Q Clearance Information Drops

The Zone

Star
I dropped one or two people on YT who cover Q and barely hear anything now. Not nearly as many people are fiddling with the rabbit hole these days.

irrationalNinja

Veteran

IMHO... While the full extent of the legitimacy of sources for Q’s information drops is debatable, revealing the Deep State cabal, naming players in the game, and providing connections for investigators, supports the majority who do not cling to the Narrative of the MSM and recognize the USA’s cabal-engineered descent into a leftist utopia has not been great for the country.

Last edited:

sadtruth

Established
I went through the site and it does seem like Trump is working with Q. Although, I still find it hard to believe that Trump is a good guy. I know Q says all the things we want to hear, but I feel like it might be another group seeking power over the current ones. What if they have their own plan to rule the world and it's just as bad or worse? You can't trust anyone.

A.J.

Star
Thank you, these are fascinating..... The Q community is legit..... If we can't get justice, at least we have truth.....

A.J.

Star
I don't think Trump is the good guy....he's a lesser evil....the question is obviously Trump/Q is not beyond the reach of the evil elite....so 1. Is trump and whatever good intelligence folk who have his back so insulated that they are letting the cat out of the bag or 2. Are they merely being allowed to do so....?

Last edited: