R.I.P. Avicci

poupoune

Rookie
All my thoughts to the familly, and the music familly.

From what I see, alcoholism and drugs are once again the tree hiding the forest. Artists are passionate and hypersensible people, they'll hide in their passion until the end, you can't just take'em, throw'em in an extra exagerated fastlife destroyer pattern without noticing it will be somehow "ultra" harmful due to today's heavy crowd distortions system that artists are fully aware of, but they can't talk about it to anyone, the taboo matrix being somehow fully operant nowadays. Common schizophrenia devellops inside the mind, and destroy himself quietly without the conscious being noticed, not enough to act and do something.
Yes he wanted to do music and share it to the world, but didn't realize what was involved, and nobody told him.
From the industry point of view, money was to be made with this young boy, it was made, they took everything once again.

I love music and will do some all my life, to all artists, please do the same but also, please take your time to learn and stand against this.

I actually talked to him once, got him on skype even before he found the "avicii" name, as Tim, we had a few chats, and then his history began and now i know i'll never talk to him again, or in my dreams. With love

poupoune

Rookie
either they are in the known, or fully mk remote. this will always be more stable than a normal honest man full of innocence and making music for the 'building a good world' part.
i know, life did something similar to me but somehow i've been protected from this spiritual warfare, still feel it everyday, as a young boy being hurt by what he discovers everyday, what I feel he was.

luciano A.

Established
All my thoughts to the familly, and the music familly.

From what I see, alcoholism and drugs are once again the tree hiding the forest. Artists are passionate and hypersensible people, they'll hide in their passion until the end, you can't just take'em, throw'em in an extra exagerated fastlife destroyer pattern without noticing it will be somehow "ultra" harmful due to today's heavy crowd distortions system that artists are fully aware of, but they can't talk about it to anyone, the taboo matrix being somehow fully operant nowadays. Common schizophrenia devellops inside the mind, and destroy himself quietly without the conscious being noticed, not enough to act and do something.
Yes he wanted to do music and share it to the world, but didn't realize what was involved, and nobody told him.
From the industry point of view, money was to be made with this young boy, it was made, they took everything once again.

I love music and will do some all my life, to all artists, please do the same but also, please take your time to learn and stand against this.

I actually talked to him once, got him on skype even before he found the "avicii" name, as Tim, we had a few chats, and then his history began and now i know i'll never talk to him again, or in my dreams. With love

Nicole

Rookie
Did he really pass away? I've not been interested in his music so that came all of a sudden. I do know he did a song with Nile Rodgers and Adam Lambert though.