Question about programming

Vixy

Star
Can a BETA programmed person also be DELTA programmed? And can women be DELTA programmed?

fire009_Flyer

Established
OK, here goes my first ever VC post.

Short answer: Yes, to both questions.

Long answer: From what I know, BETA and DELTA programming - along with ALPHA, THETA, OMEGA, and just about the rest of the Greek alphabet - are different kinds of programming used in mind control. You probably already know this but the CIA is known for having used these kinds of programming around the late 1950s-ish to the 1970s when they conducted Project MK-Ultra. You can read a detailed VC article on MK-Ultra and its continuation through Project Monarch but MK-Ultra was a mind-control program, developed by the CIA for the purpose of researching mind control, was tested out both on the military and hundreds of civilians, largely without their consent. During that time, and possibly still to this day, the main programs used were ALPHA, BETA, DELTA, THETA, and OMEGA (this is potentially the most dangerous one). According to the Greenbaum Speech, which I'll post a link to below, ALPHA programming appears to represent "general programming" (so, the basic stuff), BETA sexual programming, DELTA killer programming, and THETA psychic killer programming. Since programmed people (I call them "slaves") have multiple personalities/alter egos, each with a different purpose/skill, I think the idea of a slave having lots of different kinds of programming is pretty plausible. For example, OMEGA programming appears to be associated with self-destruction. So having a slave with, say, a basic ALPHA programming layered with a main BETA program on top and backed with a DELTA program including, as a last resort, an OMEGA program makes sense. Also, since DELTA programming focuses on killing and assassination and those aren't really divided between genders as much as, I would think, BETA programming might, I don't see why a woman couldn't have some DELTA programming too.

At least, that's what I make of all this.

Sources:
VC article on MK-Ultra and Project Monarch (mostly Project Monarch but they use basically the same techniques): https://vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/
Greenbaum Speech: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon03.htm

Last edited:

Vixy

Star
Highly interesting!

Thank you for your excellent reply! This would explain alot of things, like when you see some movie stars acting killers but with an eery similarity to reality. Thinking Geena davis in The long kiss goodnight and Drive with Ryan Gosling. (Scorpio programming)

It also would explain why they dont let go easily of their slaves unless they have to sacrifice them for the cause since alot of work goes into creating them and they can be multiused. Scary stuff thoughsince it means if you put a BETA kitten with hidden DELTA programming on a polititian you want out, she doesnt just have sex thats filmed with him but can also be used to take him out.

fire009_Flyer

Established
Of course! :) I've been scrolling around the forums and VC website in general for a while now and suddenly felt compelled to respond when I saw your question.

I agree. I haven't actually seen the long kiss goodnight but I checked out a bunch of trailers and your totally right. This movie screams programming, especially with the whole amnesia/assassination thing with Geena Davis. I, however, am not too familiar with Scorpio programming although I've heard of it (didn't get to researching that too deeply yet). Is that like remote programming?

And yeah, its really smart and scary. But, I've been thinking about it and that's what's making me super curious about the whole #MeToo movement. A bunch of high-positioned people within Hollywood - along with politicians - are being plucked out and all these actresses are coming out and revealing to everyone about their abuse. Now, don't get me wrong, I totally support victims 100% who come out against whoever did horrible things to them and fighting for justice. But with everything I know about the backstage behind Hollywood and the entertainment industry as well as BETA programming and the use of BETA kittens, its really making me wonder what's going on without jumping to too many conclusions too fast.

Vixy

Star
Of course! :) I've been scrolling around the forums and VC website in general for a while now and suddenly felt compelled to respond when I saw your question.

I agree. I haven't actually seen the long kiss goodnight but I checked out a bunch of trailers and your totally right. This movie screams programming, especially with the whole amnesia/assassination thing with Geena Davis. I, however, am not too familiar with Scorpio programming although I've heard of it (didn't get to researching that too deeply yet). Is that like remote programming?

And yeah, its really smart and scary. But, I've been thinking about it and that's what's making me super curious about the whole #MeToo movement. A bunch of high-positioned people within Hollywood - along with politicians - are being plucked out and all these actresses are coming out and revealing to everyone about their abuse. Now, don't get me wrong, I totally support victims 100% who come out against whoever did horrible things to them and fighting for justice. But with everything I know about the backstage behind Hollywood and the entertainment industry as well as BETA programming and the use of BETA kittens, its really making me wonder what's going on without jumping to too many conclusions too fast.
You're thinking correctly my friend. Skip the PC and go for the punchline: they might be lying to get those the elite want off the bandwagon. very possible. Considering all of Hollyweird are pedophiles and babymurderers, why take out only a few ones plus not let all of the truth out? I smell many rats!

Scorpio programming is like in the movie Drive with Ryan Gosling, he had a scorpio on his jacket. Its code for DELTA.

fire009_Flyer

Established
You're thinking correctly my friend. Skip the PC and go for the punchline: they might be lying to get those the elite want off the bandwagon. very possible. Considering all of Hollyweird are pedophiles and babymurderers, why take out only a few ones plus not let all of the truth out? I smell many rats!

Scorpio programming is like in the movie Drive with Ryan Gosling, he had a scorpio on his jacket. Its code for DELTA.
Ah, ok. That's creepy, I never noticed it before. Yeah, now I'm really curious about what's really going on.

Thanks for that. Going to a super liberal school in a super liberal city in one of the liberalist areas in the northwest has its consequences. And one of them is not being able to express opinions socially and "politically" incorrectly (heaven forbid I even think about mentioning "conspiracy" theories) but I'm learning how to not silence myself anymore. And so I'm super glad I found VC and this forum.

Ooh, and I've watched a few interviews of some actors in the past (I can't remember exactly who) and the thing that stuck out to me was how casually they talked about their handlers. Also, as I tend to avoid mainstream movies, I only recently watched mission impossible 5 and was unnerved by the fact that Atlee (Simon McBurney) is Ilsa Faust's (Rebecca Ferguson) handler. I heard that handlers are a supposedly different thing in the m16 but still, it was creepy. Trying to normalize mind control subliminally by repeated exposure are they?

Vixy

Star
Man, alot of liberalism goijg on there! :D

But on the serious side, I really feel for you with all this effin' PC-thing that's hit the world and you seem to be in the epicenter of it. :/ You know what I do? I rebel like a real mothafucka and call everything exactly what i want and noone has so far objected except a female friend of mine who's on the opposite of the table; very PC. And since it bothered her that I was frank about whatever I wanted to be, I did it even more and she finally caved in and laughed. Cause..its pretty effed up that you canät say what you want WHEN you want or someone might be offended. I mean plz. It's 1. Ridiculess with all of this pC shit going on and 2. Invented byt the elite to gag us and FUCK If I'll be gaged!

I refuse,
I refuse,
I REFUSE!

Vc has educated us guys.I swear if this site did not exist I wouldn’t not know the things I know today.

fire009_Flyer

Established
Man, alot of liberalism goijg on there! :D

But on the serious side, I really feel for you with all this effin' PC-thing that's hit the world and you seem to be in the epicenter of it. :/ You know what I do? I rebel like a real mothafucka and call everything exactly what i want and noone has so far objected except a female friend of mine who's on the opposite of the table; very PC. And since it bothered her that I was frank about whatever I wanted to be, I did it even more and she finally caved in and laughed. Cause..its pretty effed up that you canät say what you want WHEN you want or someone might be offended. I mean plz. It's 1. Ridiculess with all of this pC shit going on and 2. Invented byt the elite to gag us and FUCK If I'll be gaged!

I refuse,
I refuse,
I REFUSE!
Love how uncompromising you are! Preach! The more they try to silence us, the louder we will be.

The PC wave first hit me when I was transferring to my current school nearly two years ago (election year) so when it happened, I was overwhelmed, didn't know how to respond, and didn't resist. I didn't even really think about it that much as I was so busy but as things calmed down (like, academically/school wise), the world got crazier and I began to see just how fucked up everything was. And as things got worse and worse, esp. with the post-election shit, things ironically began to make more sense. The elites are making bigger, stronger, faster moves under the veil of neoliberalism (different from good old classical liberalism), progressivism, and pc culture. Sadly, its working, and I think its because so many things fall under "progressivism", things like gun control, racism, "hate speech," etc, etc, etc. And whenever the media/politicians are able to portray a certain issue just right, all the people will suddenly be all for or against it (ex.: gun control). It's creepy. Whatever happened to free thought? Free speech? Freedom in general? I make an effort not to offend people not because I care about feelings but cuz I don't wanna die. Folks may think I'm crazy for relating all this to mind control BUT, notice how triggering ppl is an actual thing now? Like articles/videos now have trigger warnings, normal people have trigger words, and people can't handle the truth? Looks very similar to MK-Ultra, like when they get slaves to switch personalities/alter egos and maybe some OMEGA programming tossed in there. Who knows?

Vixy

Star
Love how uncompromising you are! Preach! The more they try to silence us, the louder we will be.

The PC wave first hit me when I was transferring to my current school nearly two years ago (election year) so when it happened, I was overwhelmed, didn't know how to respond, and didn't resist. I didn't even really think about it that much as I was so busy but as things calmed down (like, academically/school wise), the world got crazier and I began to see just how fucked up everything was. And as things got worse and worse, esp. with the post-election shit, things ironically began to make more sense. The elites are making bigger, stronger, faster moves under the veil of neoliberalism (different from good old classical liberalism), progressivism, and pc culture. Sadly, its working, and I think its because so many things fall under "progressivism", things like gun control, racism, "hate speech," etc, etc, etc. And whenever the media/politicians are able to portray a certain issue just right, all the people will suddenly be all for or against it (ex.: gun control). It's creepy. Whatever happened to free thought? Free speech? Freedom in general? I make an effort not to offend people not because I care about feelings but cuz I don't wanna die. Folks may think I'm crazy for relating all this to mind control BUT, notice how triggering ppl is an actual thing now? Like articles/videos now have trigger warnings, normal people have trigger words, and people can't handle the truth? Looks very similar to MK-Ultra, like when they get slaves to switch personalities/alter egos and maybe some OMEGA programming tossed in there. Who knows?
Exactly right. It always starts with the media picking up on something and then celebrities following that thought and then the common Joe follows what theyre fed without a second thought. People have gotten DUMB and free thought is no more.