QAnon- Hoax or the Truth?

TC1968

Established
I'm not asking about some of the more delusional 'followers'. I'm asking where the actual Q ever stated JFK Jr. was still alive: qanon.pub.
Sorry it took so long to respond, for some I didn't get the notification - my apologies!
The whole JFK Jr is alive was pushed by Qanon and started with with a Qanon post. I can't remember if this was when it was still 4 chan or moved to 8 chan, but it was most definitely started by a Q post. It wasn't the followers who pushed that originally, even though they did run with it and it was the rage among the various Qanon YouTube channels for about a month or so until it petered out. Recently I have noticed that the JFK Jr theory has started to come back a bit, nowhere near to the extent it was a year or so ago.

Either way that is where I went from believing that Q was real to realizing it was most likely a con, and even more likely a psyop.

TC1968

Established
i got the impression majority of them were of their rocker
Some are but not most. Most seem to latch on to it because there is a hopeful message that maybe Trump will win and drain the swamp. Sadly I think many of the Q youtube crowd are just using it for donations though.

Karlysymon

Superstar
Most seem to latch on to it because there is a hopeful message that maybe Trump will win and drain the swamp. Sadly I think many of the Q youtube crowd are just using it for donations though.
Sorry it took so long to respond, for some I didn't get the notification - my apologies!
The whole JFK Jr is alive was pushed by Qanon and started with with a Qanon post. I can't remember if this was when it was still 4 chan or moved to 8 chan, but it was most definitely started by a Q post. It wasn't the followers who pushed that originally, even though they did run with it and it was the rage among the various Qanon YouTube channels for about a month or so until it petered out. Recently I have noticed that the JFK Jr theory has started to come back a bit, nowhere near to the extent it was a year or so ago.

Either way that is where I went from believing that Q was real to realizing it was most likely a con, and even more likely a psyop.
Not something that interests me nor did I bother to keep up with it but I definitely wouldn’t be surprised at all if this originated from the depths of the bowels of Intelligence. A well-crafted PSYOP to sell a false hope that would never materialize. And by extension, what would that operation say about Trump and his presidency? Yes, many people don’t like him but what if the TPTB know this and set up this operation to shore up his presidency, to make people believe (through him) that there are better and brighter days ahead when the opposite is what is in store?

A parallel operation exists in the religious world. Which is why we kept seeing and hearing things like; “Trump is anointed of God to fight the Deep state”, “he is ordained to take back/restore this country”, his declaration as the King of Israel, the Sanhedrin minting that coin with him alongside Cyrus (or the numerous articles written about him being the new Cyrus, with Bibi getting in on the act). The very same people who were telling us that Trump is anointed of God are the same ones that are super afraid that the vaccines in his Operation Warp Speed will contain the Mark of the Beast. These people don’t seem to maintain any consistency.

I think that TPTB are well aware of America’s emotional and psychological state. So why not give people a false hope while setting them up for massive disappointment? Which disillusionment will be rightly seized upon and channeled.

Devine

Star
100% a hoax, although the person behind it understands popular and even more esoteric conspiracy theories.

Here's my reason.

1.) It's origin on 4chan. More specifically, the /pol/ board.

4chan is a semi-anonymous message board with little to no moderation, commonly considered the cesspool of the internet. While there's technically worse places and some parts of 4chan are actually shockingly wholesome, as a whole... It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

You don't need any sort of verification to post there. More importantly, you don't need to back up any claims you make. You can say whatever you like, when ever you like. Unlike something such as wikileaks, where you'd have to give some sort of proof of your legitimacy, you can just post.

More importantly, it originated on /pol/. /pol/, or politically incorrect, was originally intended to be a general political forum it quickly because a haven for far-right ideologies. When I say far-right, I don't mean "conservative". When I say far-right, I mean hardline right-wing authoritarians, genuine racism. etc. While most of the people are edgelord teenagers who grow out of it, some people aren't... And this is where Qanon originated.

I'd have taken it more seriously if it came from /x/, 4chan's actual paranormal/conspiracy forum.

2.) It's deliberately vague, so it can't be wrong.

The predictions are cryptic to the point any one line could refer to multiple things. Because of this, it's really easy to see how events can fit. This is by design. Like the prophecies of Nostradamus, they seem real in hindsight... But if you have to connect the dots yourself, I question how legitmate it is.

3.) It doesn't make a lot of sense when you consider it.

Remember when I said that 4chan is semi-anonymous? People have posted threats to shoot up their school on it... And got arrested. While a lot of things the user end do give the illusion of anonymity, from the administration side of things, they know where you're posting from.

Qanon claims that the administration of Donald Trump is secretly working against the deep state Satanic cabals... Deep state Satanic cabals, that if it existed in the way Qanon claims... Would have no issue find the people behind it.
wow you're smart!
when you're opening line was that you were 100% sure, you lost me.
like religion lost me, when they said they were 100% sure what happens when we die.
next!

Devine

Star
I fell for it and now think it is an elaborate hoax that turned into an elaborate con when they realized they can make money off it via You Tube and other places. Btw what put the brakes on things for me was over one of the pics you posted. Last year about this time the big story from Q was that JFK Jr and his wife were still alive and attending Trump rallies with pictures of some guy who looked like he was in BOC tribute band who they claimed was JFK Jr. Btw According to Q, JFK Jr and Trump were buddies and somehow they both figured out that Hillary was going to kill JFK Jr and make it look like an accident so she could run for Senate in NY (remember he was going to run). Somehow Trump helped him fake his death in the plane crash that Hillary had rigged to kill him, and they have been working together in secret ever since to bring down the Cabal. Supposedly JFK Jr and his wife (cant remember her name sorry) were going to come out of hiding in the summer of 2019 and testify against Hillary and the Cabal and they would all be taking boat rides to Gitmo by Christmas.
umm.....
are you sure you were in the right place reading cause???
1594966400550.png

Devine

Star
I'm not asking about some of the more delusional 'followers'. I'm asking where the actual Q ever stated JFK Jr. was still alive: qanon.pub.
you're on it dude even after trump's EPIC mt rushmore 4th july speech there was a lot of fake "Q" dis info going around that JFK JR was the guy on top of washington's head. while i loved the idea,
1594966500885.png

Devine

Star
Biggest indicator is, apparently they have seen a video of hilary clinton, murdering and other things on a laptop, yet no arrest. Trump said she would be in jail if he was president and yet shes still not....I think there is infighting but ultimately, they dont touch each other like that, bit like the mafia.
she testifies september 9th

Devine

Star
You guys are sure giving "them" a lot of credit to pull off this super elaborate psy op. Is it just me or were they not even able to run a proper false flag operation last i checked???
thats exactly what it is. A disinformation psy op which claims Trump is fighting the "elites"

utter garbage. Trump is the manifestation of the worst elements of the elites, so how on earth could he be fighting them ?

Politicians need supporters. Qanon is a pro-Trump disinfo operation. A brainwashing campaign.

I think anybody who believes this type of nonsense has severe psychological problems, a sort of "stockholm syndrome" if you will. I mean that with no disrespect.

Devine

Star
Not something that interests me nor did I bother to keep up with it but I definitely wouldn’t be surprised at all if this originated from the depths of the bowels of Intelligence. A well-crafted PSYOP to sell a false hope that would never materialize. And by extension, what would that operation say about Trump and his presidency? Yes, many people don’t like him but what if the TPTB know this and set up this operation to shore up his presidency, to make people believe (through him) that there are better and brighter days ahead when the opposite is what is in store?

A parallel operation exists in the religious world. Which is why we kept seeing and hearing things like; “Trump is anointed of God to fight the Deep state”, “he is ordained to take back/restore this country”, his declaration as the King of Israel, the Sanhedrin minting that coin with him alongside Cyrus (or the numerous articles written about him being the new Cyrus, with Bibi getting in on the act). The very same people who were telling us that Trump is anointed of God are the same ones that are super afraid that the vaccines in his Operation Warp Speed will contain the Mark of the Beast. These people don’t seem to maintain any consistency.

I think that TPTB are well aware of America’s emotional and psychological state. So why not give people a false hope while setting them up for massive disappointment? Which disillusionment will be rightly seized upon and channeled.
more well crafted than ive ever seen them accomplish before!

Devine

Star
You guys, I have to say to everyone in this thread, shame on you.
DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH. THINK FOR YOURSELVES!
i just read through two pages of you guys discussing whether Q said JFK JR was alive. yet no one can go to the site to see? wtf?
look I was afraid to click on Q too. I thought I'd have to join a page, or that it would be a hot mess like 4chan. But I clicked and you can too.
www.qmap.pub
if you haven't clicked, then kindly stfu on the topic :D
I didn't know this thread existed I;ve been hanging out over here https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/q-anon.7794/
all by myself !

Devine

Star
Q ANON IS ABOUT ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY: SAVING THE CHILDREN. IT IS ABOUT PIZZAGATE. IT IS THE PROMISE THAT TRUMP IS GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

IF HE DOESN'T
TRUST ME
THE PATRIOTS WILL NOT STAND FOR IT.
IF THIS SHIT IS NOT RESOLVED, THEY WILL TURN ON HIM.
IF IT TURNS OUT THAT HE IS THE PEDO, THEY WILL TURN ON HIM.
IF HE TRIES TO FORCE VAX, THEY WILL TURN ON HIM.
ALL IN A FUCKING HEARTBEAT TRUST THAT.

Johnny5

Veteran
I've always loved Promontory, the theme song from 1990s Last of The Mohicans.

rainerann

Star
Qanon is a marketing strategy for the trump campaign that has produced little to nothing other than stringing people along to support trump.

don’t know why I didn’t see how someone with a background like trump wouldn’t have an advertising strategy before, but it doesn’t matter now. This is clearly a method of advertising trump as a rogue candidate the same way charmin advertises toilet paper as being extra soft.

the right that was pushing this has really turned into nothing more than an overly aggressive political movement that is largely empty of any real achievement. Their only real claim is that they are somehow still better than the left even though they have nothing to defend this claim with.

qanon is part of this and is subversive by intentionally creating a disconnect to the mainstream even though it is a mainstream campaign trying to indirectly gather support for an illusion of what trump is capable of.

But it is all just an illusion in the end.

The Zone

Star
Really? Do you really think Q is a Trump marketing campaign? Is that opinion or are there any facts to support that? People act as if Q had more followers than he does.

FWIW, I am on record here when Q first appeared saying it was a PsyOp. It was just too neatly packaged and played on the hopes of some that Trump would expose what we perceive (and correctly) that the government is full of corruption. It should be clear with Trump faltering and getting his rear kicked by this current situation that Q is losing its mojo.

Had this virus not hit or been extended, he would win again. But I told everyone who said he was a lock to win again that they were wrong and there are posts here where I said Biden was the one person who could beat him and he has quite the lead if polls are real. My exact wording is off here, but I said a lot can happen and that I expected it too and it did. I am a big picture guy who speculates and reads the tea leaves and Q and the election are playing out as I predicted - at least for now.

But yeah, Q is a PsyOp or at best a group of like-minded people with a cause. Trump has seemingly lost his power which Q seemed to claim he was wielding the deadly sword for the ultimate exposure. He has been neutralized by the deep state or whatever you want to call the controllers or the puppet masters minions

The real sadness here will come here when the Q followers get their hearts broken. It will be tough to have faith in anything for those fully invested. When the corruption keeps going and if nothing comes out soon on Epstein or those who tried to frame Trump for Russia-gate etc, he may even mail the election in. Trump was always his own worst enemy but will always to be a better choice than Hillary.

I must admit that some of the leftist takes in this thread do tickle me tho. They post with so much certainty... as for the righties, it is easy to fall for someone saying they will expose the pedo's and it is not hard to get on board with that. I wish Q was right in that they'd get exposed. One last disclaimer, I never followed Q nor have seen his work since early on but I think I see this thing sort of coming to an end.

Last edited:

irrationalNinja

Veteran
I definitely wouldn’t be surprised at all if this originated from the depths of the bowels of Intelligence.
(Severe TDS follow all of these comments.)

I can feel your anger. Use your aggressive feelings. Good! Let the hate flow through you...Your hate has made you powerful. Now, fulfill your destiny and take your place...under the wing of the Frankfurt School.

threepwood

Rookie
Qanon is a marketing strategy for the trump campaign that has produced little to nothing other than stringing people along to support trump.

don’t know why I didn’t see how someone with a background like trump wouldn’t have an advertising strategy before, but it doesn’t matter now. This is clearly a method of advertising trump as a rogue candidate the same way charmin advertises toilet paper as being extra soft.

the right that was pushing this has really turned into nothing more than an overly aggressive political movement that is largely empty of any real achievement. Their only real claim is that they are somehow still better than the left even though they have nothing to defend this claim with.

qanon is part of this and is subversive by intentionally creating a disconnect to the mainstream even though it is a mainstream campaign trying to indirectly gather support for an illusion of what trump is capable of.

But it is all just an illusion in the end.
Hi,

well.. technically you could describe Q as a marketing strategy for Trump. Which has done a pretty good job, right? I mean.. in the face of this media-conglomerate, who would have thought a non-politician could get so much traction? But sure.. If someone like Ron Paul would have won (he candidated a few year back, right?), it would be easier to believe, he wasnt part of a huge scheme.

But right-wing parties gather a huge traction all over the western world (or at least in Europe, too). And as many commentators pointed out, it is definitely not like the populations are turning right. They are fleeing the left. Very much like in the aftermath of WWI, where a dangerous bolshevik-movement was on the rise.

And I really would like to hear, how people with TDS (sorry for the term) would explain the spontaneous liberal progressiveness, which seems to have taken over the western world? Wouldnt you - with the same degree of critical thinking - deem this a stunningly successful campaign?
Our traditional right-wing party turned 180° and now condemns everything they stood for in the past. And likewise, the American left has moved far more from its traditional standpoints, than the right did.

And there was no immediate reason for this to happen, other than some globalist agendas (I assume). Heard of the "great reset"? Or the big transformation? The green new Deal? The Paris agreement, the Migration plan... Most of it has been on the agenda for quite a while now. And I really am glad, someone took a stance against these global ambitions, which neither are democratic (or constitutional), nor rational.

And, if all of this was just a stunt.. what could possibly the point of it all? Divide and conquer? To what end? They already had more power and wealth than anytime before.

But.. I want to add, that I dont trust the Q-Movement. I tried to follow their "bread-crumps".. And it really seems ridiculous, this gematria thing and all. And most of all, it has this odd religious tone to it, which I really dont like. And, in some sense, this peculiar feature seems to match the same agenda. This, "we are all one" really is the same leftish phrase, just with a spiritual spin.

Kind regards,
threepwood

rainerann

Star
And, if all of this was just a stunt.. what could possibly the point of it all? Divide and conquer? To what end? They already had more power and wealth than anytime before.
the point would be to try to create a distinction between trump and the trend that has been saying that presidents were members of the Illuminati and everything that goes with it. There have been documentaries connecting every president to the Illuminati starting with bush senior. reagan could be included. He is included in reality but the commentary about him included in a personal biography of a sexual assault victim is a little more niche than the incredibly popular documentaries about bush jr and Obama were for example.

qanon creates an opportunity to avoid that kind of association by creating the impression that trump is not associated with that same lineage and discussion. Instead, he is going to do something to intervene like a hero, and he hasn’t at all.

He behaves more like The Godfather version of a president than someone who really understands the importance of being objective and pursuing justice as a president. Instead, nepotism is a driving force in the White House along with other forms of favoritism and favors that exclude the average person from having an advocate as a president.

we don’t have an advocate. We have a president that uses his time in the White House like a whippit for his ego.

Last edited: