Quotes

So you can give me the name of the person who wrote it then? Who's quote is it?
Yes, of course I can. You could also have looked it up yourself, it's not hard to find out.

John
5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Leviticus
20:1 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,

Awoken2

Superstar
John who?

https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-author-of-the-book-of-Leviticus

Originally Answered: Who wrote Leviticus?
Leviticus claims to be a record of a conversation (or series of conversations) between Moses and God. It doesn’t say who wrote it down.

Church tradition says it was Moses.

Academic tradition (resting on the JEDP theory - widely discredited but still popular in some circles) says it was written by a priestly group sometime after 500BC.

John who?

Leviticus claims to be a record of a conversation (or series of conversations) between Moses and God. It doesn’t say who wrote it down.

Academic tradition (resting on the JEDP theory - widely discredited but still popular in some circles) says it was written by a priestly group sometime after 500BC.
Who cares what these doubters say?

It's a QUOTE. From the book of Leviticus, which is the 3rd Book of The Law in the Bible.

I QUOTE to you another, from Leviticus

20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever [he be] of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth [any] of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 20:16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the "I AM", he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the "I AM"], shall be put to death.

Awoken2

Superstar
I
Who cares what these doubters say?

It's a QUOTE. From the book of Leviticus, which is the 3rd Book of The Law in the Bible.

I QUOTE to you another, from Leviticus

20:2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever [he be] of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel, that giveth [any] of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones.
It's quite obvious that you are unable to hold any type of conversation without copying and pasting your favourite scriptures.

You are totally and utterly brainwashed. How sad.

I

It's quite obvious that you are unable to hold any type of conversation without copying and pasting your favourite scriptures.

You are totally and utterly brainwashed. How sad.
I post them to you as quotes.

Here is another great quote:

Leviticus 24:21 And he that killeth a beast, he shall restore it: and he that murders a man, he shall be put to death.

John who?

Even if you choose to believe that, it doesn't change the fact that these are quotes. The were said, and they were written down, so that makes them quotes and you are not able to deny this fact.

Even if you choose to believe that, it doesn't change the fact that these are quotes. The were said, and they were written down, so that makes them quotes and you are not able to deny this fact.
While you're right it's a quote, it's a religious one, and this is the Lounge, where some people want to read something other than religious text. Your quotes might be better received in the "Favourite Bible Verses" thread. Just saying...

Don’t handicap your children by making their lives easy.
- Robert A. Heinlein

Lisa

Superstar

:):)
This cat loves the lion within.......:p:D
When did it start this belief that people, especially women need to be tough? Why can’t women just be nurturing and caring?

And pride...sounds so arrogant, not a great look for anyone.