Q ANON

DavidSon

Star
Oh and Qanon is a fricking joke by the way.

Brainwashed cult. Just like the orange man cult.
I watched a video showing Cue is 100% being spewed from people in the Drumph regime.

These poor followers will never be led to talk about the banks and criminal financiers that own us all. No talk about endless wars, the police/security state, the MIC that Americans have pumped trillions of our hard earned money into. Their campaign is a fabricated sham- conspiracy theories and identity politics. The billionaires and social engineers who've marketed Cue must be having a good laugh.

Toulouse

Established
You racist clowns aren't the majority of fans, so u can get triggered and boycott all u want it makes no difference.

The NFL and pro sports will be there without you.
At least we made our point and didn't go down with a whimper...

Toulouse

Established
Hello! Any other Anons on these forums? WWG1WGA!
I read somewhere that in either '18 or '19 a QAnon post had a Mickey Mouse clock with the little hand on the 10 and the big hand on the "2" (as in 10 after)...10/2...Trump gets C-19...hhmmm...

Toulouse

Established
“The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. “Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does.” They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.” ― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited
Without saying whether I agree or disagree with you, could you explain your point. remembering of course that Huxley was part of the establishment, the NWO. I share away from hit-and-run comments with no back up. So, I guess my question, base on the quote above, is who in your opinion are the "normals" and who are the "abnormals?"...without alot of rhetoric.

Thunderian

Superstar
Is today the day JFK Jr. is going to come out of hiding and step into Trump’s VP slot?

There's a thing called terms of agreement that you sign when you join the social media platforms. You break them and those private companies have every right to censor or kick you off.
Next time, look up the difference between a platform and a publisher and its legal implications. Then you'll be able to give an informed opinion.

Devine

Star
Are you familiar with what I’m talking about? I know next to nothing about Q. Is there some connection to JFK Jr? I’m just curious about the background, if there is any.
Yes. I actually stopped by the forum today to share the myth that Q said things about JFK jr.
ALL the reporters on twitter today in a consolidated effort were promoting the idea that Q said that JFK JR was the "october surprise" LOL

meximonk

Star
Why don't you show up for work tomorrow and protest something on your employers time. Also try exercising your freedom of speech by cussing your boss out. Let us know how that goes.

If you don't understand by now that we have freedom of speech and the right to protest but we don't have freedom from consequences in certain situations, then I don't know what else to tell you. You're in for a very rude awakening.

The players can kneel all they want. That doesn't change the fact that owners and managers can legally take action against the players IF THEY CHOOSE, because the players do not have some sacred right to protest while on the job. None of us do. I also have the right to disagree with the players, speak out, and change the channel. See how that works?

Regarding private media platforms, they can do what they want, but when they hold a monopoly on communications and infringe on others' rights, then it becomes problematic.
"Regarding private media platforms, they can do what they want..."

Legally speaking, the problem with FAKEBook, THEIRTube, Twatters, etc is that in the past they claimed to be a public forum. You can't legally be a public forum and prevent others from speaking, it's against the law in the USA.

Regardless, I agree with your overall premise. Just making an additional point that most people seem to be missing out on.

meximonk

Star
wrong again. there is no NFL without the fans to pay for their salaries.
This is true to a point; we must remember that "Pro-Sports" was initially funded in America by the Rockefellers and their ilk as a "bread and circuses" to distract the sheeple from their actions in America as much as possible.

meximonk

Star
Edge of Wonder got kicked off of YouTube today, right when they dropped a huge expose documentary about false flag attacks, mostly about the Las Vegas shooting at that country music festival. I watched part of it on their platform last night and there's tons of info...it's a lot to process.

Figured I'd mention that since we're talking about censorship and Qanon here and they think part of the reason they got kicked off is due to talking about Qanon in their livestreams.
I got kicked off of THEIRtube in 2008 after my videos exposing the Occult and it's relevance to the Bible got over 16,000,000 views. I got kicked off of FAKEBook after posting an article on symbology and it's connection to Scriptures as well.

Ever since then, whenever I try to establish a new page / account on these mediums, even using different info & vpns ...etc, I'm always banned in less than 24 hours, unless I don't post anything...

meximonk

Star
@meximonk
Sorry to hear that, but respect to you for putting info out there.
Do what you can "out there" and find solace in sights like this.
At least there is somewhat open discussion about stuff in here....
I mean there is debate, but at least there's conversation going...lolol..
Absolutely, my Brother in Truth. It doesn't stop coming out until I'm dead.
You don't get Anti-Aircraft batteries hitting close to you unless you're over the target.
Bombs a-way...

"2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire,
wanting nothing.
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men
liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a

wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed."
-James 1:2-6 (KJV)

Vulpesrex

Rookie
I got kicked off of THEIRtube in 2008 after my videos exposing the Occult and it's relevance to the Bible got over 16,000,000 views. I got kicked off of FAKEBook after posting an article on symbology and it's connection to Scriptures as well.

Ever since then, whenever I try to establish a new page / account on these mediums, even using different info & vpns ...etc, I'm always banned in less than 24 hours, unless I don't post anything...
I hate how people who post videos about that sort of thing get banned because I find these topics fascinating. That's why I like this forum alot - it feels like a safe place for us to educate ourselves and discuss these topics.

justjess

Superstar
James Bond's quartermaster is called Q too.

Got a name? Q is not artificial intelligence.
The person who claimed he created was a spoof says he chose the name q cuz of Star Trek. He posted a really long manifesto type article about it which i reposted somewhere earlier in this thread. People should read it, but of course no one has.