Question: What is this called?

maninblack78

Rookie
In my studies I've come across a concept a few times in various places and wanted to know more about it, I'm not sure what it's called but it has to do with the idea of Them somehow letting us know of their plans before they do it, typically via the entertainment apparatus of music & movies, almost like seeding the public consciousness. Can anyone tell me if this concept has a formal name or title, and where I can find any sources for the reasoning behind it. A few examples of it would be helpful as well.

Ashtonishigh

In my studies I've come across a concept a few times in various places and wanted to know more about it, I'm not sure what it's called but it has to do with the idea of Them somehow letting us know of their plans before they do it, typically via the entertainment apparatus of music & movies, almost like seeding the public consciousness. Can anyone tell me if this concept has a formal name or title, and where I can find any sources for the reasoning behind it. A few examples of it would be helpful as well.

It’s called Predictive Programming

One of the Batman movies is a good example, the article is on here