Quotes

"Even if you have the whole world, you're gonna die one day. One day everything's gonna be gone. A few people will come to your grave and put you inside your grave. For life, I don't need too much. Even if you're a billionaire, you 'never eat more than one bread in a day'. I want to be free, I want to fly. I want to do whatever I want, whatever I need [for] when I die because I really believe in the next life. Everything that you've done, everything that you're going to do; you have to do things that are important for you in the next life. My father always spoke about this with me [and] he always tried to do something good for people around him, for people in his village, for people in his country, for his family. He always did something and he always said: 'I hope this is going to help me in the next life'."

- Khabib Nurmagomedov, the undefeated, undisputed UFC lightweight champion, 29-0

DesertRose

Superstar
“The most important (thing) for us is to stay connected with God, (it) doesn’t matter what happens with you, you always have to pray. You always have to stay humble and stay focused and stay connected with God. This is very important for us.”
Khabib Nurmagomedov