QUEEN ELIZABETH IS ANNOUNCED DEAD!

LizBasil

Rookie
gosh it's so annoying how literally all social media is FLOODED with messages like "may she rest in light", "the end of a glorious era", "something in each of us died with her", "forever respect"....
idk if to laugh or cry about it...

How do we even know that she truly is dead?
she might as well have been dead for a while... (there was this theory about Philip, that he died sometime before his supposed death, but was announced later as to get some numerology crap right)... or she might step into the shadows and control things from far away...

all we know for sure is that something is in motion... they wouldn't have announced it/let it happen otherwise. may God help us!

Oceanic

Veteran
gosh it's so annoying how literally all social media is FLOODED with messages like "may she rest in light", "the end of a glorious era", "something in each of us died with her", "forever respect"....
idk if to laugh or cry about it...

she might as well have been dead for a while... (there was this theory about Philip, that he died sometime before his supposed death, but was announced later as to get some numerology crap right)... or she might step into the shadows and control things from far away...

all we know for sure is that something is in motion... they wouldn't have announced it/let it happen otherwise. may God help us!
I feel like the Royal Family are direct descendants from fallen angels. There is absolutely no way you can reach such a position of power without doing abominable things AND being born from a certain bloodline.

My parents called me to tell me about her death in the first place, and after I unintentionally yelled, "YES! YES!" they said me rejoicing over her death is very disturbing. My sister was also rejoicing. So they gave us a quick lecture,

"You don't know if she was evil or not, and you're not supposed to be glad if your enemies fall" I just...let them believe that and went on with my day.

Because why would I be sad about someone who died that most likely participated in human trafficking, rituals, blood drinking, cannibalism, and child trafficking? Please. I know I don't want to be wherever her soul is at right now.

Full moon is not until the 10th. I wonder why they didnt wait to make the announcement then?

September’s full Harvest Moon reaches its peak in the early morning hours of September 10, 2022.
Lots of pro-Elizabeth propaganda, even on supposed alternative media. A subject both leftists and right wingers agree on, somethings up

Uju Anya, a professor at Carnegie Mellon University, unleashed a disgusting tirade on Twitter as Queen Elizabeth lay dying.

“I heard the chief monarch of a thieving raping genocidal empire is finally dying. May her pain be excruciating.” The Tweet was later removed but screenshots continue to circulate.
Even ultra-leftist Jeff Bezos found the sentiment disgusting.
A double rainbow appeared in the sky.

Vmort

Star
They aren't Aryan -- their Hivites families killed our own rulers after 1812 and stole their documents. but that don't make them our rulers. They all mentally ill cannibals.
@Sibi shows that last Aryan ruler

1812 stone carving from Atlantis. Yes, that was real Aryan -- we cannot create such things now.
Just after my message about Atlantis and it was announced that she has died.

LizBasil

Rookie

Awoken2

Superstar
The timing of this is a little orff if you ask me.

Just two days ago she was accepting Bojo's resignation and also gave audience to the new prime puppet to make her official....so she must have been in relatively good health then. If her medical team suspected anything about her alleged fragility there ain't nooo way they would have allowed a lolloping Bojo anywhere near her....he's had more infections than Nigeria....c'mon.

So by the official narrative she was a bit poorly two days ago and within 48 hours she's dead. Her family at the time were all over the country so were all jetted into Balmoral to be at her bedside as she died. This would indicate that it wasn't expected.

My general cynicism has got it down to two scenarios.

Either she died some time before but the media machine needs to control the narrative. Maybe the re-call of all our money to bring in digital currency.

Or maybe she isn't dead at all but is getting shuffled out of public view before some major shit kicks off?

The timing of this is a little orff if you ask me.

Just two days ago she was accepting Bojo's resignation and also gave audience to the new prime puppet to make her official....so she must have been in relatively good health then. If her medical team suspected anything about her alleged fragility there ain't nooo way they would have allowed a lolloping Bojo anywhere near her....he's had more infections than Nigeria....c'mon.

So by the official narrative she was a bit poorly two days ago and within 48 hours she's dead. Her family at the time were all over the country so were all jetted into Balmoral to be at her bedside as she died. This would indicate that it wasn't expected.

Either she died some time before but the media machine needs to control the narrative. Maybe the re-call of all our money to bring in digital currency.

Or maybe she isn't dead at all but is getting shuffled out of public view before some major shit kicks off?
Anything's possible, but she was 96. I remember when the Queen Mother was alive, my mum said reporters used to make jokes that the reason she lived to be 102 was because she drank like a fish!

With regard to the digital currency, someone brought this up at work, but I'm not sure if that's a good enough reason. I say this only because they mentioned that it would be a good reason to take her off our currency and dole a digital one. However, anyone who's on Canadian currency is deceased, and she would merely be another one.

Compounded with the fact that Jamaica has recently left the British Commonwealth and there's a case before the Canadian courts investigating if we're really a part of it, I think the idea of this royal family merely being one of largest welfare recipients on the planet is becoming more evident as each day passes and people are realizing the emperor has no clothes, IMHO.

Karlysymon

Superstar

Yes, it's rather curious that the timing of her "death" conviniently accelerates many NWO agendas. It's like the perfect door-opener. For those anticipating Charles coins, you can forget all about it!....if your ear is to the ground.
Announcements from back in June

...before some major shit kicks off?