Q Clearance Information Drops

Lady

Star
Dear Readers,
Some of you may be following the recent Info drops on 4Chan by an unknown informant calling himself or herself "Q." Apparently this informant has the highest intelligence information clearance and has dropped intel in the form of questions, as in "Drop 1," or as clues, as found in "Drop 2." I did not yet find these posted here, but a site titled "Vigilant Citizen" would be remiss if its members did not share and discuss the information.
These videos are from James Munder's site and links to the drops are contained within.

Here are those drops for your consideration:

Last edited:

Lady

Star
What does the Truth Community think about the drops? Truth or disinformation?
I am finding out that many YT-bers are mouthpieces for both. The key word, I have been told, is "discernment."
It requires a lot of reading and viewing and confirming of details in order to ascertain what is true these days.

The author of the two videos that I have posted in the OP has come to his own conclusions, some of with which I agree. For the most part, I am adopting a wait and see attitude before jumping on the bandwagon along with James Munder.

It does make for interesting and exciting news if you are one who is against the Bush cabal and NWO implementation-which, of course, I am!

One thing to remember (and a warning provided by one site I check in on) is that "Trump's role is to expose the darkness, not necessarily to bring the light." Let that be a warning before we get too excited about Trump. He was asked to run, knew what it entailed, and is doing his job.

Stay tuned!

Lady

Star
Here is an excerpt of the first 4Chan post by "Q" from the above link,

(1st Post) “My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity.

Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

(1st Post) “My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4).

Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity.

Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens.

Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).
Umm ok
But this sounds like more BS on the face of it. what's your take?

Lady

Star
It could very well be B.S, a distraction tactic, or something meant to mislead the public.
I am on the fence here with these drops, but they seem to be timed pretty well with the arrests and indictments happening at this time.

I tend to be a skeptic these days and hang back to see what other confirmations come out. I always bear in mind this warning,
"When they say 'Peace, peace,' then comes sudden destruction." In other words, when something sounds too good to be true-it usually is, in my opinion.
For me personally, I will take the wait and see attitude.

Many channels are discussing this, yet I have not seen one (nor have I actually looked, either!) attempting to debunk the info drops. This makes me say, "hmmmm...."

Lady

Star
Here is more information regarding the Info Drops by QAnon, as he has become to be known. Here are links to some YT videos that contain deciphered information and personal conjectures.
Again, the warning by respected sources always states that viewers use discretion and confirm details through other sources.
For those interested, here are the links:
Montagraph:

Tracy Beanz:
https://youtu.be/7fx7xZ795xU
https://youtu.be/l9CM335wO6c

elsbet

Superstar

Podesta, mentioned only by last name, was not arrested.. so two strikes there.
There is more than one Podesta, I believe. :/

Maybe it's fake news, generated just so they can claim that fake news is a real threat. Who knows these days.

Lady

Star
Here is a link to a video from a man who usually helps bring to light what is really happening. I have been waiting for him to release his video relevant to the latest issues of Trump's trip, especially to SA.
It is long (1:20:15), but very interesting and informative.

Last edited:

Lady

Star
A short discussion and analysis using the movie Snowden as a resource.

Lady

Star
There has been A LOT of buzz on social media as well as YT about Trump's upcoming important announcement to the US.
Many are super-excited that this means arrests are being made and an actual takedown of the cabal is happening.
The news runs the gamut from mass arrests of pedophiles, traitors and bad actors to warnings sent out to Lyn de Rothschild that the elites are going down. Essentially, the talk is that the swamp is FINALLY being drained.

Two sources that I have trusted over this last year that have been steady in the advice they have given are warning that we are not to be fooled by the talk. One such source I have posted above; It is worth checking this guy out. I really do not play the numbers as this man does, but view his videos for the info he provides.

Finally, a word of warning from the Bible:
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
1 Thess. 5:3

Lady

Star
Thanks for posting a nice explanatory video, UAC.
I do not post on the forum anymore, but was collecting some information that I had written and saw the notification of the activity on this thread.

I have one final video that I personally want to post here from Mr. Cati, who is into numbers and coding-so much so that he often loses me. I wait for his analysis which usually is very common sensible in my opinion. Mr. Cati suggests that we need to take the red and blue pill together. Watch the video to find out why he states this is so.
Happy New Year, everyone, and may God continue to show us all His truth!

UnderAlienControl

Superstar
Mr. Cati suggests that we need to take the red and blue pill together.
Hmmm...The Purple Pill. OK, im gonna take it and then wear a Raspberry Beret to the shore of the healing waters of Lake Minnetonka in the Purple Rain. Then, im gonna hop in the Little Red Corvette so, Let's Go Crazy cause I Want To Get Off on discovering the seamy underbelly of Pop Life...:D
upload_2018-1-23_17-35-26.pngRIP

Q-Anon stuff starts at 12:10...Found this interesting...
upload_2018-1-23_19-24-41.png
upload_2018-1-23_19-43-38.png

Senator says FBI lost crucial texts tied to Clinton probe

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-fbi-clinton/senator-says-fbi-lost-crucial-texts-tied-to-clinton-probe-idUSKBN1FA15O

Last edited: