

Lisa

Superstar
What about the seventh day? Don't worry I got you polytheist.

Genesis 2:2-3
New King James Version

2 (A)And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. 3 Then God (B)blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.

To answer your question, yes, humans do rest just like your god. Also, you contradict yourself. In your view Jesus did all that and he was a human so are you saying humans can create planets? You're really confusing me you polytheist.
What about the 7th day? You gonna ignore all He did in 6 days? Can a human do what God did? Haha..we both know the answer to that question.