Q ANON

meximonk

Star
Totally. At this point, they are really publishers who pick, choose, and censor as they see fit. They are blatantly in-your-face NOT neutral. This is why their Section 230 status needs to removed ASAP.
Damn straight!

meximonk

Star
When I was in the USAF I had Quarters all to myself. This was back when STNG was still new. I purchased a "Q" Action figure, and I had a 10 gallon aquarium, on my desk, which was immediately visible as soon as you entered the door. Smack dab in the middle of the Aquarium complete with fish swimming around him (black mollies, if I remember correctly), was Q.

I quickly realized by the number of people who, "got it", that probably 80% of the USAF were STNG fans. When I began to work on the flightline, I also realized that an even greater percentage of pilots were too. Air Force Pilots. No offense, but Navy Pilots were A-holes.

@DavidSon continues to ignore direct questions. I was almost under the impression he was on to something.

@Lurker Who represents the military industrial complex exactly? The people who promote wars or those who make peace?

"We are far from prepared. We need to explore more fully the psychology of women who fight and from that consider specific counterterrorism measures."

Stating the obvious: They should start with the women of BLM and Antifa. Propaganda is off the charts right now.
Not to mention the irony in how it's suddenly okay to target women without being a misogynist just because of their belonging to a group the establishment doesn't like.

Holy shit that was funny. I’m still laughing. By the way, I’ve always been quite impressed with AJ’s acting chops. It’s rare to see him break character like that.