Quran And Logic

It's not my version of God. There's Only One Creator Responsible for all existence, whatever our opinions about Him may be.
Existence, from Latin ex (out of) and sistere (to stand) = "stand out of" ... what? Don't be so sure to believe that the creation you find yourself in to be all creation, nor the creator of the creation you find yourself in to be the creator of all creation.

Do you deny that there's A Creator?
No.

Existence, from Latin ex (out of) and sistere (to stand) = "stand out of" ... what? Don't be so sure to believe that the creation you find yourself in to be all creation, nor the creator of the creation you find yourself in to be the creator of all creation.
Well, Only The Creator Stands Out As Separate from ALL of creation. He Is The True Opposite of every thing that we can imagine.

By all of creation, i gather all that Has Been Created, whether of it i am aware or oblivious of.

That's the thing. In my book there's a difference between the All (capital A) and all, one referring to the material universe, the other referring to everything including the material universe.

Same applies to my definition of everything that has been Created by Him.

Every material and spiritual thing are His creatures whether they be states of matter or intangible things like faith, thoughts and emotions.

Fact is, Only He Existed when there was nothing else but Him. Through His Command, everything else became. He Is Beyond All. Fear Him.

Only He Existed when there was nothing else but Him. Through His Command, everything else became. He Is Beyond All. Fear Him.
I agree, with a small yet significant nuance.

Only He Existed when there was nothing else but Him. Through His Word, everything else became. He Is Beyond the All. Love Him.

If you wonder about the One God in Christianity, here's some scripture that might make you reconsider:

"The Monad is a monarchy with nothing above it. It is he who exists as God and Father of everything, the invisible One who is above everything, who exists as incorruption, which is in the pure light into which no eye can look.

He is the invisible Spirit, of whom it is not right to think of him as a god, or something similar. For he is more than a god, since there is nothing above him, for no one lords it over him. For he does not exist in something inferior to him, since everything exists in him. For it is he who establishes himself. He is eternal, since he does not need anything. For he is total perfection. He did not lack anything, that he might be completed by it; rather he is always completely perfect in light. He is illimitable, since there is no one prior to him to set limits to him. He is unsearchable, since there exists no one prior to him to examine him. He is immeasurable, since there was no one prior to him to measure him. He is invisible, since no one saw him. He is eternal, since he exists eternally. He is ineffable, since no one was able to comprehend him to speak about him. He is unnameable, since there is no one prior to him to give him a name."

- Apocryphon of John

Last edited:
Love Him.
Agree through and through. The fear is still important though along with the love and being awestruck concerning His Grandeur.

We fear, love, hope and trust in Him. We fear lest we may be earning His Anger through our actions and/or interactions with others...

Haich

Superstar
According to Aiasha' own narration she was 6 at her marriage to Mohammed and 9 at the consummation of it.

Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah)
Bukhari :: Book 7 :: Volume 62 :: Hadith 64

Narrated 'Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Source materials are from the University of Southern California MSA site
Hadith eBooks converted from Imaan Star
This Hadith was addressed on the Mohammed thread.

He Is Beyond the All. Love Him.
Since He Is Beyond the All, you fear Him only. That's another reason to fear Only Him. When you fear Him, you fear nothing else.

He Is Not Unjust by Making some strong and others weak. When you fear Him, you need not fear anything else since He's Above everything.

Haich

Superstar
You keep saying parts, parts imply separation as if these parts make God fragmented. The trinity is not about separation!

“Bear always in mind that this is the rule of faith which I profess; by it I testify that the Father, and the Son, and the Spirit are inseparable from each other, and so will you know in what sense this is said. Now, observe, my assertion is that the Father is one, and the Son one, and the Spirit one, and that They are distinct from Each Other. This statement is taken in a wrong sense by every uneducated as well as every perversely disposed person, as if it predicated a diversity, in such a sense as to imply a separation among the Father, and the Son, and the Spirit.” - Tertullian
I saw Lisa who is a devout Christian claim on another thread the trinity was hard to understand.

How can they be distinct from each other but one?

But there is a separation God can't be God and his son and a Holy Spirit. Each has a different function, one died, one receives you and one is the creator.

manama

Star
So The father, the son and holy spirit are the same, but they are three and yet they are one in existence, at the same time the Father is not the son and the son is not the father. But they are the same?

makes perfect sense

I saw Lisa who is a devout Christian claim on another thread the trinity was hard to understand.

How can they be distinct from each other but one?

But there is a separation God can't be God and his son and a Holy Spirit. Each has a different function, one died, one receives you and one is the creator.
Not quite. God creates by the Word, the Logos or Son. I've given this explanation a few times yet it generally is met with scorn for some reason.

A word cannot exist without a thought. True or false?
A thought cannot exist without a mind. True or false?

So you have inseparably a mind, a thought and a word who coexist. True or false?

A mind, a thought and a word are distinct. True or false?

Yet together they form one being, do they not?

So The father, the son and holy spirit are the same, but they are three and yet they are one in existence, at the same time the Father is not the son and the son is not the father. But they are the same?

makes perfect sense
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are God. They are not the same. I see your body and I go: "that's manama." I hear your voice and say: "that's manama." I'm blinded and smell your scent and say: "that's manama."

Your body, your voice, your scent, they're all you, yet your body is not your voice, your voice is not your scent.

manama

Star
The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are God. They are not the same. I see your body and I go: "that's manama." I hear your voice and say: "that's manama." I'm blinded and smell your scent and say: "that's manama."

Your body, your voice, your scent, they're all you, yet your body is not your voice, your voice is not your scent.
But that isn't what you are saying tho, because in that sense they still can't be united because of different way of thinking. And even if we say they are like three aspects of One God, you yourself said God isn't divided into parts.

Theoretically Manama is abstract ie a soul
But practically yeh her body, speech etc are 'her'
But remember we have to maintain a keen balance
If I was so focused on the abstract that I considered her material projection as not real how would I interact with her?
U get the idea man I can't be bothered explaining further lol

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
saying Jesus is God is like saying my foot is the divine intellect.

Even though technically the divine intellect is manifesting in all things inc my foot..it's a bit limiting and silly isn't it?
Collossians 2...

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. 9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. 10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power