QanonPosts - Mysterious Website! | INTRIGUING |

Zoidberg

Established
-SdmMvz8_400x400.jpg

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES, THEN YOU PROBABLY WON'T BELIEVE THIS WEBSITE. THAT'S OKAY!

---------------

I found this site called QanonPosts.com, the poster named "Q" posts things about deep-state government, the secret lies to the American people, and predicting what will happen in the nearby future. This website is very interesting and brings up a lot of debates. I personally think "Q" is President Trump communicating to the American People, about the lies and brainwashing of the social media giants. Trump couldn't publicly speak about these matters or else he would get impeached, so he had to dive deeper. If you are wondering more about the website message:

Follow this guy named JustInformed Talk on Youtube, he'll hit you up with the fix of the postings.

So far, this "Q" guy has been correct on almost everything, that has happened. The arrests and devastation of the deep state itself.

I'm not brainwashed, trust me, people might think I'm a sheep. I'm not usually into conspiracy theories, but when it's correct so far, I'm all aboard!

If you carry on, you will find facts too crazy to explain.

It's interesting,

-Zoidberg

Last edited:

Helioform

Star
I personally think "Q" is President Trump communicating to the American People, about the lies and brainwashing of the social media giants. Trump couldn't publicly speak about these matters or else he would get impeached, so he had to dive deeper.
I would like to try whatever you're smoking.

Seriously, I HIGHLY doubt that. Trump is a billionaire, and no billionaire is ever against the establishment. Period. He lies continuously himself, so why the hell would he want to expose what is going on?

Zoidberg

Established
I would like to try whatever you're smoking.

Seriously, I HIGHLY doubt that. Trump is a billionaire, and no billionaire is ever against the establishment. Period. He lies continuously himself, so why the hell would he want to expose what is going on?
Thanks! What am I trying is called a dose of reality.

Trump is against the establishment throughout his entire career. What Trump has done in the White House is basically take in Globalists, learn how they operate, rather Intel, and then fire them from the White House. The media makes out Trump to lie continuously because they are bought by the special interests. Helioform, if Trump was bought by the special interests, why do the media and Globalists hate him? Being a billionaire doesn't mean you are for the establishment.

PS: Corrupt people are going down next week. Bigly!