R.I.P. Robert Forster

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
This really seems to be a pattern as yet another talented actor passes at the exact time a highly anticipated film is released, in this case El Camino of which he starred in.

Do you believe that he really had brain cancer?

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie​

Release date:​
11 Oct 2019 (United States)​

It happened on the same day that El Camino, a film in which he had a role and which is based on the TV series Breaking Bad was broadcast on Netflix.

Last edited:

TC1968

Established
I am not seeing where you are going with this? He was in his late 70's, and in all truth El Camino was a bit of a dud.
Great actor though, some of his most memorable stuff was in B productions prior to his comeback back in the 90s.

TheTruthIsOutThere

Established
I am not seeing where you are going with this? He was in his late 70's, and in all truth El Camino was a bit of a dud.
Great actor though, some of his most memorable stuff was in B productions prior to his comeback back in the 90s.
A dud?! You must have been watching something different then, lol at can't see where I am going????

When was it said that he had brain cancer before he died?, you don't find it fishy that he died on the exact same say of the movies release?

TC1968

Established
A dud?! You must have been watching something different then, lol at can't see where I am going????

When was it said that he had brain cancer before he died?, you don't find it fishy that he died on the exact same say of the movies release?
The movie blew it wasnt even up to Netflix standards which are sub par anyway - just glad I didn't actually have to pay for it. The whole thing seems pretty coincidental to me- it is not like this is an impossibility